Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic

Go down 
+3
The LL Father
Dead
Quisee
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic Empty
PostSubject: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 2:36 pm

Things are starting to look up in women's wrestling, well sort of so what storylines do you expect to see for the Divas and Knockouts.

Raw- I expect to see Mickie finally get a match for the Divas championship and defeat Maryse and become the new Divas champion it's bound to happen since Kelly didn't win the title. after Mickie wins idk who she will fued with for the title maybe Beth Phoenix again for the 1500th time in a row idk.

ECW- I expect nothing to change unless Tommy Dreamer really replaces Tiffany as ECW GM then maybe if Tiffany is going to stay in ECW she will fued with Nattie or Katie Lea.

Smackdown- I expect Michelle McCool to defeat Melina for the Women's championship and then maybe she will fued with Candice for the Women's title idk, i don't expect anything with Eve besides her going back to interviewing for a while,Layla,Alicia will probably still manage Michelle during her title run, Gail Kim probably nothing, Maria nothing probably or someone manager idk

As for the KO's idk maybe Tara(Victoria) will become new KO champion soon.

These are all just some realistic predictions what do you expect to see?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 2:49 pm

Dreamer is ECW Champion...so he wont be GM
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 3:38 pm

UNLESS he retires as champ, thats a possibilty dead
and quisee i know u like and mark for candice....but i highly doubt she will go after the womens title upon her return if she has one, as she will either be a heel, or be fired
it will be micelle winning it, then a continuous feud with melina have a few title matches, then gail will get her shot, probs win, michelle win it again, as she is the top biotch there...i doubt the title will go anywhere else in the coming year other then on either michelle, melina or gail
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 3:42 pm

I think Michelle will defeat Melina and get the womens title-sadly and Candice or Gail-hopefully Gail will go after it after Melina and Michelle's feud is over. Then Candice can have it after Gail as a heel, or preferly Layla. I hope They dont throw Candice in the title picture straight away, look what happend the last time.

On Raw I think Mickie will win the Divas title and go on to feud with Maybe Rosa.

TNA-Victoria-I refuse to call her Tara, will become KO champ.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 3:57 pm

Interesting topic, good job Q!

Raw
*I’m expecting a Maryse/Mickie feud to start now that Kelly is out of the way BUT Kelly will play a key part in this. Either a triple threat? A heel turn? Or Mickie turns heel? Something is up! I want Jillian to face Mickie for the title once she wins. Jillian is most deserving out of all Raw divas.

*I wouldn’t mind Beth having a angle with The Bella’s. I handicap match can be something different for the divas.

ECW
*Nattie will be getting over as a heel, this Heart faction is doing wonders for her.

*Tiffany will eventually feud with both Katie Lea and then after Nattie

TNA
*Victoria will NOT win the KO’s title right away, Angelina will retain for a huge portion of the Summer. Victoria can win at Bound for Glory? Kong may be inserted into this cause lord knows she’s NEVER out of the title picture.

*Daffney and Taylor will continue to feud

*Sojo Bolt will continue to job until her next push comes along, ODB will valet, Madison and Velvet will be Angel’s bitches. Sarah Stock and Ayako? They will be debuting soon

*Hopefully Raisha and Kong start a program together.

*Traci Brooks, Christy Hemme will be out for awhile and hopefully Jacqueline returns and helps Victoria take down TBP. A veteran Vs Youngins storyline can be kick ass

SD
*Melina will retain against McCool once and then she will lose her title. I’m expecting a triple threat feud between Gail/Michelle and Melina at some point.

*Candice is going to return(randomly) and she will take out all the ladies in the title hunt. That can be something good for Candice.

*Layla will continue to get built up as a wrestler, she’ll possibly team with Alicia against Eve and Maria. Everyone will be used and that’s all that matters.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 4:29 pm

Candice is not wiping out the divas....or she better not do anyways shifty
she dont deserve shit. i dont care if she has improved, in which she has slightly, but if shes as injury prone as kennedy, she dont deserve shit...KEEP Maria away from the ring
i want Layla to have a feud with a more established wrestler, so she can show her skills more then against maria
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 5:57 pm

Candice is "injured" yet finds time to hang out at clubs and bars. shifty

I think WWE will get rid of her. She isnt a necessity to the division.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 6:00 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Candice is "injured" yet finds time to hang out at clubs and bars. shifty

I think WWE will get rid of her. She isnt a necessity to the division.

poppycock, they wont get rid of her....shes "smart sexy and powerful"
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 6:17 pm

the divas on the to go list as far as im concerned are :katie, rosa, candice and perhaps jillian
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptyTue 09 Jun 2009, 7:01 pm

The funny thing about this topic is i bet someone is right and what they said will actually happens lol.. is WWE that predictable nowadays but that's another topic oh i see where someone was coming from saying the Women's title will go through the same 3 women that's what it did on Raw for like 2 or 3 years it went through Mickie, Melina and Beth Phoenix most of 2007 and 2008 over and over again so i could see that happening on SD!!! but i still see Candice taking some part of Michelle if see wins the title after all those 2 said they wanted to face each other i personally don't think Candice will turn heel but she probably will though
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptyWed 10 Jun 2009, 8:06 pm

Blue I like you but I have to disagree that being in the title hunt will be good for Candice part. What Will be good for Candice is if she is built back up like turning heel and feuding with Maria or Eve THEN if WWE feels she can hold the title again then she can go for the title.

But I do see where SV is coming from, I dont think shes needed TBH.
Back to top Go down
gl83
Recent Roster Addition

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptyFri 12 Jun 2009, 2:28 pm

quisee17 wrote:
The funny thing about this topic is i bet someone is right and what they said will actually happens lol.. is WWE that predictable nowadays but that's another topic oh i see where someone was coming from saying the Women's title will go through the same 3 women that's what it did on Raw for like 2 or 3 years it went through Mickie, Melina and Beth Phoenix most of 2007 and 2008 over and over again so i could see that happening on SD!!! but i still see Candice taking some part of Michelle if see wins the title after all those 2 said they wanted to face each other i personally don't think Candice will turn heel but she probably will though

The problem with revolving it around the same 3 women though is that it causes the division to get stale and boring especially in the title picture. Just look at Raw earlier this year. The title picture was basically Melina & Beth Phoenix and their feud got stale and boring very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 5:26 pm

I think when Michelle beats Melina for the Women's championship it will liven up things even more btw when is Michelle and Melina going to have their title match anyway i can't wait to see it i'm expecting it be be a really good match
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 6:00 pm

it will probably be a PPV match

i'm like 99% sure in thinking that monday night...in the 3 hour Raw...we will get Mickie/Maryse and Mickie will get the belt...thus making history.

I know i'm probably way wrong....but I cant stop hoping. It would be nice to see the title change hands on a special 3 hour Raw.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 8:18 pm

naw i dont think the title will be on the line 3 weeks in a row

im telling u now i expect someBIG ASS diva match with eiterh sd v raw or heels v faces
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 8:58 pm

I think Maryse/Mickie will happen at the Bash and Melina v Michelle at NOC, hopefully. Its the Divas Title's turn to have a ppv match.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 9:08 pm

6 man tag on Raw...here it comes shifty
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 9:10 pm

woman cough woman
and mine and blues grammar is wrong ROFLLMAO
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic EmptySun 14 Jun 2009, 10:06 pm

6-man...6-woman...you all know what i mean *rolls eyes*

and Blue is the one with the bad grammar shrug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic   Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic Empty

Back to top Go down

Storylines you expect to see in the Divas and KO's division being realistic
Page 1 of 1