Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD's WWE Divas Discussion

Go down 
+21
Did You Miss Her?
King Silva
Sticky!!
SlickTheJoker
tiffygoddess22
LH
Queen Mintz
X
Angelus
KTV-Time
Bone Breaker
CWL91
sarcy
The LL Father
Mickie's Lover
Blue Ryder
janine
Mia
Quisee
Dead
The Sexy Vixen
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 3:37 pm

I wouldn't mind it.. the Layla/Katie thing, that is.

How about we take the strap off Michelle and put it on Natayla or Melina.. then those two can feud, and just remove Michelle from the programming altogether. Say what you will, go to hell and back to defend her, she just sucks.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 3:43 pm

The Unchained Glitch wrote:
I wouldn't mind it.. the Layla/Katie thing, that is.

How about we take the strap off Michelle and put it on Natayla or Melina.. then those two can feud, and just remove Michelle from the programming altogether. Say what you will, go to hell and back to defend her, she just sucks.

Agreed. They need to do that. But sadly Michelle will probably always be in the spotlight somewhere she has been since 2007. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 3:52 pm

Well Mickie and Melina were in the spotlight from 2005-2007 while Michelle was on SD with barely anything to work with. I'm happy for her smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 4:01 pm

I'm not, and I don't understand how you could be either, Michelle found a date in the Undertaker then got boosted up there.. you do realize if that had not happened she would not be where she stands today.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 4:04 pm

I'm not, and I don't understand how you could be either, Michelle found a date in the Undertaker then got boosted up there.. you do realize if that had not happened she would not be where she stands today.
Hey! She loves wrestling and is with Taker, he has backstage pull and that worked out well for her. I'm not hating on her at all, Triple H did the same thing with Stephanie but personal feelings aside, he is one of the best in the business. Michelle has her haters but she is one of the best divas currently.

*Ducks*
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 4:05 pm

It's one thing to get a slight push and shine for a few months.

but Michelle has been in the spotlight for 2 years. that's too long.

We've seen what she can do. and i think we've had enough lol
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 4:07 pm

Best divas? No-selling, boring move-set, hardly ever taking a pin-fall and being there due to a relationship? That's your definition of best?

I agree with Vix.. she's shown what she can do in the two years and I am not impressed whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 4:17 pm

Best divas? No-selling, boring move-set, hardly ever taking a pin-fall and being there due to a relationship? That's your definition of best?

I agree with Vix.. she's shown what she can do in the two years and I am not impressed whatsoever.

Best Divas? Absolutely, I dig her and she is one of the top girls in the WWE. Her haters are not going to change that.

No Selling? She needs help with that tbh lol

Boring move set? As opposed to the generic headscissors (Kelly Kelly, Maria and Ashley) Crossbodies (Kelly Kelly, Maria, Candice and Ashley) and not to mention the basic shit all those bitches do. Michelle has a kickass moveset. Which diva does the Big Boot? Belly to Belly? Uppercuts? Not to mention the "Faithbreaker" Say what you will but her moveset rocks.

Hardly taking a pinfall? Um she took one on SD yesterday um FAIL! She took the last call a few months ago too. She's also the champion, she has to be protected.

Being there due to a relationship? Erm she wanted to become a wrestler way before she got with Taker so yea FAIL!

She's shown what she can do over the past two years? Um so has Mickie James, Melina and Beth. Oh I know! Let's depush all four of them and let Maria, Eve, Maryse, Kelly, Rosa and The Bella's carry the division. Lets do it!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 4:37 pm

Melina wasnt protected as champ when Michelle was kicking her ass right after her being drafted to SD.

side note: ewwwww i defended Melina :P
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 4:54 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:

Best Divas? Absolutely, I dig her and she is one of the top girls in the WWE. Her haters are not going to change that.

No Selling? She needs help with that tbh lol

Boring move set? As opposed to the generic headscissors (Kelly Kelly, Maria and Ashley) Crossbodies (Kelly Kelly, Maria, Candice and Ashley) and not to mention the basic shit all those bitches do. Michelle has a kickass moveset. Which diva does the Big Boot? Belly to Belly? Uppercuts? Not to mention the "Faithbreaker" Say what you will but her moveset rocks.

Hardly taking a pinfall? Um she took one on SD yesterday um FAIL! She took the last call a few months ago too. She's also the champion, she has to be protected.

Being there due to a relationship? Erm she wanted to become a wrestler way before she got with Taker so yea FAIL!

She's shown what she can do over the past two years? Um so has Mickie James, Melina and Beth. Oh I know! Let's depush all four of them and let Maria, Eve, Maryse, Kelly, Rosa and The Bella's carry the division. Lets do it!

um her moveset firstly isnt kick ass, its just as generic as Kellys moveset, Kelly works with gymnatstics, Michelle works with technial stuff. But still her moveset is boring, it lacks originality and variety.

Who can do a big boot? quite a few divas COULD, exception being Layla, cos shes soo damn small Suspect. the fact is Michelle uses the moves, as shes the tallest diva.
Who can do a belly to belly? damn near anydiva could, again she works with what shes got, height and strength
Every divas does damn uppercuts. you are seriously overhypng her moveset, its basic, sure she uses moves that other divas use rarely, like a belly to belly for instance, so what, Kelly does something Michelle doesnt do, a headscissors, and as far as a basic move goes both moves are quite basic, just Kelly uses one, and Michelle uses the other.
Her moves are basic, and lack anysort of originality, girls like Eve and Layla have managed to turn some moves into something they can claim as mostly their own, not saying they invented the move, but the cartwheel senton/moonsault, and Laylas arm drag reversal into a pin, are both more original then anything MIchelle has.

the second bolded part about fall taking....um what does ONE pin on SD this week prove, fuck all. as Joey said she HARDLY takes a pinfall, i can probably count on my left hand how many times in the past 3-5 months since the draft that Michelle took the fall, she has taken a fall i think 3 times to Melina, the rest of the time its been Layla. So one pinfall dont proove shit.

When Melina was champ before Michelle took it was she protected hell no.

Do you even understand that word FAIL blue. Its all well and good wanting to be a wrestler before dating a respected guy, but the fact that she suddenly got shot to the top when they had divas more over like Torrie and Victoria on the brand at the same rough time she started dating Taker, just prooves that he has somethign to do with it, yes she improved and was one of the only divas on the brand, but if anything it shoulda been a Torrie v Victoria feud rather then MIchelle squashing Victoria all the time. The same thing can be said with HHH, sure he was over in 99 as part of DX, but its funny how the same time he begins having a secret affair with the daughter that he gets a world title.

All Michelle has shown is that she cant or isnt willing to sell other divas moves, she clearly is arrogant and has the same "im better then everyone" attitude as Melina, shes shown her attitudes when stating she never knew who AJStyles was like a total noob. Shes shown that she cant get over no matter what, and that she is a total bore.....wow top diva material. MIckie shown that even though she botches the fans still care, Beth has shown that she is the backbone of Raw and Melina has shown great improvement and is the backbone of SD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 4:57 pm

I agree with everything you said LL.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 4:59 pm

agree enough to rep it??? shifty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 5:00 pm

I would have.. but of course I don't see the option there.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 5:21 pm

Quote :

um her moveset firstly isnt kick ass, its just as generic as Kellys moveset, Kelly works with gymnatstics, Michelle works with technial stuff. But still her moveset is boring, it lacks originality and variety.

Who can do a big boot? quite a few divas COULD, exception being Layla, cos shes soo damn small WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 Suspect. the fact is Michelle uses the moves, as shes the tallest diva.
Who can do a belly to belly? damn near anydiva could, again she works with what shes got, height and strength
Every divas does damn uppercuts. you are seriously overhypng her moveset, its basic, sure she uses moves that other divas use rarely, like a belly to belly for instance, so what, Kelly does something Michelle doesnt do, a headscissors, and as far as a basic move goes both moves are quite basic, just Kelly uses one, and Michelle uses the other.
Her moves are basic, and lack anysort of originality, girls like Eve and Layla have managed to turn some moves into something they can claim as mostly their own, not saying they invented the move, but the cartwheel senton/moonsault, and Laylas arm drag reversal into a pin, are both more original then anything MIchelle has.

the second bolded part about fall taking....um what does ONE pin on SD this week prove, fuck all. as Joey said she HARDLY takes a pinfall, i can probably count on my left hand how many times in the past 3-5 months since the draft that Michelle took the fall, she has taken a fall i think 3 times to Melina, the rest of the time its been Layla. So one pinfall dont proove shit.

When Melina was champ before Michelle took it was she protected hell no.

Do you even understand that word FAIL blue. Its all well and good wanting to be a wrestler before dating a respected guy, but the fact that she suddenly got shot to the top when they had divas more over like Torrie and Victoria on the brand at the same rough time she started dating Taker, just prooves that he has somethign to do with it, yes she improved and was one of the only divas on the brand, but if anything it shoulda been a Torrie v Victoria feud rather then MIchelle squashing Victoria all the time. The same thing can be said with HHH, sure he was over in 99 as part of DX, but its funny how the same time he begins having a secret affair with the daughter that he gets a world title.

All Michelle has shown is that she cant or isnt willing to sell other divas moves, she clearly is arrogant and has the same "im better then everyone" attitude as Melina, shes shown her attitudes when stating she never knew who AJStyles was like a total noob. Shes shown that she cant get over no matter what, and that she is a total bore.....wow top diva material. MIckie shown that even though she botches the fans still care, Beth has shown that she is the backbone of Raw and Melina has shown great improvement and is the backbone of SD

Well In MY opinion, its a kick ass moveset WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 Icon_twisted

And erm Of course all the divas can do Big Boots and Belly to Belly's but do they ?NO! The point was that Michelle's moveset is beyond basic and she does things that others dont. Also who cares if the moves are original? I don't! We are talking movesets here, not who is original or not WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes

Well congrats, you remember how many pinfalls she took, its the way things should be. The champ should be protected, Layla is a jobber. Her job is to take the pins.

We agree on that. Melina was supposed to be protected to but BOOKING fucked that up.

Victoria and Torrie were feuding already though so they started pushing Michelle. I'm sure Torrie was meant to be the first Divas Champion but she got hurt, retired and that's tough shit. Michelle was the next best thing and the rest is history!

Michelle is a total bore, so what? Bitch gets it done in the ring and I love her for it<333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 5:56 pm

Sad. Michelle doesn't get it done in the ring. No-selling and a generic moveset doesn't cut it.

Stop marking out for her and realize this, really.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 5:59 pm

no selling is good, Blue? gimme a break
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptySun 20 Sep 2009, 6:08 pm

*coughs*

I guess I shall be adding mah pennies cuz I've been told someone likes thems..

I think Michelle falls into that catagory a lot of the chicks diva fans call "credible wrestlers". Mickie, Beth, Nattie, & Michelle all excute moves like the guys, but it takes more than that to get over. If Mickie was her lazy ass when she came in 2005, do you think she would've gotten over? Hell, I am surprise she is still "over". Beth & Michelle have been equally pushed since 2007 as far as their brands are concerned. However, Beth couldn't even maintain cheap heat when she dissed Canadia. And we all know Michelle has the charisma of that oak tree she learned how to sell from. Nattie, for all of her internet fans going shit crazy over the "lack" of use, hasn't shown a damn thing as to why little Cindy and her brothers should care. Blame on the booking, but she is being used weekly as part of the Hart Danasty and compared to the Raw chicks, she has been giving a fairly decent amount of matches. That's exposure.

On the other hand, look at Melina. I can't stand the drag queen, but the crowd sometimes DOES care about her matches. She sells. She brings intensity. And guess what, she isn't the best excuter of moves, but that doesn't matter! Why else is that when SHE is on the offense of those 'great' matches with Michelle, people care.. But when Michelle sulks her way back on top no one cares? So, if you don't believe, why is Kelly over? I mean she's hot and generic like the other bazillion divas, but hey she sells. Basic ring psychology tells us that when a believeable face is getting their face kicked in, the crowd will be more sympathic to cheering when the face finally does get a move in. Okay, 9 out of 10 times Kelly's moves don't exactly "wow" anyone. However like with Melina, excution isn't the top priority for pro wrestling. It helps.. But yeah. Sad but true.

I believe Layla is slowly getting more heel heat. Look at the way Layla teases Melina and the way Michelle teases Melina. BIG DIFFERENCE. She's been getting much more exposure since going to SD because she is wrestling. She IS getting better in the ring and I think people who are denying that aren't stupid.. They are just ridicliously biased cuz she is being used. Notice these same people think Nattie and Katie and Jillian should be pushed to the moon.. Hmm.. What really helped was that first month of her and Eve going back and forth. It wasn't one sided and it wasn't the same thing over and over.

Okay. One more thing.. Michelle DOES fail. There's no redeeming qualities to her. When she was face, she was so damn unlikeable with =D =D =D fake smile and her forced moves. As a heel, she went from no one giving a damn to a bunch of people not giving a damn. Good thing she's on SD. I don't know if her ego would admit that she's not over and prolly will never be.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 1:09 am

With so many changes this week, I want everything to start fresh and new. WWE needs to give the girls character so that we can indentify with them and please give us reasons to care about them, promos, mic time, segments. 10 minute matches. Make us care damn it! WWE has a solid group of ladies and I dont think they realize this
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 3:59 pm

I agree Blue.

I want Melina v Jillian-Divas Title

Maryse with Miz, she had the title for 7 months already what more do fans want? Others need to shine for a while, so have her step out of the divison for a while.

Bellas to Turn heel or keep escorting hosts and appear in backstage segments.

Eve to not get lost in the shuffle.

Beth to turn face and take the title of Michelle.

Beth v Nattie for the womens title.

Michelle to step back from the spotlight.

Layla to be Dolph's girl and feud with Maria.

Mickie to get back in the grove.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:33 pm

I want a Maryse vs Kelly feud.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:49 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I want a Maryse vs Kelly feud.
Hurl That would be terrible, there last match was embrassing to watch. Maryse Vs Alicia plz im innocent
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:56 pm

Maryse is set to take on Eve upon her return.

but Alicia has already had a title feud with Mickie, and still no one cared about her.

Maryse vs Kelly would be better. Kelly gets a reaction atleast...and she might help Maryse get heat.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:11 pm

Kelly never helped Beth get heat, she won't help Maryse. Alicia is not over either but she is capable of getting reaction, that day she kicked Mickie's head in was example of that.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:13 pm

Beth didnt need help.

Alicia still didnt get much of a reaction during her ppv match with Mickie.

Kelly isnt as over as she was but she's over enough to get heat for someone if they beat her senseless.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:23 pm

I'd love for that to happen haha.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:24 pm

Gail should turn heel and beat the brakes off Kelly backstage

we havent had a badass backstage diva beatdown in forever.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:27 pm

Gail needs to head back to TNA, they are treating her like shit
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:30 pm

well her debut was messed up because of her Visa paperwork. remember we were all waiting for the day she debuted? well WWE couldnt do it as soon as they wanted cause her paperwork had to clear first...so that was the first mistake.

then they gave her crappy music

and not even a title run.

and they teased a heel turn like 3 times with her but never follow up shifty

I say put her in a tag with kelly....they lose, Gail gets pissed and beats the crap out of Kelly.

and give Gail back her 2003 theme!! Argh Argh
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:33 pm

Her matrix theme was badass, it wont hurt to give her mic time. She was decent in TNA on the mic. One thing that I love about her is that she bumps her ass off for everyone especially the lessar talents (Maryse, Alicia, Kelly). That's really sweet of her.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 5:35 pm

I still cant forget the amazing selling Maryse did of Gail's move "Eat Dafeat"

Maryse's eyes rolling back in her head. rofl

Gail's 2003 theme would be perfect for a heel turn. then she should get a title run.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 7:12 pm

I agree they need to turn Gail heel. She was good as a heel in 2003. I feel they were the ones who wanted Gail to come back, so they should at least do something with her. I want to see her feud with Melina for the Divas title.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 8:48 pm

I might go to the Maryse signing tomorrow in Phoenix. But damnnn.. getting to North Phoenix around 4pm sucks. =(

If I do go, expect a recap and maybe a picture. haha
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 8:59 pm

sounds like fun.

I'd like to meet Maryse myself.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:09 pm

Oh yea post pictures Sarcy and have fun smile

That is so cool lol
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:16 pm

I will ask her if she is friends with Layla. haha Or something about the Bellas.

I'll be nice and not ask about why white people think orange skin is cute.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:17 pm

asl her if boning Vince good and hard can get her and Layla title runs
shifty
tell her to tell Vince they lez up...in the hopes Layla can get a break Suspect
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:20 pm

Or better yet, what does she think about us Arizonians wearing our winter coats when it's only really 70 degrees outside.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:24 pm

Did you get to go Sarcy?
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:25 pm

Yeah, I am going to go tomorrow. I should be fun!

I am also going to tell Sgt. Slaugter that he is my hero for playing the Bret Hart theme music to piss on the Canadian crowd when he was Raw guest host.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:28 pm

LL Sr. wrote:
asl her if boning Vince good and hard can get her and Layla title runs
shifty
tell her to tell Vince they lez up...in the hopes Layla can get a break Suspect
hilarious hilarious hilarious hilarious

sarcy wrote:
Yeah, I am going to go tomorrow. I should be fun!

I am also going to tell Sgt. Slaugter that he is my hero for playing the Bret Hart theme music to piss on the Canadian crowd when he was Raw guest host.
That was so mean of Slaughter, I thought Bret was back to Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 1:34 pm

Damn! Change of plans.. My f'n car just broke down. =(
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 3:29 pm

sarcy wrote:

Awww Im so sorrry. That really sucks. I know you were wanting to go. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 4:02 pm

sarcy wrote:
Eek Eek Eek teary eyed I'm sorry Sarcy
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 8:10 pm

Ok, back from ye car shoppe.

How the fuck does a new car battery cost $200?!
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 1:30 am

After watching that SD segment from last week it got me thinking about something. I'm sure we've all seen the rumors of Mickie retiring so she can have a music career and I'm thinking maybe Michelle and Layla could drive her to retire since they said they would make her life a living hell. Even Michelle was telling Mickie to pack her bags and go away forever because no one wants her there so I'm wondering if it'll lead to that.

It's just a thought and probably won't happen, but just wanted to say what was on my mind.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:17 pm

So any fucking idea where Katie Lea will debut? Also what the fuck is going on with Eve and Swagger? Was that dropped? Stupid ass WWE WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 810551
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:20 pm

Burchill is still doing Raw and SD houseshows/dark matches

there's no telling where Katie will pop up

I've even heard rumors they will weasel their way back on ECW..

dunno
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:21 pm

From seeing her and Paul on ECW last night I don't think this feud with Hurricane is over so they may not be going anywhere

And it was dropped, obviously. I guess when they lost faith in Swagger they just said fuck that as well
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:26 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Burchill is still doing Raw and SD houseshows/dark matches

there's no telling where Katie will pop up

I've even heard rumors they will weasel their way back on ECW..

dunno
OMG! where is the OJ face? WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 297378 ah there it is. So much for getting our hopes up WWE. WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 Icon_rolleyes They need to seperate, both of there careers will benefit with that.
Minterz wrote:
From seeing her and Paul on ECW last night I don't think this feud with Hurricane is over so they may not be going anywhere

And it was dropped, obviously. I guess when they lost faith in Swagger they just said fuck that as well
I didn't watch ECW WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 Icon_redface I would have not asked a silly question if I did.

I'm pissed they dropped Swagger/Eve. I wont be surprised to see Eve released now. She is going to get NIDIA'D WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 674913 Come from SD with alot of momentum only to get lost in the shuffle and eventually released. *sigh*
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 7:30 pm

Eve won't get released, they haven't released the Bellas yet...oh wait, that's because they need them for eye candy and stupid shoots almost every other day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD's WWE Divas Discussion
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next