Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WD's WWE Divas Discussion

Go down 
+21
Did You Miss Her?
King Silva
Sticky!!
SlickTheJoker
tiffygoddess22
LH
Queen Mintz
X
Angelus
KTV-Time
Bone Breaker
CWL91
sarcy
The LL Father
Mickie's Lover
Blue Ryder
janine
Mia
Quisee
Dead
The Sexy Vixen
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 11:12 pm

idk how many times i've seen this but Layla imitating Beth and Beth's reaction are priceless.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 11:21 pm

That was some awesome shit. I loved Michelle and Layla making fun of Mickie when she got in the ring, also loved Michelle's shirt. Beth is simply awesome, she'll just do whatever the fuck she wants when she wants. I still think she's getting the belt with them most likely having a triple threat at the rumble. SD shows again why they are the better brand for the divas, I really feel sorry for Raw at this point.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 01 Jan 2010, 11:32 pm

Smackdown is where its at. I saw the match last night. Pretty good match but I loved the post match. Beth is kicking butt. I love seeing that. She better be the one to take that title from Michelle and it better be soon.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: SD Diva Disccusion (1/08/10) Beth v Layla w/Michelle   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 11:24 am

I havent had chance to see the backstage segement yet.
but here is my thought on the match
LAYLA IN BLACK droools
i dont want to sound markish....but Layla was GOLDEN in this match
i think the matches intentions was two things, to further the Beth/Mickie Friend/Enemy thing...and for pure comedy...cos that **** was funny.
But to say that the match was still pretty darn good, Beths early domination was good, MCCool throwing Layla back in the ring was hilarious, Layla scratching the ring away to get away from Beth was epic funny, Laylas offence was sweet...she has her kicks and is using them more and more yay...and Layla sold the build up and the actual glamslam perfectly, i kinda wanted to see a gorilla press alm aswell though..either wayit was epic
now wwe can do one of two things have a 3 way at the Rumble...or have a Diva Rumble, im not fussed either way...i kinda like to have the title match put off a bit more, and see i f WWE decide to start something with Michelle and Layla whilst the Beth/Mickie stuff is going on..maybe even a four way..altough thats just what id want
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 10:05 pm

Backstage segment was full of win. I love Layla and Beth has such a sweet voice.

The match..really nice. I liked it. only like 3 minutes which sucked but still good. Layla and Beth were good together. Layla looking scared was cute. then Layla yelling all throughout the match, funny. i didnt like layla's selling of the Glam Slam

i agree, LL, she looked great in black.

michelle tossing layla in the ring and layla looking like wtf was pretty funny. great segment, match and post match was good too.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 10:58 pm

I loved the match. Lay keeps getting better and better. I loved the Glam Slam. I really hope Beth is getting that title and soon.

The after match was really good too.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 11:38 pm

]size=14]I am currently watching the Beth v Layla match.

But before that happened they had a really funny backstage segment where LayCool got 'Piggy James' a little trough to eat out with only 0 calorie lettuce! Layla, after hearing she was having a match with Beth, asked in a very scared voice "You're coming with me right?" McCool just said, "I'm glad it is you not me!"

Layla's new black attire was kinda cool. I didn't know Layla was fluent in Arabic!

Michelle was a b***** throwing her friend in to the big bad wolf! Layla has some spunk with her kicks. OMG that hair pull to a Glam Slam was awesome. Poor Layla that look like it hurt.

After the match, McCool sneakily kicked Beth is the head with Layla holding onto her leg.. After a little while Mickie made the save! Then she Mick Kicked Beth for last week's Glam Slam.

All in all this was a great women's match for SD, not so much because of the match but because it is actually building up to be a good singles match between Beth and McCool with Beth being a full face, or a triple threat between Beth, McCool, and Mickie.

Now Mickie looks to soon have a competent tag team partner![/size]
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 11:40 pm

Segment was funny, Lay-Cool were frickin awesome with the piggy stuff once again, loved Beth as well.

Match wasn't bad, Layla had me rolling especially when she was walking to the ring. Michelle throwing Layla back in made me feel sorry for her, poor girl is stuck in there with the glamazon, come on Michelle, be a real friend! I loved Layla's kicks and Beth's dominance, I kinda like the way Layla sold the glamslam, definitely miles better than Kelly and Maria.

The aftermath was good as well, I figured Mickie would get some revenge on Beth from last week. This is so heading for a triple threat, the announcers keep talking about Beth wanting the belt so yeah, I wouldn't be surprised to see her get it.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 08 Jan 2010, 11:41 pm

I thought Layla was funy as hell in this match, her trying to apologize to Beth during the match was awesome, I just wish the match was a little longer.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 4:08 am

Simply hilarious! Layla has so much personality and she had me rolling WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 773246

"MICHELLE HEEEEEEEEEEEEELP MEEEEEEEEEEE" "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 773246

She was literally scurred of the Glam one, great squash match, best in recent memory. She is getting so much better with her bumping and her outfit was hawtness. This storyline is pretty damn awesome. All four ladies are putting it out there. Thank god for SD, Whoever it is deserves a raise. Raw is just WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 747915
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 9:08 pm

i was pleasantly surprised with what Diva Dirt had to say, considering they are known for being more about real wrestlers and not models, but finally a proper wrestling blog thing actually gives Layla some praise.

they made a very unusual observation of this story between Beth/Mickie/Layla/Michelle, in thats its like the TV series Lost, in which each episode focuses on one character, first it was Mickie, then it was Beth and this week it was Layla...so Michelle is prolly the next to get it.

we can pretty much bank on a Diva tag next week. Mickie and Beth can be in a segement saying they dislike eachother, but they dislike LayCool just as much, and agree to cooperate in the tag match.

i think its clear that it will be a triple threat match Mickie/Beth/Michelle w/Layla....most likely having Beth come out on top...cos the way i see it is, Mickie will prolly leave soon after this, MIchelle can either feud with Layla*Face* or she can go on hiatus for a while to heel up her knee injury. in the mean time leaving Layla to most likely feud with Maria, or possibly even a mini title feud with Beth *obv not winning it*...and Beth can then build up a feud with Nattie, leading to a Beth/Nattie match at WM
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptySat 09 Jan 2010, 9:16 pm

Yeah, if Mickie was gonna get the belt I think she would've gotten it already but since they're pushing Beth I can see her easily getting it now. There probably will be a tag match next week with Lay-Cool getting the upperhand since the last two weeks it's been Beth then Mickie so I'm just guessing Lay-Cool will get more revenge, then again, Beth is the glamazon so I could see her kicking everyones ass again which is always great to see.
Back to top Go down
melissarocks
Recent Roster Addition

Male
Number of posts : 38
Favorite WWE Diva : Michelle McCool !
Mickie James
Gail Kim
Melina
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Christopher Danies
Alex Shelley
Sting
Favorite TNA Knockout : Alissa Flash !
Kong
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-12-13

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 10 Jan 2010, 4:47 pm

that was a very fun match, Layla was pretty decent as well
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Raw Predictions And Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 8:10 pm

The tournament continues tonight with Alicia, Kelly, Eve, and Nikki remaining. Maryse and Gail won their matches last week, who will be next?

I'm thinking Alicia will face Kelly or Eve with Alicia hopefully winning.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 8:12 pm

I think it will be Kelly v Nikki with Kelly winning and moving on and More Miz and Maryse.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 9:15 pm

I hope it is Eve vs Kelly/Alicia since I don't think the Bellas should be on Raw again. They can be on this weeks superstars in a losing effort against whoever doesn't face off tonight.

I am guessing it will be Eve and Kelly with Kelly moving on although I would rather have Eve win..

Alicia should beat Nikki on Superstars.

I think Gail and Maryse are suppose to face each other in the semi finals but if so then that fucking sucks because Gail will most likely lose.. I so want her to win it isn't even funny. Go Gail! WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 869384

I just hope the match is decent and the other first round match is on Superstars later this week.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 9:19 pm

I hope Alicia moves on but im expecting Kelly to move on and I just dont see a Eve/Kelly or Kelly/Nikki match going good.
Back to top Go down
Sticky!!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky loves Mickie! Yo soy El Jefe!
Sticky!!

Male
Number of posts : 4893
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Orton
Rey
Favorite WWE Diva : Mickie James
Maria
Favorite TNA Knockout : Christy Hemme
Tara

Registration date : 2008-07-24

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 10:31 pm

Alicia moves on cause of her heeldom.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:22 pm

i want Kelly's ring attire. i liked it.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:26 pm

Match was pretty good, better then last Mondays. I loved Alicia's counter into the powerbomb. I really hope Gail or Alicia take it.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:32 pm

look like Alicia will face Gail on raw next week then Maryse will face the winner of Eve/Nikki on raw in two week.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Jan 2010, 11:45 pm

Match was decent, loved the ending! I'm so happy Alicia won, thought for sure Kelly would. Looking forward to Alicia/Gail next week.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:25 am

looks like we will be having Gail/Maryse as the finals
as i doubt Alicia/Maryse would happen...and i really dont think Eve will go over Maryse
as Nikki has no chance in hell of winning
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:43 am

2 seconds of shine time for Katie is all I wanted Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:44 am

That match was POINTLESS.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:47 am

Glad Kat is on Raw but its NOT a good start. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 12:50 am

here is what I think will happen on raw next week.

Gail beat Alicia.

Maryse and the Miz vs Eve and mvp.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 1:41 am

^ That would be awesome and further the US feud along with the next semi final match for the divas title.

I was SOO happy that Alicia won because I kinda thought Kelly was going to win it all if not Maryse and that takes out a big variable.. Alicia's counter was awesome and I want her to do that more often however, Gail should for sure beat her next week. I think that match will be great since Alicia is pretty good in the ring and Gail is Gail. smile

I was so shocked to see Katie Lea on Raw but that was a pleasant surprise. She now can finally challenge for a title although I doubt she will be a contender thanks to being squashed so soon.. It was predictable to have Eve win and I am not sad but I just hope later Katie gets some title shots and hopefully a win.

If Gail wins the title in the finals it would be awesome for sometime during her reign to face Katie in a ladder match. Katie and Beth are the only two divas that have had a ladder match and although Gail v Beth would be better I would still love to see Gail and Katie have the first ever wwe diva ladder match! But knowing wwe they won't book such a great match.. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 1:55 am

yeah WWE divas wont ever get a ladder match...they dont even let the men bleed anymore. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 3:01 am

It's still obvious that Maryse is winning though I would rather Gail win since Alicia won't make the finals
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 3:23 am

who did Gail beat again?
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 3:29 am

She beat Jillian last week on Superstars
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 3:42 am

ahh, i dont watch Superstars
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 4:15 am

Kelly Kelly vs. Alicia Fox – This match had the potential to fall apart at any given moment but Alicia kept it together. I seriously doubt any other model would have bumped like that for Kelly. Surely not Eve, Maryse nor The Bella’s. I enjoyed it for it was, nice to see the two youngest divas with so much chemistry. I hope they have a long feud in a few years, if done right it can be EPIC! Alicia’s power bomb was sick! I need a gif of Kelly getting O.W.N.E.D!

Eve Torres vs Katie Lea? – Where was Nikki? I may the only Bella supporter here but it’s wrong how they excluded her unless Nikki taking the fall last week completely eliminated her from the tourney? With that said, this was a horrible re-debut for Katie. No entrance theme, NOTHING! Match was nothing special but how could it be? When 75% of the time, the freaking cameras was focused on Maryse . Seriously wtf? I did catch Katie’s backbreaker, which was sweet! Eve sold it well imo.

So happy that my girls won

Last edited by Blue Campbell on Tue 12 Jan 2010, 9:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 4:18 am

Blue Campbell wrote:

Alicia

Eve

Maryse

Gail Kim

Got to love diversity<3333333333

I, CM Dead, do not see race. i see 4 women wrestling for a championship title. i will not stand for this race stuff that infiltrates the corrupt minds of our young society
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 5:29 am

You got to love women of little to zero and/or underutilized talent of MULTICULTURAL BACKGROUNDS!!!!
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 9:20 am

Gail has been in a ladder match too. And I think its pretty obvious Gail vs Maryse in the finals, though they were pushing Eve/Maryse fued from Raw for some reason. I hope Gail goes over Maryse, but doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 10:39 am

Kelly Kelly vs Alicia- I thought the match was good, I like the powerbomb Alicia did on Kelly to get the win, Alicia bumped good and kelly performed the same but it was a cool overall.

Eve vs Katie Lea- I liked the match, I was so gald to see Katie Lea again she performed good, I liked the backbacker Katie did on Eve and I like Eve's dropkicks it was a good match
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 1:01 pm

what i can see happen is Maryse v Gail winning, and then Eve/Maryse starts.

OR what could happen is Gail/Alicia v Eve, Eve winning and then Maryse goes pyscho cos she still hasnt got over Eve beating her
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 8:29 pm

I think they were only pushing Eve/Maryse because they're facing eachother next week
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 9:57 pm

Eve and Ryse will definitely feud after Ryse goes over Gail Kim. I just hope both girls bring it...
Back to top Go down
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female
Number of posts : 461
Job/hobbies : being beautiful!
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Jan 2010, 10:33 pm

i am so sad. poor kelly Teary Eyed maryse is the only hope for the smart sexy and powerful divas! go maryse, next 2time divas champion! hooolllleerr!
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 11:48 am

The mixed tag match on Superstars with Gail and Jillian was good all four competitors did well , I liked when Gail did her finisher Eat Defeat on Chavo that was hilarious.

Last edited by quisee17 on Wed 27 Jan 2010, 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 1:13 pm

I enjoyed the tag match on Superstars, Gail and Jillian need to fued I really hope they do

Anyway the match was ok, liked how Jillian kept throwing Gail around and the ending was great when Gail hit her finisher on him WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 773246

I hope next week they have 2 matches on Raw and one is something like Kelly vs Jillian, Jillian attacks Kelly after the match and Gail runs in
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 7:59 am

Michelle McCool def Mickie James to retain the Womens Championship (Beth Phoenix distracted Mickie James to cause the finish)

Houseshow Results

I got this from Lords of Pain

I dont see why we carnt have this on TV to further the fued, mabye Beth costs Mickie the match,Mickie complains to the Genral Manager who says she has had 2 title matches, and that she wont have anymore, and then Beth vs Layla in a contender match, Beth wins, Beth/Michelle fued starts and also you can move to Michelle/Layla as well, Michelle blames Layla for letting Beth win, saying Layla wants Michelle to lose the belt, and then when it is Beth vs Michelle, Layla costs Michelle the match WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 37938
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 4:09 pm

Chavo doesn't deserve that kind of treatment, dammit.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptySun 17 Jan 2010, 6:13 pm

Why have another Michelle/Mickie match when you can have a triple threat? That's what I'm waiting to see. Faces don't complain to the GM anyway, heels do
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 11:04 am

Smackdown is by far the better show it has more of the experienced divas on it and they have better storylines and matches.

Raw is another story with the best wrestlers are Melina, Gail and Katie Lea which Melina is injured, Gail is barely used and Katie just appeared back on WWE TV and probably won't be used any better on Raw and the rest of the divas are the rookies/newer divas that aren't really established/known. WWE is going to give the divas title to Maryse (which we already know) when she already has held it once for like 7 months and barely did anything with it and doesn't need it back. Eve torres has barely been used in the ring and she hasn't been performing as well as she did on Smackdown and this storyline with Chris Masters doesn't seem to be going anywhere and it seems like people aren't too interested. The Bellas are just arm candy for the guest host and everything else is just all over the place.

I like the divas regardless so I don't mind, but I'm not blind WWE does need to get the Raw divas divison together
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 1:50 pm

Kelly Kelly vs Jillian- Jillian looked really nice, the match in my opinion was awful, Kelly Kelly really needs to stop wearing that attire, its looks horrible, the match was boring the same things Jillian starts, hits a few moves, Kelly then does her headsisscors and then pins Jillian BORING! They could acutally let Jillian win a match?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Jan 2010, 9:18 pm

Jillian v Kelly? Meh! Call me when Jillian actually defeats that creature WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 773246
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WD's WWE Divas Discussion   WD's WWE Divas Discussion - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

WD's WWE Divas Discussion
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next