Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ragnarok Online

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 12:49 am

This is the game i'm usually playing when i have freetime and the chatbox gets quiet. I'm going to share some screenshots of it. (www.apocalypse-ro.com is the site)

These screenshots here are screenies of my stalker in the game. You make a character, and pick the job class you want (there's like 15 classes to choose from.) I chose to make a Stalker because they are versatile, meaning i have 3 ways i can level it and make it stronger. Plus they can approach other players and strip their armor and weapons off of them...leaving them defenseless against me. Twisted Evil I can also copy skills from other players of a different job class and use those against them. (like if a wizard uses magic on me..i can copy it and use it back on them.)

Stalkers can be leveled long range (with a bow and arrow), melee (close combat) or with magic (which is basically long-range). My stalker is a mix of magic and bow/arrows. I have 1 magic spell that I have copied from a wizard but I use bows and arrows to do my actual leveling. My stalker is at the maximum level now, though so mostly i just use her to fight other players or hunt really strong monsters.

her name's Nuriko.

Spoiler:
My stalker in town just relaxing. (Green bar = my health, blue = my magic points)

Spoiler:
My stalker killing monsters.

Spoiler:
hunting for more monsters to kill

Spoiler:
ZOMBIES!!!

and before anyone says it...I know I'm a nerd shifty

Last edited by The Sexy Vixen on Tue 23 Jun 2009, 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 12:57 am

This is the second character I have made on RO. She is an Assassin.(named Astronema after my fave Power Rangers enemy.) Assassins are cool because they can cloak (go invisible and be undetected.) I can also kill some really strong stuff in only 3 hits.
My Assassin is at level 157 right now...the maximum is 200 so i'm almost there.

Spoiler:
without my gear, in town relaxing.

Spoiler:
with my gear

Spoiler:
killing monsters..

Spoiler:
then I got owned... lol!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 1:58 am

looks very...

er...

nvm.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 5:35 am

Astronema looks awesome with her gear on, kina reminds me of Dizzy from Guilty Gears, and I love Nuriko's ability to steal other people's power, kinda reminds me of Sylar.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online EmptyTue 23 Jun 2009, 5:49 pm

it looks cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ragnarok Online Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ragnarok Online   Ragnarok Online Empty

Back to top Go down

Ragnarok Online
Page 1 of 1