Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*

Go down 
+26
Mike McCool
Angelus
Venom
CWL91
Eric
Did You Miss Her?
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
TornadoDDT
LH
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Brad Vicious
KTV-Time
X
morris2202
C-Unit Inc.
Dead
Quisee
sarcy
janine
The LL Father
Mia
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 11:21 pm

Some more details..

Quote :
now its diva time melina vs layla w. mcool
this match didnt last too long and say layla winning when mcool interfered attacking melina.
layla actlly got more heat than i expected. I didnt think layla was over at all even thou she is my favorite but ppl really booed her and she got a loud reaction.
if melina was over as a face more i would understand and people liked melina but
i enjoyed the heat layla got..pun intended as layla was a miami heat dancer lol

Credit...

Yay if it's true on the heat part!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 11:23 pm

awesome if she's getting even more heat.

I cant wait to see this.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyThu 10 Sep 2009, 9:19 am

^ shes with Michelle, EVERYONE gets more heat then her.
and boo at the short part AGAIN
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 10:37 pm

Smackdown 9/18/09

Quote :

- Melina defeats Michelle McCool

http://nodq.com/wwe/255071135.shtml

Yay!!!! Melina beat Michelle woohoo. I dont think it was for the title but it be nice if it was. lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:04 pm

no Layla? aww man. grats to melina.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:17 pm

^Tapings not over yet.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 9:44 am

^ naw no Layla Teary Eyed. we never get superstar spoilers she coulda been there but oh well.
congrats to Melina i guess, it was non-title woulda been better if it was, because it coulda ended the feud, but oh well.
i hope it ends soon and Maria and Melina can fued, cos im expecting that more then im expecting Maria v Michelle.
i love Melina to bits an all, but im fed up of her winning all the time, shes won like 9 out of her last 10 matches, 8 of those was by pinning Layla.
i understand that Melina is the only real face on the brand, but surely they coulda made Michelle win the match, then lose her title the following week or something.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 2:12 pm

^Yep but I dont think Michelle is losing that title. And Melina is the only capible face you are right, maybe thats why this is still going on. They may not push Eve just yet, though she is improving and DONT get me started on Maria.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 3:00 pm

it would be nice to have Layla get 1 credible pin on Melina...just 1 is all I ask.

Eve has pinned Nattie a few times...why cant Layla get 1 win?

anyway I'm getting tired of Melina/Michelle but i dont want Maria in the ring vs anyone...I dont like Eve but i guess i'll live with her going for the title. I wish WWE would just send Katie to SD already. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 22 Sep 2009, 11:00 pm

WWE Superstars-Thursday 9/24

Quote :
* Layla & Michelle McCool b. Maria & Melina

WNW

Im thinking Michelle Pinned Maria. I hope thats what happened anyways or Layla pinning Maria. lol

Edit Heres more:
Quote :
from prowrestling.net
layla and michelle b. melina and maria.
layla pinned maria

Yay Lay pinned Maria. WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 381773
But its nice to see Lay pick up the win. I hope they do push her.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 12:03 am

I hope they let her hit her finisher.

And yup, this works for me. I can watch Layla & TNA in the same night. (b")b
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 6:39 am

WOOOOOOOO Layla won the match. thats her THIRD win in 4 months.....does WWE care....well no. just another token
it BETTER have been after a Layout, if Michelle got the fuck involved again i swear to god i am going to shoot Vince McMahon square in the eyes
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 10:40 pm

- Melina vs. Michelle McCool in a Lumberjill match is next. McCool won with her finisher.

NO DQ, Yall can party now.

I hope Michelle moves on to Eve or Gail(if shes brought back to SD) next if its done with her and Melina.

Edit: Someone on another board heard Beth interfered in the match. Hopefully that is what happend. I wouldnt mind Beth going to SD, They are not giving her much on Raw so why not.

Beth v Melina v Michelle will be pretty cool. lol

Last edited by janine on Tue 29 Sep 2009, 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 10:50 pm

was it for the title
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 10:51 pm

Yep it was
http://www.gerweck.net/news/1254269220.shtml

If Maria is Michelle's next oppoent I hope Dolph costs Maria the title, I will love Dolph forever if that happens.

But I think it should be Eve, Gail(if she is moving) or turn Layla face. lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 11:01 pm

here's more details:
Quote :
- Lumber jills match for the women's title. Michelle McCool vs. Melina. Melina dives at heel, chicks, cat fight breaks out, McCool wins via the Styles clash.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 29 Sep 2009, 11:02 pm

^and another one from Diva Dirt

Another report says the following: WWE Women’s champ Michelle McCool defeated Melina in a Lumberjill match when Beth Phoenix interfered.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Sep 2009, 6:53 am

i am puzzled as to why beth interfered not maria or layla.
but eh that is good too

layla face turn ftw
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Sep 2009, 2:21 pm

^I dont see them turning her face but it be nice. Maybe they can make it where Layla gets tired of being Michelle's lackey.

But it will go to Eve or Maria, hopefully Eve.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Sep 2009, 3:52 pm

Why Beth? Wouldn't it make more sense for Maria to get involved? Geez.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 30 Sep 2009, 6:11 pm

it may be to do with Bragging Rights perhaps.
its either gonna be something like Mickie/Michelle *champ v champ* or Melina/Beth.

from a more detailed spoiler i read. Jillian was the one who made Melina jump out on the heels as she tripped her up, this then started the HUGE catfight with faces v heels naturally, then Melina went to the top but Beth tripped her up and Michelle hit the styles clash

PLEASE BE THE END NOW
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 10:24 pm

WWE Smackdown 10 9 09

Spoiler:

I hope this is a good match and they worked well together and it catapolts
Spoiler:

Later on:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

NoDQ.com
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 11:53 pm

so long Maria heel turn. :see ya:
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:01 am

oh how i wish that said
"so long Marias contract"
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 12:55 pm

So long Melina!

About time Michelle moved on to her next course in her Championship Meal.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 6:12 pm

i just watched the match: It was physical....i loved it! physical and brutal. the ending was very very nice.

i also watched the Maria/Dolph segment and omg Maria cannot act at all. her "crying" face just looked stupid....she cant wrestle...she cant act...what good is she, really?
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 8:36 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i just watched the match: It was physical....i loved it! physical and brutal. the ending was very very nice.

i also watched the Maria/Dolph segment and omg Maria cannot act at all. her "crying" face just looked stupid....she cant wrestle...she cant act...what good is she, really?

I agree 100%

The match was really good. Eve did great. Yeah that segment was pretty bad. I loled when Maria started crying then she was smiling, wtf?

I hope Melina is on next week.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 9:08 pm

I really love me some Eve, she is the Nidia of this generation. They have the exact same build and were/are over with the crowd the same way.

If Nidia couldn't be a success story, I'm pulling for Eve big time smile

She has improved alot, this is not the same awkward girl from back in February when she debuted in the ring. I actually would have liked if Eve won by a rollup, it could have been sweet imo. She is the next comtender anyways so how about letting her get the first win? Brutal big boot and nice clotheslines from Eve!.

Last edited by Blue Campbell on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 9:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 9:44 pm

The match just aired and dammit I love michelle's big boot. She fell over cause her and eve's feet got kinda tangled. Still, great ending to the match.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 10:14 pm

The match didn't click for me. It didn't do anything for Eve since even with a screwy leg, she can't beat Michelle. Way to make your division look strong there, Michelle.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 11:08 pm

sarcy wrote:
The match didn't click for me. It didn't do anything for Eve since even with a screwy leg, she can't beat Michelle. Way to make your division look strong there, Michelle.
That's what im saying, they could have had Eve win to jumpstart her push for the Women's Championship. Now where do we go from here? Back to Melina? A Number 1 contenders match??

Maria? LMAO! That was terrible acting but she looked pretty tonight, the crying? No just no girl lol
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyFri 09 Oct 2009, 11:29 pm

^It will have been nice for Eve to win. Hopefully she will win next time. Maybe they wanted to see how Eve will do, and I think she did great. smile

It dont mean shes out though, Maryse was Michelle's first opponent when Michelle won the Divas title she lost and she went on to win the Divas title.-It dont mean the same thing will happen with Eve but Im just throwing that example out there. lol

I personally will like to see Eve get a good push. Shes improved so much in so little time. Ill take her over some of the alterniatives.
Back to top Go down
C-Unit Inc.
Opener
C-Unit Inc.

Male
Number of posts : 131
Job/hobbies : recent college graduate
Favorite WWE Wrestler : The Rock (My all-time favorite MALE wrestler from any promotion)
Stone Cold Steve Austin
John Cena
Kofi Kingston
Evan Bourne
CM Punk
Chris Jericho
Undertaker
MVP
Christian
Cryme Tyme
Shawn Michaels
Randy Orton
Edge
Gregory Helms/Hurricane
Zach Ryder
Sheamus
Favorite WWE Diva : Trish Stratus (by far, my all-time favorite female wrestler from ANY promotion)
Eve Torres
Melina
Mickie James
Natayla
Layla
Alicia Fox
Jamie Keyes
Tiffany
Lita
Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kevin Nash
The Motor City Machine Guns
Samoa Joe
Christopher Daniels
Jay Lethal
Consequences Creed
Amazing Red
D'Angelo Dinero
Desmond Wolfe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Tara
Sarita
Taylor Wilde
Traci Brooks
Velvet Sky
Madison Rayne

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyMon 12 Oct 2009, 5:13 pm

I don't think Eve's out just yet. Last week might be the beginning of something big. Or at least, I hope so. I love Michelle, but I'm REALLY pulling for Eve to be the one to take the belt from her. And who knows? After that, maybe we'll get Eve vs Natalya in a match that will actually matter (as they will be fighting for the Women's title).
Back to top Go down
http://www.divas411.com
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 11:02 pm

Quote :
Eric Escobar (w/Vickie Guerrero) defeated Matt Hardy. Vickie came out to heavy heat, while Hardy got a huge pop. Vickie distracted the referee while Escobar rolled up Hardy and held onto his tights for the win.

prowrestling.net

that's it. sad

no Layla sad
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 11:06 pm

^^Theres More
WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 Grey_loader

Quote :
Chris Jericho, with Michelle McCool, came and said that there will be three Raw vs. SmackdownWWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 Grey_loader

matches at the PPV and he can't count on Morrison winning so Jericho asks if he can count on McCool winning her match. McCool says she can beat anyone at any time. Mickie James walked in and said she has a better chance of beating a Raw diva. McCool went to leave and brushed into Beth Phoenix, who told her she won't be keeping her title for long.

http://www.pwinsider.com/article/42191/smackdown-spoilers-from-lexington-ky-part-two.html?p=1
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 11:09 pm

no Layla sad

that backstage segment sounds kinda lame.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 11:28 pm

Im happy Beth says shes next. I think there will be a triple threat match in the future.

I guess it will be Melina v Michelle, hopefully Melina wins. Michelles won the last 2345432 times against Melina.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 11:30 pm

chances are Melina will win...Raw is the "A" show....Vince's baby....

Morrison will win his SD vs Raw i think..keep his momentum up.

then Raw will win the big tag match.

this whole PPV doesnt even interest me. even with a diva match on the card.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 11:55 pm

I see Michelle McCool and Mickie James and Beth Phoenix face Melina and Eve and Maryse in a 6 diva tag team match at Bragging Rights.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 12:05 am

morris2202 wrote:
I see Michelle McCool and Mickie James and Beth Phoenix face Melina and Eve and Maryse in a 6 diva tag team match at Bragging Rights.
ZOMG! A PPV Divas tag match without KELLY???? You don't say lol. Maryse better not return and go straight into a PPV match either. Especially over Jillian and Alicia whom were/are keeping things going in the heel side of things
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 12:07 am

morris2202 wrote:

i doubt Maryse will be back in time

i think it would be Melina, Eve and Kelly.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Favorite WWE Diva : WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 1:04 am

I see Michelle McCool face Melina on raw next week.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 7:13 pm

I hope its a gimmick match, they need to end it as a gimmick match! NOT LUMBERJILLS WWE Argh
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 8:19 pm

I rather Michelle v Melina at BR with a stipulation match, no lumberjacks.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 8:25 pm

Same here but knowing WWE that's just what we'll get. LAME!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:20 pm

^ lol contradiction much
you JUST said you hope it is a stip match
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:59 am

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
^ lol contradiction much
you JUST said you hope it is a stip match
LOL I know I did, I just dont want a Lumberjill match Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptyFri 16 Oct 2009, 7:53 pm

I got a feel a diva tag team match will happen at Bragging Rights then raw/smackdown feud will end at Survivor Series.

I see Michelle McCool and Mickie James face Melina and Kelly Kelly at Bragging Rights.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 9:13 pm

Where does Kelly Kelly fit into this? better yet who the FUCK WANTS HER IN THIS? If there is a tag match, I would think it'll be something like Jillian/Melina Vs Michelle,Mickie with Beth as the referee? Now that is creative booking, WWE sadly aren't creative lo
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 9:29 pm

prolly Michelle/Beth/Mickie v Melina/Jillian and Eve
if that does happen, cant wait to here the ppl bitch that Michelle is wrestling and not Natalya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next