Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*

Go down 
+26
Mike McCool
Angelus
Venom
CWL91
Eric
Did You Miss Her?
#WeWantTaryn
King Silva
Paul Wyatt
TornadoDDT
LH
Queen Mintz
Lauren
Brad Vicious
KTV-Time
X
morris2202
C-Unit Inc.
Dead
Quisee
sarcy
janine
The LL Father
Mia
Blue Ryder
The Sexy Vixen
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 06 Aug 2009, 5:28 pm

Well at least we'll have another heel diva.

Pray that she doesn't become a McNoSell slave.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 07 Aug 2009, 7:51 am

id rather she did. maybe that way layla could break out on her own. although that is doubtful
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 2:39 pm

Diva-Dirt.com

czerHD on Aug 12, 2009, 4:24 pm:

@Kaledrina

melina and maria were talking about what maria and dolph were gonna do for summerslam weekend. layla told maria once dolph realizes he’s too good for her hes gonna leave her than melina asked layla to leave. layla gave melina a message from mccool (that shell be back next week) and then melina was gonna give layla a return message but told her to find out the message in the ring.

melina wore her beige outfit and won with her split legged ddt great submissions done by layla during the match

- So WOOT Layla v Melina one on one. im not surprised that Melina won, and im not fussed i like Melina. This match woulda made more sense two month ago, when Layla pinned Melina but w.e, i guess Layla is the new Alicia, as far as bein Michelles bitch.
I hope the match is good, A lot of ppl keep claiming Layla blows at wrestling, which is fair enough if u compare her to all the legit trained gals. But as far as her one on one career she has only wrestled 4 divas in her three years there, all four models turned wrestlers: Krystall, Kelly, Michelle and Eve all where also green at time of facing Layla. So hopefully Melina can bring out some stuff with Layla. Nice to here she is using submissions to, on myspace "she" told me she was working on submission moves, and maybe a submission finisher lol
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 3:20 pm

Yay Melina v Layla. Glad Melina won. I do not want to see Melina and Maria feud their matches were awful, this is coming from a big Melina fan.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 4:30 pm

well Maria was in them. so Melina cant be blamed, she tried to carry her lol
id much rather see a layla/melina feud
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 4:36 pm

someone on another forum I frequent was at the show and he had this to say:
Quote :
Melina came out to a decent pop.. I feel like I was the only one cheering for Layla .. anyways the crowd got so bored they started a "lets go oilers" chant... match was decent and Layla and some really good offense... she has come along way.. I was impressed..

sounds like good news for us Layla fans. She had a good match it seems.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 5:21 pm

its just a shame wwe fans these days are ignorant and dont give fuck

and the canadians seemed really pissed off that Natalya wasnt wrestling. cos the match really lost the crowd badly. which is a shame. but not to unormal. most divas matches are very crowdless interjections.

as long as the wrestling is good. i couldnt give a fuck what the live crowds think
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 12 Aug 2009, 9:23 pm

Sweet! I hope Layla gets some offense in and I also hope the match gets like 5 minutes or something. Layla always brings it in one on one matches.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 12:32 pm

From JR's blog:

Layla, Eric Clapton’s favorite WWE Diva, (fellow Brit you know) shows marked improvement in the ring this week in a bout versus Melina who never disappoints with at least one Sharapova-like primal scream. One loud outburst just may have frightened my broadcast partner but I can’t be sure as he was wearing a dark suit

I usually think JR's right on the money with his comments, particularly with regards to in-ring action, so I take his comments as a reason to look forward to tomorrow night's match.

Besides, even if it's not the best match ever, it's a Divas singles match. Anyone remember the last non-PPV one of those?

- all of this was from another forum, to answer his question, two weeks ago on SD Nattie v Eve. Thats besides the point what matters is that JR thinks the match was OK, and Layla shows marked improvement, which is always good from JR as he knows a lot of the buisness. Sure thing she is still going to be average at best, but at least she shows improvement.

If this happened next week, and Melina and Nattie happened this week, the fans wouldnt be nearlly as pissed lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 12:40 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
its just a shame wwe fans these days are ignorant and dont give fuck

and the canadians seemed really pissed off that Natalya wasnt wrestling. cos the match really lost the crowd badly. which is a shame. but not to unormal. most divas matches are very crowdless interjections.

as long as the wrestling is good. i couldnt give a fuck what the live crowds think

if the crowd doesnt give a shit, why should they care if the wrestling is good? obviously it wasnt THAT good if they were chanting "LETS GO OILERS". also, the fans in Canada are fucking weird when it comes to booing and cheering ppl. they cheer the heels and boo the faces
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 1:13 pm

lol i know the word ignorant is wrong. it was my bad expression again.

and no Chessman lol i dont think them being not interested is to solely do with the actual wrestling. it is most likely due to the fact it was Layla v Melina and not Nattie v Melina
how stupid are wwe to not capatilize on the fact they are in Canada.
how often do they go to Canada? WWE should used their brains to put Nattie in a match
and also im not trying to say that the wrestling was brilliant. as i said im expecting ok to good at very best. and if Jr says its ok then im ok with it.
but as ive also said im not too fussed with perfect matches. im just happy Layla is having a one on one match with an experienced wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 1:20 pm

they go to Canada every once in a while
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 13 Aug 2009, 2:25 pm

more so then england :'(
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009, 4:19 pm

I just watched the match. I liked what I saw from Layla. good performance on her part.

LL i think you'll be happy with this.

and omg Layla looks sexy in her ring attire.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009, 4:22 pm

ive heard a lot of good reviews from her wrestling
but for the most part her offence was supposedly slow and boring.
im sure JR was right about improvements, she still has a long way to go of course.
but i will judge when i watch it
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 14 Aug 2009, 10:27 pm

MELINA looked amazing, like I said we better get a shoot of her in that dress. I loved it.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Diva Superstar Spoilers!   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 6:49 pm

SUPERSTARS SPOILERS!!!
1. Beth Phoenix defeated Kelly Kelly. Kelly started off pretty good, but Beth was very dominating of her. The crowd really got into this match in favor of Kelly. Beth won by pinfall.

-prowrestling.net

Last edited by Blue McLaren on Wed 19 Aug 2009, 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 12:31 am

SMACKDOWN SPOILERS!

Melina & Maria vs Layla & Natalya
Winner: Melina & Maria via Last Call
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 5:46 am

Melina pinned Natalya
and apparntly Maria and Layla werent tagged in
if thats the case....the point in the tag match...would be zero
a singles match with Melina and Nattie woulda been better as a set up for a number one tenders match
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 19 Aug 2009, 12:13 pm

Blue im guessing Kelly Kelly vs Beth is on Superstars this thursday i expect this match to be good Beth knows how to carry Kelly and make her look really good most of Kelly's best matches involve Beth in someway

Melina & Maria vs Layla and Natalya it should have been Eve with Melina rather than Maria imo even though i like Maria but Eve has wrestled Layla and Natalya in really good matches imo and Melina is a good wrestler herself so i think the match would have better with Eve especially with Layla's improvement as well but still can't wait to see the match.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyFri 21 Aug 2009, 7:25 pm

I posted tonight's Diva tag match Natalya and Layla vs Melina and Maria
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 7:43 am

Backstage Segment

Maria and Melina were shown backstage. Maria wants people to be happy for her and Dolph. Melina said she saw Dolph with another woman. Dolph claimed the woman was his sister.

Melina pinned Layla.

Michelle McCool came out on crutches and sat in on commentary. Melina ended up pushing McCool over.

[url=http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publ … 7555.shtml]http://www.prowrestling.net/artman/publ … 7555.shtml[/url]

- ppl are already bitching about this match, cos it happened two weeks ago. SO. at least its another singles match, and ive seen this match less times then ive seen a 6 diva tag match on Raw. *take note most of the ppl who complained are nattie fans, fair enough i guess*. The match should be better then a match with Eve or Maria in it, they did well in Canada, the fans just didnt care, but in America maybe they will care more
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 2:54 pm

I actually dont mind Melina v Layla again, those 2 work well together.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 26 Aug 2009, 3:28 pm

As long as we don't see McCool in the ring for awhile, I don't care what happens. And with a singles match, with a semi-good worker - Melina, Layla can be helped improved even more. Good for her. Gotta love Smackdown!
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptySat 29 Aug 2009, 10:58 am

I've found some footage of the Divas battle royal at Summerslam i posted the video in wrestling vault if anyone wants to see it
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 2:08 pm

* Maria & Eve are shown backstage. Michelle comes up and says that Dolph will leave her. Melina comes up and threatens Michelle with a knuckle sandwich. Maria tells her to stay out of her business.

* Maria & Eve b. Natalya & Layla
- Eve gets thew in with the pin on Layla

My thoughts. Sigh Natalya and Layla again job to two lesser wrestlers. Nattie will be carrying most of the match, mainly her two opponents, the length will be around 3 mins long as per normal. I am fed up with this, looks like we are either going to have Maria make this feud a three way, or Michelle will finish Melina due to Maria, meh i dont know
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 2:13 pm

*sigh*

just once i'd like Layla to get a win. have michelle distract melina..Lay-out..Layla gets the pin..that simple.

I was hoping we'd get 2 Divas matches on SD....since Raw took a chance with it. oh well.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 2:19 pm

I'm actually looking forward to Smackdown's diva tag match
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 5:38 pm

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
* Maria & Eve are shown backstage. Michelle comes up and says that Dolph will leave her. Melina comes up and threatens Michelle with a knuckle sandwich. Maria tells her to stay out of her business.

* Maria & Eve b. Natalya & Layla
- Eve gets thew in with the pin on Layla

My thoughts. Sigh Natalya and Layla again job to two lesser wrestlers. Nattie will be carrying most of the match, mainly her two opponents, the length will be around 3 mins long as per normal. I am fed up with this, looks like we are either going to have Maria make this feud a three way, or Michelle will finish Melina due to Maria, meh i dont know

Eve was the one who got the pin not Maria, so they could be pushing her next insted of Maria, which I hope if Melina dont get her title back or if they dont let Nattie in the title picture.

I agree with you as well, though Eve is improving I will like to see Lay and Nat win on SD for once.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 5:45 pm

Yeh i was referring to Marias skit with Melina and McCool. and it does say Eve was thrown into pin.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 5:51 pm

^I agree she better NOT get thrown in the title feud. The Michelle-Melina matches will go downhill.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 6:14 pm

OY! How the mighty have fallen... Layla and Natalya jobbing to MARIA of all people and Eve? My lord!

We needs some serious shaking up because the blue brand girls are just going through the motions all for the sake of fucking Michelle, as if everything must be on hold just for her. LMAO at Melina using the term "knuckle sandwich" WTF is she 5? :lool:
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 6:16 pm

Katie to SD, dammit! Argh
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 7:08 pm

^I agree I will like for Katie to break away from Paul and turn face so she can go for the title.

and they should have sent Maria to Raw and kept Gail on SD in that Trump Draft they did.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 02 Sep 2009, 7:14 pm

SD is in need of divas...wrestling divas more than anything.

Katie would be perfect for SD...I agree Maria should be on Raw...or just not wrestling on SD. shifty
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 6:25 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
SD is in need of divas...wrestling divas more than anything.

Katie would be perfect for SD...I agree Maria should be on Raw...or just not wrestling on SD. shifty
a heel valet for Dolph works for me.. Not every diva should wrestle especially when they are flat out terrible at it.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyThu 03 Sep 2009, 6:34 pm

yes but if a terrible wrestler saves us from the same Layla v Melina match
then we do need her
we have 6 divas on SD, and only 3 are legit active wrestlers, Michelle, Melina and Layla, the other three go in and out of managing and/or reffing
so we need more
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 11:17 pm

ok WWE Superstars: 9/10/2009
Quote :
* Nikki Bella b. Katie Lea after the twin switch as Brie got the pin after a cross-body off the top rope.

WWE Smackdown: 9/11/2009
Quote :
* Michelle McCool is backstage groping Dolph Ziggler. Layla records it with her cell phone.

credit: WNW

oohhhhhhh Scandalous!!!!!!

and Katie jobbing again? shrug
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 11:21 pm

Im thinking it will lead to Maria v Michelle which I HOPE not or Continue Melina v Michelle since Melina is Maria's friend, getting through Maria to get to Melina which I hope is happening.

I hope Melina is on tonight and has a match.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 11:23 pm

This is turning into a soap opera but i am happy Layla is involved somehow.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 11:31 pm

omg. I have to see this! I bet Layla was simply amazing with her commentory.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 11:44 pm

* Layla w/Michelle McCool b. Melina
WNW

Good Layla won, but it sucks Melina lost, I think Michelle helped Layla.

I hope the match is good.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 11:47 pm

janine wrote:
* Layla w/Michelle McCool b. Melina
WNW

Good Layla won, but it sucks Melina lost, I think Michelle helped Layla.

I hope the match is good.

omg she won one!!!!

crazy crazy crazy crazy

get silly get silly get silly

yay raise your hands up
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyTue 08 Sep 2009, 11:47 pm

HOLY SHIT!

lol. People will be bitching/denying Layla's improvement even more now.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 12:14 am

This is the right choice because I just could not handle another Melina victory of Layla, at least now its kind of even. Interesting diva info too.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 5:32 am

more details:

Quote :
Layla defeated Melina. Michelle McCool interfered and struck Melina with a crutch to set up the finish.
prowrestling.net

Michelle interfered...but either way Layla won!!!

crazy crazy
get silly get silly get silly get silly
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 11:11 am

sarcy wrote:
HOLY SHIT!

lol. People will be bitching/denying Layla's improvement even more now.

sadly that is true. i can hear the "Layla sucks Melina is soooooooo much better" threads calling my name to be a bitch in

im not gonna mark, as i knew it wasnt a clean victory
but WOOOT Layla has a FOURTH WIN in THREE YEARS
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 3:46 pm

aww LL wont mark out with me? Teary Eyed

but atleast it's a win...even if it wasnt clean
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 5:43 pm

she needs a clean win though
they are all tainted

and WOOOO LAYLA IS TEH BEST WRESTLER EVER SHED KICK AWSOME KONGS ASS

any good? shifty
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 5:48 pm

lol

yeah that'll work
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*   WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted* - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE Divas Spoilers *all diva spoilers go in here or they will be deleted*
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next