Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your New Music Live Show: 4 "Uhh Come Again?"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

Your New Music Live Show: 4 "Uhh Come Again?" Empty
PostSubject: Your New Music Live Show: 4 "Uhh Come Again?"   Your New Music Live Show: 4 "Uhh Come Again?" EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 9:17 am

Your New Music Live

Show 4: “Uhh Come again?”

Kevin: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to the fourth episode of Your New Music Live, here we are going to rundown on some new tunes, some you have heard of, some you haven’t and some…well that you haven’t heard from in a while. I’m sure you all enjoyed the last show and I know this show is no exception. Hopefully you’re not bad after the last show. I’m your host Kevin Sullivan and I’m certainly happy to be here, hope that you’re also happy to be here. You all know the drill and what the show is for, so my guess no introduction needed. Today’s edition is titled “Uhh Come again?”. This week’s show is featuring songs that well have you a tad bit confused. They either make no sense or just weird.

Kevin: First off we have a band that has a girl who has a crazy hairdo and a catchy song. This is La Roux and their latest single is called “Bulletproof”. Well she says this time she’ll be bulletproof but umm, doesn’t that make her heart cold? Anyways here it is guys and…enjoy:

Part 2
Kevin: Well that was interesting. Now talking about “Uhh Ok”, this one takes the cake. This girl calls herself Lady Sovereign, and well let me fill you in on this song, it’s Disney’s version of Urban Music, and a foul mouth British chick and words you don’t understand at all. Her song is called “So Human” anyways here it is guys, enjoy:

Part 3:
Kevin: Well did any of you understand any of that? I didn’t understand half of it. Anyways here is the last single, it’s by Esmee Denters, well it’s not that understand able, but hey, who cares really. Here is her newest Single “Outta Here”. Well, Enjoy.

Part 4:
Kevin: Well boys and girls, hope you enjoyed that. Well guys that’s all we have for today. Next time we have another cool show. It’s titled “A Little something for the ladies” well guess the name says it all. Few boys using their charms for the ladies and songs I know that won’t disappoint, also like I said last time, coming soon we have a download section after every show were all the songs we had on the show will be available for download. So hope you all enjoyed tonight’s show and hope you had fun. Tune in next time as once again we bring you new music, new artist and make you their new fans. Stay safe and take it easy.

Now let your voice and Rate this weeks’ songs with a rating between 1-10.

Here are my ratings:
La Roux- Bulletproof
Rating: 7.5/10
Not my favorite, but one of the better songs on the show today. Not a stand out but Meh.

Lady Svoreigh- So Human
It was just too tacky and cheesy to stand out. It was Ok-Ish but nothing special.

Esmee Denters- Outta Here
Another Meh song, nothing special. This was ok, but much like the others, nothing special.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

Your New Music Live Show: 4 "Uhh Come Again?" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your New Music Live Show: 4 "Uhh Come Again?"   Your New Music Live Show: 4 "Uhh Come Again?" EmptyWed 09 Sep 2009, 9:44 am

La Roux: Its an ok song. The girl looks really weird tho, its kinda hard to watch the video and all, with that awful hairdo and make up job, and even her outfit is weird. lol

Lady Sovereign: She is one weird woman. I remember when one of her other songs were kinda popular around here a couple years ago. It was weird but it was better then this one. Some times I wonder how some people even get record contracts.

Esmee Denters: Ok I like this one the best outta the 3.
Back to top Go down

Your New Music Live Show: 4 "Uhh Come Again?"
Page 1 of 1