Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Report on TNA Cutting Back the Number of Pay-Per-View Events

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Report on TNA Cutting Back the Number of Pay-Per-View Events Empty
PostSubject: Report on TNA Cutting Back the Number of Pay-Per-View Events   Report on TNA Cutting Back the Number of Pay-Per-View Events EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 12:32 pm

When TNA President Dixie Carter mentioned recently in interviews that she was not in favor of the monthly pay-per-view events that TNA produces, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter is reporting that it is a subject that has been discussed in the company for months now since the pay-per-view events are doing so poorly buyrate wise.

One idea being tossed around is cutting to either six to eight shows a year and having live three hour specials on Spike TV to support the loss of month-to-month events. However, Spike has yet to approve this. TNA is still under contract with cable companies to produce monthly pay-per-view events, but when that contract expires it is expected the issue will be addressed.

If Spike was to say no on holding a few live event specials, where they go from there is anyone's guess. One perk of the new deal with Spike is that they are free to negotiate with other networks.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Report on TNA Cutting Back the Number of Pay-Per-View Events   Report on TNA Cutting Back the Number of Pay-Per-View Events EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 3:27 pm

theyre doing so poorly, because they fucking suck
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Report on TNA Cutting Back the Number of Pay-Per-View Events   Report on TNA Cutting Back the Number of Pay-Per-View Events EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 4:56 pm

Well I prefer TNA PPVs to WWE PPVs since TNA isnt full of people i cant stand.

cutting back on PPVs would help them alot I think.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report on TNA Cutting Back the Number of Pay-Per-View Events   Report on TNA Cutting Back the Number of Pay-Per-View Events Empty

Back to top Go down

Report on TNA Cutting Back the Number of Pay-Per-View Events
Page 1 of 1