Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More Empty
PostSubject: Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More   Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 5:07 pm

The Daily Citizen has an interview up with TNA star Booker T. Here are some of the highlights from the interview:

On his role as a wrestler right now in his career with TNA:
"For me at this stage of my game, I don’t have to do anything for me. It’s about me trying to bring these guys to another level. My fans follow me all over the world. They know me wherever I go. So it’s not about me. It’s trying to help these guys get to another position."

On the atmosphere in WCW:
"For some reason I felt like we were really close in WCW. It was almost like a family atmosphere. I miss those days. I actually thought I would retire with WCW. If it would have lasted, I think I would still be with WCW."

Who he still wants to wrestle before he retires:
"The only guy I haven’t wrestled in the ring one on one is Shawn Michaels. He’s the only talent I feel I need to test myself against. That’s the one match that hasn’t happened yet — it may never happen — but that’s the one guy."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More   Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 5:27 pm

I think that Booker T and Shawn Michaels could pull of a great match too.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More   Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 6:20 pm

OMG a vet who admitts that he WANTS to put guys over
he should go back to wwe for two reasons...too be used to put guys over as lord knows the game wont. and to face HBK at WM. cos it think it would suit
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More   Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More EmptySun 13 Sep 2009, 6:45 pm

WCW always seemed like a more closeknit company.

I dont think WWE would treat Booker right if he went back though.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More   Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More Empty

Back to top Go down

Booker T Talks Which Superstar He Wants to Wrestle & More
Page 1 of 1