Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Nash Admits He Has NOT Re-Signed With TNA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Kevin Nash Admits He Has NOT Re-Signed With TNA Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash Admits He Has NOT Re-Signed With TNA   Kevin Nash Admits He Has NOT Re-Signed With TNA EmptyFri 26 Sep 2008, 2:31 am

Kevin Nash appeared on inyourheadonline.com radio and discussed a number of topics including his contractual status with TNA and his decision not to sign a deal with WWE. Below are some highlights, and you can hear the entire interview at inyourheadonline.com

On his current TNA status: "We're close to getting everything done, but it's still not official," Nash said. "I've heard reports that, you know... merchandise we're still pretty far apart. I guess because they're playing hardball, they told me the other day that they pulled me off their web page...I guess I was supposed to call somebody and complain, 'What's going on?' or lose sleep. I'm more worried with our financial infrastructure crumbling than working in professional wrestling right now (laughs). I've got a lot more to lose with Wall Street than I do with TNA."
Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash Admits He Has NOT Re-Signed With TNA
Page 1 of 1