Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kevin Nash Says He'll 'Never' Return To TNA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kevin Nash Says He'll 'Never' Return To TNA Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Nash Says He'll 'Never' Return To TNA   Kevin Nash Says He'll 'Never' Return To TNA EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 1:17 am

Kevin Nash recently posted on Twitter about his future on national television last night and this morning.

He first said that he "will not be on Raw's 20th," referring to the 20th Anniversary of RAW show on January 14.

He also said he would "never go back to TNA". He wrote: "HHH is like a brother to me, If he needs anything I would do it. Going back to TNA would break a trust. Love Dixie and their crew. WWE made me."

He said that while he will continue to make appearances on the independent circuit, he doesn't think he'll be back to a wrestling role on national TV. He added: "Still enjoy getting in the ring and doing shows , when I want to. WWE is a young man's game. Nothing left to prove. Move on to a new goal. I know the NWO is never coming back, I would never put my body through what I have again. My love is to work when I want. Thanks WWE."
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

Kevin Nash Says He'll 'Never' Return To TNA Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Nash Says He'll 'Never' Return To TNA   Kevin Nash Says He'll 'Never' Return To TNA EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 9:23 am

No loss really..
Back to top Go down

Kevin Nash Says He'll 'Never' Return To TNA
Page 1 of 1