Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hot & Cold

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Hot & Cold Empty
PostSubject: Hot & Cold   Hot & Cold EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 5:51 pm

Compose 2 lists, a hot and cold list. The "Hot" List is who you are enjoying right now or your current favorites. The "Cold" list is the divas/KOs who do nothing for you at the moment. Explain why if you want.

in no particular order:

Hot:
1) Tara - her current feud with Kong has me intriguied. Plus her recent match with Deaner where she displayed her MMA style has impressed me.

2) ODB - I find her character and her mannerisms hilarious. I'm excited she finally has the knocked up title. Snitsky

3) Alicia Fox - i'm starting to enjoy her, although I think her signature move needs some work. Still, she is growing on me.

4) Layla - Wasnt really a fan of hers in the diva search, but once she emerged with her hair straight pressed and her heel attitude, I loved her. I would love her to get a real serious push vs McCool.

5) Michelle McCool - Her viciousness with kicking females in the head is the only reason she's on my hot list. She no sells and her promos suck.

6) Beth Phoenix - I was happy to see her going back to her strong, powerful heel persona, demolishing Mickie in the ring.

7) Natalya - I love her in the ring. She's an awesome valet as well.

8) Daffney - I love her character and her promos.

9) Taylor Wilde and Sarita - I enjoy them in the ring.

10) Alissa Flash - I never got to see her in SHIMMER but luckily she's now in TNA. I'm becoming a fan, big time.

11) Hamada - See #10

Cold:

1) TBP...well what's left of them. I dont care for them.

2) Eve Torres - she comes to the ring and my reaction is dunno

3) Melina - I'm bored of her

4) Maria - she cant wrestle...and after SD last friday it appears she cant act either.

5) Mickie - She's not doing it for me anymore. dunno

6) Gail Kim - as much as I do love Gail, she's boring me atm. She needs something new, and a change in her theme music couldnt hurt either.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

Hot & Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Cold   Hot & Cold EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 7:59 pm

Hot

Melina-LOL sorry I love her and Its good she is a contender for the womens title. The fans are starting to take to her, its good to see. That WOMENS belt should still be on her and she should be feuding with Nattie.

Beth-She is getting back to her winning ways and Im glad. Hopefully with that new attire is a new beginning.

Layla-I wish she will be thrown in the title feud insted of Maria and have it be a triple threat thing.

Tara-Im glad shes being used well on TNA.

ODB-Champ, the fans love her, she is a trip and I love her gimmick. Glad she got rid of the Deaner.

Sarita-Won the tag titles and has been on a roll since being in TNA.

Taylor-Won the tag titles, doing great for herself in TNA.

Nattie-Shes the whole package imo. Can Valet and wrestle. That hasnt happend since Trish, Lita and Melina.

Alicia-Im not her biggest fan but shes getting some heat. Good on her. She can use some work in some things.

Traci-Since Joining MEM, Shes been a good heel. She got in PB, hopefully she does get some kind of attention. She deserves a run at the KO title.

Eve-Improving and has surpassed people like Maria, Kelly, Maryse imo. She may not be the most technal wrestler but her style seems to be working for her. Very athletic.

COLD

Maria-She just is all out terrible. Shes better off turning heel and just being with Dolph as his valet. She does need a character change.

Gail-I love her but shes not being used to her full potental. Send her back to Smackdown, where she was being used.

Christy-I dont think shes as good as some people make her out to be. Shes kinda overrated, has improved but she needs a lot of improvement. She was bringing the team of her and Tara down. I felt she was dead weight on that team. Sorry.

Michelle-I dont see the appeal about her. Shes a good wrestler but she is still boring. She shouldnt be champ right now tbh.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Hot & Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Cold   Hot & Cold EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 8:07 pm

Hot

Layla. Duh. I've always been a fan of her's.. Even before the stylist tied Layla's ass down and straighten her hair. She's improving greatly. Plus, I was extremely skeptical when they moved her to SD. Now that she's been over there for several months, it was the best thing to happen to her career.

Maria. I like Maria. Everyone shits on her in ring work. While justified, I wanna add that old saying "If everyone is great, then who really is great?" Maria is there to look good and make the other chicks look even better as wrestlers.

The Bellas. I still don't get why people talk about them so negatively that it's like Brie killed their parents and Nikki fucked the detective to get away with the crime. Oh no, they pinned a jobber! They need to die.

Alissa Flash. Hopefully the Saeed character ends because I see much more potential in them using Alissa Flash as their top heel then anyone else not named Kong.

Awesome Kong. The only chick in any company that finds a way to come out of ANY situation looking just as awesome as when she went into it.

Cold.

All of the Raw Divas. Either very generic or very unmotivated. Okay, outside of Jillian and Maryse, they are all very generic and their champion is f'n lazy.

The Other SD Divas. Been there, complained about that.

The Other Knockouts. Oy. Where do I began..
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Hot & Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Cold   Hot & Cold EmptyWed 23 Sep 2009, 8:47 pm

Hot

Ms. Flash: Love the hair do and the eye make up, its makes her look different plus she can actually wrestler, cheers.

Taylor and Sarita: Taylor looks less like a smurf now, plus with Sarita it gives kong and sead someone to wrestle since the star of TBP is gone

Angelina: Only her would have a story like this.

Michelle and Layla: They been together a lot lately so i grouped them, the seem so awesomely evil.

Kong: just cause she's kong, show me another Kong and ill have her off my list.

The other chick from Japen: OK so i dont knew her tna name yet but she rocked it from what i saw.

Alicia: Her hair doesnt look that horrible, plus she looked extremely hot on monday.

Beth: Just cause shes the only other interseting female on raw.

Not:

Every other raw and smackdown diva minus nattie.

Dixie: fucking dummy
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Hot & Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Cold   Hot & Cold EmptyThu 24 Sep 2009, 9:38 am

Hot

Melina- I think Melina has been on a role ever since she returned as a face.

Layla- She has improved in her wrestling ability and her outfits are cute.

Taylor Wilde & Sarita- The Knockouts tag team champions have been a good tag team since being paired up with each other.

Alicia Fox- She won the number 1 contendership for the Divas title and has gotten some heat lately and has improved abit in her wrestling.

Eve Torres-She has been impressive imo whether she does alot of flips or not she has improved and is doing well for herself as a manager for Cryme Tyme and a wrestler.

Natalya- Like Vix and Janie said she is a great manager and a great wrestler at the same time.

ODB-The Knockouts champion has finally become something bigger in TNA .

Beth Phoenix-She has went back to her dominant diva role which is good for her and her new outfit she had on in her match with Mickie was cute.

Tara-Ever since her departure from WWE she has been given a better character and a better chance and has proven herself to be great imo something that WWE never really let her show

Cold

Maria- I love her but honestly she's bad at wrestling and from last weeks segment with Melina she's a really bad actress as well and I think that her heel turn is the wrong move imo I think she should stay face and just stay as Dolph Ziggler's valet/girlfriend and wrestle occastionly or ref. like she was doing.

Mickie James- I find her in ring work very sloppy and not cared for and she shouldn't be champion imo I think she needs a break or something.

Gail Kim-Since her move to Raw she hasn't been used at all too much anymore and that bought her down and her title match aganist Mickie bought her down even more she needs to go back to Smackdown imo.

and many more I just don't feel like posting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hot & Cold Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hot & Cold   Hot & Cold Empty

Back to top Go down

Hot & Cold
Page 1 of 1