Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Undertaker's best match?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bad_Boy
Recent Roster Addition
Bad_Boy

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-27

The Undertaker's best match? Empty
PostSubject: The Undertaker's best match?   The Undertaker's best match? EmptySat 27 Sep 2008, 5:22 pm

--------------------------------

The Hell in a Cell against Shawn Michaels sticks out as it was the first of its kind but my favourite Undertaker match would either be his classic against Kurt Angle at No Way Out 2007 or his Hell in a Cell match against Brock Lesnar at No Mercy. The first one was amazing especially considering Undi's age but then he was against Kurt so it's not really a suprise it was a top quality match. Brock's always been one of my favourites, I think he was the perfect powerhouse wrestler and the HIAC against 'Taker was brutal. Special mention to Batista vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania 23, for Botchtista to steal the show was incredible really and it was a very good match. I have to also say the match between The Undertaker and Edge from WreslteMania 24 as that was a great effort by both men, a top quality main event spectacle.
Back to top Go down
http://wgx-the-rebirth.proboards.com/index.cgi

Page 1 of 1