Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...

Go down 
+3
Blue Ryder
Did You Miss Her?
The Sexy Vixen
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... Empty
PostSubject: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 1:14 am

Quote :
'The Beautiful Life': Fall's First Canceled Show
By Amy & Nancy Harrington, GetBack.com | Friday, September 25, 2009, 5:04 PM

The Ashton Kutcher-produced series "The Beautiful Life," a scripted drama about the seamy side of modeling, is the first casualty of the new fall TV season. After airing only two episodes, The CW announced Friday it was pulling the series starring Mischa Barton and that production had ceased.

The debut episode lost about 60 percent of the audience of its lead-in, "America's Next Top Model," while the second episode only attracted 1 million viewers. For now The CW looks to be filling the newly vacant timeslot with encores of the revamped "Melrose Place," a show also receiving dismal ratings. One hit the network does have is "Vampire Diaries," which has been performing well and continues to build its audience.

So, which show is getting the axe next? Based on their weak premieres, the likeliest candidates seem to be Amy Poehler's "Parks and Recreation" and Jenna Elfman's new sitcom, "Accidentally on Purpose." And though it's highly unlikely FOX will yank fan favorite "So You Think You Can Dance," its lackluster ratings will probably relegate it back to the summer (where it belongs, obviously).

Clearly it's tough being a new show in the overcrowded fall TV lineup. A freshman series is much more likely to be canceled than get picked up. But it must be embarrassing to be the first cut. The producers of last fall's first canceled comedy, "Do Not Disturb," publicly apologized "for being the perpetrators of such bad television."

http://tv.yahoo.com/blog/the-beautiful-life-falls-first-canceled-show--626

not sure if anyone here watches The Beautiful Life

Melrose Place isnt doing so well in the rating, Blue....so be ready if they pull the plug.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 1:16 am

I watched the first episode, it was ok
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 1:35 am

I watched The Beautiful Life, I called it getting cancelled! It just had that vibe ya know? Accidently On Purpose is another one that will be CANNED! so is Eastwick.

They better stay the FUCK AWAY from Glee and Dollhouse and the CW shows. Melrose wont get canned, with fan fave Heather Locklear joining the cast.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 1:37 am

doesnt matter what fan favs join the show...if it sucks itll get the ax
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 1:42 am

Chessman wrote:
doesnt matter what fan favs join the show...if it sucks itll get the ax
I knows! I'm trying to act like I know shit First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... 79573 lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 1:45 am

lol if Heather Locklear cant save the Melrose Place ratings, it will be cancelled as well. I honeslty didnt think it would last long to begin with.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 1:50 am

I think it'll pull through. Keep in mind this is The CW. There shows aren't ratings hits. If you can pull in 2.0 million viewers like Gossip Girl and Melrose do then the show should be able to last. 1.0 million however? Not good. TBL was not good (Ratings wise) I still watched it lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 1:52 am

if it continues to get dismal ratings it wont last..even on the CW. There too much quality television out there on other networks to waste time on the crap the CW puts out there.

half the time i forget the CW even exists. lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 2:02 am

I agree, if ratings continue to drop. It wont last but if it stays above 2.0. I'm sure it'll do fine.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 2:18 am

Eastwick will stay it did better then Jay Leno show in ratings.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 11:42 am

It's all about ratings tbh. Look at Joan of Archadia, multiple Emmy nominees, got pulled due to poor ratings and that it didn't fit into the "Demografic" they were targeting. Then you have Pushing Daisies, Critics raved about this series, got multiple Golden Globe and Emmy Nominees but got canned due to again poor ratings.

Only show that i know off that the network is not to happy about it's ratings but still keeping it is "The New Adventures of old Christine" and that's because ABC is crazy to take it over if CBS ever decides to drop it, which should be good since ABC always had a better comedy line up then CBS since Raymond got dropped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 11:59 am

Though Smackdown pulled in the best ratings for The CW.. they canceled that. You see here, they're idiots those guys at The CW.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 12:06 pm

Glitch wrote:
Though Smackdown pulled in the best ratings for The CW.. they canceled that. You see here, they're idiots those guys at The CW.

It's basicly the same story like Joan Of Archadia, it didn't fit the demografic they were targeting. So they got rid of it...stupid but their choice
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... EmptySat 26 Sep 2009, 2:25 pm

All i know is that Gossip girl wont get cancled, nither will Vampire diaries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...   First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger... Empty

Back to top Go down

First Fall Show to get the axe...others that are in danger...
Page 1 of 1