Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime Reviews & Recommendations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Anime Reviews & Recommendations Empty
PostAnime Reviews & Recommendations

Above all else, I suggest watching subbed anime over english dubs. There's always something missing when things get dubbed.

1) Nana
Great Story. It's about 2 girls, both named Nana, who move in together. They build a lifelong friendship as they each deal with their own trials and tribulations. Basically a chick flick anime but it has a kickass soundtrack to it. Awesome story. I highly recommend it.

2) Fushigi Yuugi
Great story. It's about 2 preteens who open an enchanted book in the library and get sucked into the story. Has an amazing plot to it and some great characters. There's 3 OVAs that follow the anime and keep up the story but i only liked the first 2 OVAs. The 3rd one wasnt that good, imo.

3) Legend of Himiko
decent anime...not in the league of Fushigi Yuugi but it was enjoyable enough that I'd watch it again sometime...just not anytime soon. The main character annoyed me acting all scared at the beginning but then I warmed up to her. It has a cool woman warrior in it with a sword. It only took me 4 hours to finish this series.

4) Scrapped Princess
This was a really good series and had a very surprising but brilliant ending.

5) Rumbling Hearts
It was a really nice series but had such a bad ending to it. Not to mention, I think it should’ve ended differently.

6) Tokko
Tokko really good series....simply put, if you liked Blood+, you will really like Tokko. My fave character in Tokko was Suzuka (Hongye)...she's an awesome fighter who carries some really cool weapons. She's a big flirt, though and always wearing a skimpy little jacket. Inukai (Quansi) is a hotty who is awesome with the sword. He also wears cool shades. Shindo & Sakura (Rokujyou) make such a cute couple and an awesome team. This anime is considered horror, but it's not really gory at all. actually, there were some really intense drama scenes in it. If you like horror or action anime, then check out Tokko.It's only 13 episodes, by the way, so it wont take long at all to finish.

7) Sukeban Deka
Sukeban Deka above average, IMO, though hardcore fans might tell you it's just an average anime movie with average characters. The main villians, the Mizuchis, are bad to the core and just plain evil....they make it so easy to hate those bitches lol The hero, Saki, pwns with her weapon and she's as tough as any guy, but still has her warm and soft side. It's only 2 episodes and has lots of nice fight scenes. I really liked this movie...perfect for when you're in the mood for some anime but dont want to watch like a whole series. I'll definitely be watching this over and over again. I marked for the final fight scene.

8) Sentimental Journey
decent shoujo. just not as good as i was hoping for. It's 12 short stories about 12 girls who have all had their hearts broken. Out of these 12 stories, I only found about 4 of them really interesting. the rest kinda bored me.

9) Gestalt
Nice story and some good action scene. Plus it has magic users involved and I love magic users. The only thing is the ending sucks....basically there is no ending...no conclusion....no final segment to end the story. If the ending concluded then this will be a perfect movie.

10) Peach Girl
Not as good as Nana, IMO, but still really good. Best shoujo/drama i've seen in awhile besides Nana. The ending was fantastic and there tons of scenes throughout this series which made me tear up.

11) Rune Soldier
I heard it wasnt too good. But, I loved it. It's funny. The chars are good...I especially loved the Warrior girl, Genie. Anyway, I suggest you all look it up and watch a few episodes to see if you like it. I saw the dubs of this and this is one anime where I think the dubs are better than the subs.

12) Spiral
Great suspense-filled anime. kept me guessing and when every episode ended i was yearning to see what was next. Sadly...the ending sucked ass...it was just....bad...could've been so much better.

13) Moon Phase
This was a complete surprise of an anime. I thought it was some dark sinister vampire love story. Instead it's a cutesy preschoolers anime. the phrase "Neko Mimi" makes me want to cry now

14) Burst Angel
Good anime, lots of action, tons of mechs. But the ginormous boobs on the characters began to be annoying. I highly recommend it, especially if you love fanservice. lol

15) Witch Hunter Robin
slow start, good anime with a nice story. The ending was pretty ok as well. I recommend this.

16) Shattered Angels
Really nice storyline (think magical girl meets mechs) and surprising twist in the midst of it. The ending is really cool. It was also a little bittersweet. Good anime.

17) Le Chevalier D'Eon
AWESOME story! It won the award for best anime of the year(2007) and I definitely can see why. The story was great. Many twists and turns, great characters and awesome gory images. (I love the gory stuff!)
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Share this post on: reddit

Anime Reviews & Recommendations :: Comments

No Comment.

Anime Reviews & Recommendations

Page 1 of 1