Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Divas Division Dying

Go down 
+6
The Sexy Vixen
King Silva
janine
Dead
LiE
Quisee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

Divas Division Dying Empty
PostSubject: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 11:29 am

I think that the WWE Divas Divison is dying and fast creative needs to think of new,fresh ideas because at the moment this isn't working and if I say the division is dying and lackluster than it must be doing bad but I still love the Divas though. They're having women being wasted away and overshadowed and the gimmicks and storylines are lame and the 2 champions aren't being very good champions imo.

They need roster changes, gimmicks changes and new storylines and new title contenders and champions and have women compete more on ECW including Courtney and Savannah since they do have wrestling experience or somethiing I'm begging for anything.

Is the Divas Division Dying in your opinion?
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 3:56 pm

So....I'm not allowed to say it was ALREADY dead?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 5:51 pm

you are, the divas division has been dead ever since they started pushing women that CANT wrestle
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 5:53 pm

Chessman wrote:
you are, the divas division has been dead ever since they started pushing women that CANT wrestle

Agreed. And they can use some roster changes. During that Trump Mini Draft I will have put Maria on Raw, had her compete for the Divas title and Gail on Smackdown. Then Break Paul and Katie up and send Katie to Smackdown.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 7:25 pm

I agree with Janine, i just think that some divas went to places they shouldnt be,
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 7:55 pm

I think that they just need to push the right women. Beth, Gail, and Jillian should be pushed for the next diva's title match against Mickie. I would love for Jillian or Gail to win the title off of Mickie.

For SD, McCool should defend against Natalya or Eve since those are the best two that she hasn't had a title match against. I really want to see Natalya v Melina v McCool for the women's title but for some very dumb reason they are not letting Natalya wrestle! Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:00 pm

Jillian has traveling conflicts which is why she doesnt get pushed.

I dont think Eve is all that great. She just flips around the ring...like Kelly.

But I'm inclined to agree with LiE, Dead and Janine. The divas division is already dead. Lucky we have TNA and SHIMMER.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:09 pm

What traveling conflicts does Jillian have? She should try to resolve those if she ever wants to be pushed.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:21 pm

apparently Jillian doesnt do houseshows and she's missed a few Raws due to her children. So yeah i dont think she'll ever get pushed. She's the new Victoria.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Current and Former:
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:25 pm

That is sad. I didn't even know she had kids. Divas Division Dying Icon_eek They should move her to SD then.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 8:26 pm

well they need a resident Raw jobber...who knows what she is doing...unlike some *cough* Rosa *cough* shifty

SD has a resident jobber...sadly it's Layla sad

I'd switch Jillian and Katie.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyTue 06 Oct 2009, 9:03 pm

Seriously, all this criticism about how they chicks they push "can't wrestle" isn't computing to me. The WWE priorities for the women have ALWAYS been the much more physical attractive chick and just hope it sticks. Sometimes nepotism says " 'Sup, dawg?". If it doesn't stick, then the women around her don't have a chance in hell. They could've had something with Candice's first injury, but they didn't. So, they kept the belt on Beth for a while and no one cared because they didn't feel the need to invest in someone so "ugly". As sexist as it sounds, this the WWE. Hot = yes. Ugly = No.

I think the division on Raw showed more promise with Maryse around. She added something to the group of chicks there other then a "=D" or ">(" look on their faces all the time. And I admit, at the time, I thought she had halted in the ring faster then the crowd's response to a Michelle match. However, it wasn't her fault she got paired with someone as shitty as Mickie.. How can someone so "bad" in Maryse work good with Michelle and Gail, but fail miserably against Mickie? But it's not like Mickie's done any good since Trish left.. Then they give the title to Mickie and she proceeded to being two belt notches away from literally eating her competition alive. Gail and Mickie both fucked up any reason to see them wrestle again. Beth and Mickie never clicks no matter how hard they try. Alicia and Mickie.. Yeah, cuz good selling requires you almost breaking your neck or something.

Bottom line: Maryse comes back and they still use Alicia as face = good..

The SD side will never had a chance as long as McCool is stuck in McCocksucker mode. For all the hype about her "wanting the SD Division to be the best", I fail to believe that. No one involved with her will every get a chance to get over because she has the to be the main focus. You CANNOT ever get over if the person you are paired with makes the audience totally not give a damn what you are doing. Michelle doesn't sell. Michelle doesn't job. Michelle doesn't do anything that makes a great pro wrestler.. Other then having the ego that you are one. Doing moves don't make you an entertaining or interesting person to watch in the ring. It just means you can do moves. Then again, people who watch the Diva matches and post on forums are so damn jaded that anyone who isn't trying to break her neck by doing moves she shouldn't be doing is absolutely horrible.

Bottom line: "HAHA NEPOTISM RULES!" - Michelle McCool

Since I am a mere 5'2", I will be stepping off my two soapboxes..
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:10 am

no wonder you like Layla soo much, shes the only person you can look in the eye at Suspect
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 12:38 pm

Nah, that's just one of them..

I like Layla cuz...
- She's charismatic.
- She's dedicated to whatever she is doing no.
- She does little ends and odds called "hidden highlites".
- She fucking hot!
- She's really improving as a wrestler.
- She's a Cancer and we all know Cancers rule the world.
- She's so damn classy, it makes me feel like the other divas are men most of the time.
- She knows better then to do moves she has no business doing.
- She knows how to compensate for her lack of natural athletic powress.
- Of these http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/layla/photos1/morestudios/ .
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 2:12 pm

sarcy wrote:

I like Layla cuz...
- She's charismatic.
- She fucking hot!
- She's so damn classy, it makes me feel like the other divas are men most of the time.

charismatic? lmfao...improving? lmfao.....
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 2:56 pm

The womens Division suffered when Lita & Trish left, it was slighty injured with Victoria leaving and it was bruttally murdered when they crowned Candice Michelle Champion.....since then it's been dead.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 3:04 pm

Alot of people give Maryse alot of guff, but I think shes good for the division. Its not just wrestling skill the Diva division needs, its character, and she has it. Its fun to hate her. Shes a bi***. People like Eve, Kelly Kelly and Maria are so bland. Yes they're hot, but so boring. They need a character!
'Hot' is not a gimmick.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 5:48 pm

sarcy wrote:

I like Layla cuz...
- She's charismatic.
- She fucking hot!

lol u did set yourself up for fail there, esp with a diva thread title dead would like to look in.

although dead, dont judge her sayin she aint improving, when you dont watch her matches anyway, like youd actually know
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 5:50 pm

Brad Vicious wrote:
Alot of people give Maryse alot of guff, but I think shes good for the division. Its not just wrestling skill the Diva division needs, its character, and she has it. Its fun to hate her. Shes a bi***. People like Eve, Kelly Kelly and Maria are so bland. Yes they're hot, but so boring. They need a character!
'Hot' is not a gimmick.

Agreed. metal
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:08 pm

I try to give Maryse credit, shes good at acting but when someone overrates her becasue of her looks, it turns me off of them. Sorry.

She needs to work on her wrestling. Doing the same 3 moves EVERYTIME dont cut it with me. There are other girls besides her. I think girls like Alicia, Mickie, Beth, have been just as good for that Raw division as Maryse has. Maryse is NOT the only girl in that divison. They may not have the entertainment down like Maryse does but they can wrestle a whole lot better.

I just wish the others will get credit too.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:12 pm

Oh Im not saying shes the best there, Im just saying shes not the worst by far. I think people like Beth, Gail and Nattie need to be top divas asap, but Maryse is a good heel.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:16 pm

WWE dropped the ball with Alicia (just gave up on her without developing her)...Beth is next up for Mickie.

Mickie's character is completely stale.

Beth is slowly being built back up.

Many divas arent up to the level of like Nattie or Beth with the wrestling but WWE isnt about wrestling only. It's about entertainment. Maryse is entertaining. She's just a total snob that is fun to hate. she has character...the wrestling will come later.

Trish was the same way. all looks and character, no skills, but in time she became a decent wrestler as well.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:17 pm

Brad Vicious wrote:
Oh Im not saying shes the best there, Im just saying shes not the worst by far. I think people like Beth, Gail and Nattie need to be top divas asap, but Maryse is a good heel.

That I agree with. I will give Maryse her due, she is good at her acting. smile
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:20 pm

yeah i give maryse cred for that too
just like i give natalya cred for the other essential part to not only wwe but this business the wrestling part

there are not that many divas espeically currently that have both entertainment value and wrestling ability
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:22 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Trish was the same way. all looks and character, no skills, but in time she became a decent wrestler as well.

You got a point, but I wasnt a Trish fan at first, I always loved Lita. Probably becasue she was a better wrestler. lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying EmptyWed 07 Oct 2009, 6:23 pm

Yeah i always preferred Lita, too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divas Division Dying   Divas Division Dying Empty

Back to top Go down

Divas Division Dying
Page 1 of 1