Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jon Gosselin ordered to give back $180,000

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Jon Gosselin ordered to give back $180,000 Empty
PostSubject: Jon Gosselin ordered to give back $180,000   Jon Gosselin ordered to give back $180,000 EmptyTue 13 Oct 2009, 4:36 pm

Jon & Kate Plus Eight’s Jon Gosselin has been ordered by a Pennsylvania judge to return $180,000 to a joint bank account he shares with his estranged wife, Kate Gosselin, according to People. The reality-show dad, 32, and his wife, 34, have been waging a war of words in the press in recent days over the whereabouts of a hefty amount of money that was said to be missing from a joint account that dated back to when they were still together. The $180,000 figure is part of the $232,000 that Kate claims Jon took from the account against their divorce arbitrator’s explicit orders. “The remaining sum of $55,000, which Ms. Gosselin used for household bills and expenses relating to the children, will be subject to further determination by the arbitrator at a later date,” Kate’s lawyer, Mark Momjian, said in a statement on Tuesday. “As difficult as this has been for me, I am pleased that the Court has ruled fairly on behalf of myself and my children,” said Kate Gosselin. “Now this matter has been ruled on, I look forward to returning to private arbitration, as we have agreed to do, to resolve any remaining issues.” If Jon Gosselin does not return the money by Oct. 26, he may face contempt charges.
Back to top Go down

Jon Gosselin ordered to give back $180,000
Page 1 of 1