Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?

Go down 
+6
Blue Ryder
The LL Father
Angelwilliamsfan
The Sexy Vixen
LiE
Dead
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? Empty
PostSubject: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:15 pm

WWE officials are said to be down on WWE Diva Mickie James presently. According to reports, the main focus with Mickie right now are her weight gain and work rate in the ring. While there's no doubt Mickie James is an attractive lady and in good shape, she is held to a high standard as a WWE Diva. She has put on some weight, most visibly in her abs/lower body, which hasn't gone unnoticed.

In addition to that, the feeling is the quality of her matches has been slipping as of late as well. Apparently she isn't seen as the "reliable hand" that she once was
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:27 pm

I don't like Mickie, but god, maybe they should send big show to the dog house, since his ass is larger than all the divas combined.

Stupid company
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:30 pm

they did...back in 2000. he was told to take time off because he was too heavy
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:31 pm

just pink slip her and let her go. She's been unhappy for months...even before they put the belt on her, which she probably didnt even want.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:33 pm

Chessman wrote:

Really? That actually suprises me. I still think they care more about how the divas look than they wrestle...that's actually a fact. Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:35 pm

LIE wrote:
Chessman wrote:

Really? That actually suprises me. I still think they care more about how the divas look than they wrestle...that's actually a fact. Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? Icon_rolleyes

yeah, he got injured early that year...came back for a few months..then just disappeared. he came back at the Rumble in 01 as a surprise entrant.
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:38 pm

Chessman wrote:
LIE wrote:
Chessman wrote:

yeah, he got injured early that year...came back for a few months..then just disappeared. he came back at the Rumble in 01 as a surprise entrant.

Ahh, I see. That reminds me of the Jeff thing back in 03, when he just stopped wrestling & of course, I don't think they mentioned anything about it on wwe.com. Except, that was because of drugs apparantly.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:40 pm

thats because he was extremely lazy and didnt wanna do anything...plus he got fired for drugs i do believe. then he went to TNA...where he did the same exact thing..got fired etc
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:43 pm

Chessman wrote:
thats because he was extremely lazy and didnt wanna do anything...plus he got fired for drugs i do believe. then he went to TNA...where he did the same exact thing..got fired etc

I didn't know anything about him being lazy, just the drug part. I assumed wwe just found out about them & fired him on the spot. Wow, that's really something. To think, he's in trouble AGAIN. Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? 79573
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:44 pm

oh yeah, his matches were extremely sloppy and he wasnt putting enough effort into them. thats why he kept losing to everyone
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:44 pm

lol this is like so off topic now rofl

but i'm entertained
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:46 pm

Chessman wrote:
oh yeah, his matches were extremely sloppy and he wasnt putting enough effort into them. thats why he kept losing to everyone

Damn. I don't think Matt ever got that way though. Which is why I like him more. I used to think Jeff was ok at the start (WWF), but then you know, the drugs.
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:47 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
lol this is like so off topic now Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? 97925

but i'm entertained

Ha, I know. Good thing he's part of the staff & doesn't care. Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? Icon_wink

We won't tell blue.

Last edited by LIE on Wed 14 Oct 2009, 4:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 4:47 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
lol this is like so off topic now Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? 97925

but i'm entertained

hey..it happens..lol

LIE wrote:
Chessman wrote:

Damn. I don't think Matt ever got that way though. Which is why I like him more. I used to think Jeff was ok at the start (WWF), but then you know, the drugs.

the drugs will do that to a man
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 5:52 pm

my only issue is that she sucks with her weight gain, i mean if she could actually do half the shit she use to i wouldnt be has bothered. has i said a million times before, she should retrain.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 5:57 pm

ppl keep banging on saying shes not fat. and hate when wwe mention her weight gain

i have to shrug at those morons

they aint saying shes fat, they is saying she is too big for a diva, look at Cherry. WWE dont mind for Natalya and Beth to be bigger *esp Nattie* cos they are powerhouses. But Mickie is supposed to be this agile thing that can jump right in the air to plant a DDT,

to be honest it took them a whille to realize Mickies work has worsened, shes been sloppy and unmotivated for months, even with the divas title she didnt seem to bloody care. i do think her weight gain has put strain on her work ethic. PPl bitch when a diva doesnt "sell" her DDT, Mickie needs to JUMP to have the DDt look correct, the girl cant sell it if Mickie dont perform it. and she clearly cant jump more then a few centermeteres off the ground anymore, and her weight i believe is a small factor at least with it
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 6:09 pm

the person whos selling also has to pick her up to help with the jump
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 6:40 pm

well yeah i didnt mean to suggest they dont.
but the divas partially due to them all being skinny and "diva" like arent strong enough to picking up a 130 pound woman, when said woman isnt jumpin high enough due to her lack of agility cos of her slight weight gain
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 6:53 pm

Well she has been really lazy for months but having to work with bitches like Rosa and Maryse prolly was the reason. But its still no excuse because Kong is what I consider "big" and the bitch can move in the ring!
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 8:15 pm

^I agree with Blue.

I just hope Smackdown will be a new start for her. I will hate for her to leave.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:34 pm

theres no excuse for being Lazy, she is supposed to be there to help carry the match, its her job for being a senior wrestler. you cant just think "oh its rosa i aint gonna try"
stop trying to make excuses
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:38 pm

i dont think she's flat out lazy.

i think she's frustrated and has been for a very very long time.

once she reached the top of the WWE diva ladder, they just left her there. they dont try to give her an interesting character or anything. she just is stale. they probably dont even talk to her except to tell her she's fat. those frustrations are affectig her in-ring ability. it's hard to put your all into something when your heart isnt there.

I hope SD makes her happy, if not, then i hope she leaves.
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 9:45 pm

Chessman wrote:
WWE officials are said to be down on WWE Diva Mickie James presently.

Good.
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Opener
Pandora

Female
Number of posts : 143
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena,
Goldust,
Edge,
Jeff Hardy
Favorite WWE Diva : MARYSE!
Brie & Nikki Bella,
Kelly Kelly,
Favorite TNA Knockout : The Beautiful People!
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 10:09 pm

Maybe they could team Mickie up with Matt Hardy and book them in a storyline that shows them various ways of trying lose weight each week!
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyWed 14 Oct 2009, 11:33 pm

Mickie looks good. I think she could tighten her abs a bit but she DOES NOT need to loose allot of weight anywhere else. If Mickie is fat then most of the women in the WWE audience are morbidly obese.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:12 am

Edgegore, I lose my train of thought looking at Mickie's ass I'm in love

but yeah Mickie isnt fat. She should maybe tone up the abs but I like her look. It's nice seeing a diva with real curves rather the constant toothpicks that stroll through WWE.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:19 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Edgegore, I lose my train of thought looking at Mickie's ass Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? 256114

but yeah Mickie isnt fat. She should maybe tone up the abs but I like her look. It's nice seeing a diva with real curves rather the constant toothpicks that stroll through WWE.

It's a beautiful thing when a woman has a body like that. And yeah, most of the divas are toothpicks with bolted on breasts these days. I'm starting to wonder when Alicia will put on some weight. She needs about 10 or 15 pounds on her and her curves would be killer.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:29 am

I'm sorry but Alicia has a huge forehead. when her hair is pulled back it's like shocked

i like Alicia's body. built like me, tall and lean. lol
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Edgegore

Male
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Mickie James

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:46 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I'm sorry but Alicia has a huge forehead. when her hair is pulled back it's like Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? Icon_eek

i like Alicia's body. built like me, tall and lean. lol

Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? 97925 I think that's why she wears those headbands 24/7.

Alicia has a great figure though, she is one of those athletic types who still possess a nice backside.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:49 am

yeah I think Alicia and Mickie are both built nicely. I like Mickie's look cause it's more natural
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? EmptyThu 15 Oct 2009, 12:55 am

A bit off topic but MAN its great seeing Edgegore back! YOU EFFIN ROCK! cool dude

LL "THE GREAT" wrote:
theres no excuse for being Lazy, she is supposed to be there to help carry the match, its her job for being a senior wrestler. you cant just think "oh its rosa i aint gonna try"
stop trying to make excuses
I did not make excuses, I said I can see why she is a bit careless. I mean Rosa SUCKS! MONKEY BALLS! That match was terrible and it was all Rosa, Mickie had her lil botches but it was all Rosa. Her work with Maryse was not bad but it was incredibly safe and rather boring. Mickie was never a strong carrier to begin with. Thank god she will be on SD where girls will actually hold there own and wont need to be carried

Edgegore wrote:
Mickie looks good. I think she could tighten her abs a bit but she DOES NOT need to loose allot of weight anywhere else. If Mickie is fat then most of the women in the WWE audience are morbidly obese.
She looks great in your sig area, I seem to think Mickie wrestles better in less clothing, she moves quicker to
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?   Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues? Empty

Back to top Go down

Mickie James In WWE Dog House Due To Weight Issues?
Page 1 of 1