Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spidey gets Back to Basics!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Spidey gets Back to Basics! Empty
PostSubject: Spidey gets Back to Basics!   Spidey gets Back to Basics! EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 3:48 pm

So "Spider-Man 4Spidey gets Back to Basics! 12084_magglass" mightn't be the clusterfuck that "Spider-Man 3" was!

Speaking to The Coventry Telegraph, director Sam Raimi - who begins shooting sequel three in March - says he's quite aware of the criticisms the last SPideySpidey gets Back to Basics! 12084_magglass film copped, and he doesn't entirely disagree with them.

"I think having so many villains detracted from the experience. I would agree with the criticism."

Raimi, hinting that the next film will feature fewer foes, said he's learned some new lessons and storytelling tricks since sending Harry Osborne to meet his maker - largely thanks to 'Drag Me to HellSpidey gets Back to Basics! 12084_magglass', the phenomenal horror flick released earlier this year that was a much more "intimate" production than any of the Spidey jaunts.

"I think I've learned about the importance of getting to the point and the importance of having limitations, and I'm hoping to take that into a production where I'm actually allowed to explore with more of the tools to pull it off with a little more splendour.

"I hope I don't lose that edge that I've just found. That would be my approach to Spider-Man 4: to get back to the basics."

Raimi said they've yet to decide which villain/villains "Spider-Man 4" will feature.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Spidey gets Back to Basics!   Spidey gets Back to Basics! EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 7:25 pm

hopefully it will be good.
Back to top Go down
angelmessiah
World Champion
World Champion
angelmessiah

Male
Number of posts : 1078
Registration date : 2008-10-02

PostSubject: Re: Spidey gets Back to Basics!   Spidey gets Back to Basics! EmptySat 17 Oct 2009, 11:20 pm

he should bring venom back and do it right this time (and not have peter do some dumbass dance)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spidey gets Back to Basics!   Spidey gets Back to Basics! Empty

Back to top Go down

Spidey gets Back to Basics!
Page 1 of 1