Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?

Go down 
+6
X
Angelus
KTV-Time
Dead
sarcy
Blue Ryder
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? Empty
PostSubject: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 6:26 pm

On Oct. 8th, on an episode of TNA Impact, Amazing Red has defeated Samoa Joe to become the new TNA X-Division Champion. Since his return, it didn't seem like he was going to get this far, especially before this, he was mainly bouncing around from one thing to another. But after looking good and putting on great performances in both the #1 contenders ladder match the week before and beating Joe the week after for the title (with help from Bobby Lashey), he not only gain some gold, it looks like he's one of the next wrestlers in line to be groomed and pushed to become a future mega-star in TNA. What are your thoughts on this?

Discussion Points
*What are your thoughts and feelings on Red winning the title?
*Now that he's champion, what are you expecting out of his (second) reign?
*After his amazing performances, do you think TNA's planning on pushing him to become future star?
*Do you believe he could become a future main eventer in TNA?
*What storylines/feuds do you wish to see him take part of, not only as champ, but also as he's getting pushed.

Lets discuss!
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 7:50 pm

When did you discussion posts get so neatly done? Was I PMS'ing at the time? <_<

Blue Campbell wrote:

Discussion Points
*What are your thoughts and feelings on Red winning the title?
*Now that he's champion, what are you expecting out of his (second) reign?
*After his amazing performances, do you think TNA's planning on pushing him to become future star?
*Do you believe he could become a future main eventer in TNA?
*What storylines/feuds do you wish to see him take part of, not only as champ, but also as he's getting pushed.

Lets discuss!

- That belt doesn't mean anything anyway.
- Annoying Don West promos and forgettable matches.
- No. When AJ, the guy who gets billed as "one of the fathers of the X-Division Style", goes on record to say that flippy flip shit style without any psychology, selling or character doesn't make money.. That says a lot. Red isn't past that flippy flip shit style without any psychology, selling or character.
- No. Besides the whole Glass Ceiling Thy Name is Angle, what about Red seperates him from the other midgets he wrestles?
- I want him to drop the belt to Creed. Creed is a goofy ass wrestler. But when the belt doesn't mean much to begin with, why not have fun with it. Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? 79573
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 8:08 pm

Right, the belt meant so muchwhen a fatass had the belt. Now that a legit X Division guy has it the belt doesn't matter. Gotta love that logic.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 8:22 pm

The belt stopped meaning a damn 3 years ago. I don't get why you are so obsessed with that indy style that just doesn't draw money.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 8:28 pm

sarcy wrote:
what about Red seperates him from the other midgets he wrestles?

Because he is sooooo adorably cute and fun to watch.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 8:41 pm

The Answer is no

TNA had their shot with him if they had huge plans they would of gave him a push when he was orginally there. Too many injuries and injury prone. I enjoy watch him wrestle personally but he ain't gonna be on the next big thing I wouldn't be shocked if he dropped the title tonight to Daniels.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 8:57 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
sarcy wrote:

Those kids at the Raw shows say that about Hornswoggle.. And he actually makes his company money. Where is his praise at? Oh, that's right. He isn't doing that flippy flip shit style and he has a character. Sucks to be him.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 9:07 pm

sarcy wrote:
The belt stopped meaning a damn 3 years ago. I don't get why you are so obsessed with that indy style that just doesn't draw money.

and i dont get why you're obsessed with bashing good wrestling. not everyone can be as boring as Layla, sorry
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 9:10 pm

sarcy wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:
sarcy wrote:

Those kids at the Raw shows say that about Hornswoggle.. And he actually makes his company money. Where is his praise at? Oh, that's right. He isn't doing that flippy flip shit style and he has a character. Sucks to be him.

Diffrence between me and those kids, i want to screw Amazing red and i hope the kids don't think the same way of hornswoggle..that's be disturbing. Suspect

I'm like one of those mindless teenage girls or menapausel women who cheer for Cena.....thing is i do so for Red.

But tbh he can do without Don West though....that fuck tard is annoying
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 9:28 pm

Chessman wrote:
sarcy wrote:

and i dont get why you're obsessed with bashing good wrestling. not everyone can be as boring as Layla, sorry

Daniels just landed on his FUCKING head.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 9:35 pm

sarcy wrote:
When did you discussion posts get so neatly done? Was I PMS'ing at the time? <_<
I have my resources lol!

Chessman wrote:
sarcy wrote:

Must you bring Layla into everything to prove a point No If we'd bring in Taker or one your faves you'd have a fit
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 9:44 pm

i just get tired of ppl complaining over good wrestling when they mark out for shitty wrestling
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 9:46 pm

Chessman wrote:
i just get tired of ppl complaining over good wrestling when they mark out for shitty wrestling
I think myself, LL, and Sarcy (The Layla marks) know that Layla is a shitty wrestler Teary Eyed, we like her still. Are we not allowed to? dunno
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptySun 18 Oct 2009, 9:48 pm

no, just stop shitting on good wrestling when it happens. it doesnt matter if its the "indy style"...if its good...why bash on it? whens the last time you saw more then 3 matches of quality wrestling?
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 1:56 am

And anyway, there is no point bringing Taker into this when noone can diss his wrestling abilities.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 2:02 am

Chessman wrote:
no, just stop shitting on good wrestling when it happens. it doesnt matter if its the "indy style"...if its good...why bash on it? whens the last time you saw more then 3 matches of quality wrestling?
People are entitled to bash any kind of wrestling they want, we all are aware that the indies is good but some folks just dont care for it, its not really a crime either. I hardly keep up with it myself. Its all about WWE and TNA for me because they are more mainstream. I will watch the occasional ROH match here and there, if I have time for it.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 4:18 am

I like Amazing Red. He's exciting to watch. I hope he gets a few title reigns under his belt.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 6:43 am

Blue hit it the nail on the head. just cos we like a shitty wrestler doesnt mean we HAVE to praise all good wrestling.
Ive never watching nor do i intend to watch indy wrestling. And i dont HAVE to care for dudes that can do loads of flips and jump 50 feet in the air, just so i have permission to also like Layla without you whining over it
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 9:43 am

Some people like watching submissionists...Others like watching powerhouses...Others like watching brawls and hardcore rules, and others like watching high flyers. Everyone is different, but it doesn't limit their ability as wrestlers. A good powerhouse wrestler cannot be compared to a good highflying wrestler, because they are two different styles.

We can say a versitile superstar like the Undertaker or Shawn Michaels are great wrestlers because they are versitile in everything, whereas many are limited to one style (Rey, Khali).
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 12:32 pm

Red is really underrated. I hope he gets the push he deserves.
I think his gimmick (or lack thereof) is the culprit. He's pretty bland outside the ring, and his look is a little stale. I doubt Don West can help either. Its too bad cause man this guy is all kindsa great
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
KJ
The Voice
The Voice
KJ

Male
Number of posts : 3495
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 2:57 pm

*What are your thoughts and feelings on Red winning the title? Happy he is getting pushed.
*Now that he's champion, what are you expecting out of his (second) reign? I hope that he has a long reign so that he has enough comitment to go get it back when he loses it.
*After his amazing performances, do you think TNA's planning on pushing him to become future star? I hope so.
*Do you believe he could become a future main eventer in TNA? I really believe he could, in a long time though.
*What storylines/feuds do you wish to see him take part of, not only as champ, but also as he's getting pushed. AJ Styles vs Amazing Red
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 4:24 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
Chessman wrote:
People are entitled to bash any kind of wrestling they want, we all are aware that the indies is good but some folks just dont care for it, its not really a crime either. I hardly keep up with it myself. Its all about WWE and TNA for me because they are more mainstream. I will watch the occasional ROH match here and there, if I have time for it.

Your right not all people got to like the same wrestling but the comments coming off as stupid watch you people say well because he jumps and does flips it's indy style. Every damn wrestler in the world starts out on the indy scene and shit. So if you don't like indy style then you like No wrestlers at all. In all honesty she would of been better off saying she dislikes cruiserweights and luchas who move fast then saying I hate Indy Style because this ain't about Indys last I checked Amazing Red works for TNA. You just said TNA is main stream so how is he Indy?

This topic could of been worded a lot better and it's stupid to say you don't like indy style when that's where all the wrestlers come from. They all got to work their way up through Indys and shit to get into the wwe mainly.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? EmptyMon 19 Oct 2009, 4:49 pm

CP Munk wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:
Chessman wrote:

Your right not all people got to like the same wrestling but the comments coming off as stupid watch you people say well because he jumps and does flips it's indy style. Every damn wrestler in the world starts out on the indy scene and shit. So if you don't like indy style then you like No wrestlers at all. In all honesty she would of been better off saying she dislikes cruiserweights and luchas who move fast then saying I hate Indy Style because this ain't about Indys last I checked Amazing Red works for TNA. You just said TNA is main stream so how is he Indy?

This topic could of been worded a lot better and it's stupid to say you don't like indy style when that's where all the wrestlers come from. They all got to work their way up through Indys and shit to get into the wwe mainly.

lol you make a lot of sense there. I am not that one sided, although i said that i wouldnt watch nor care to watch indies, that is by pure choice, as i cant be bothered looking through on the internet to watch a bunch of ppl ive hardly heard of. But i was wise to make sure that i never claimed i hate indy style, i dont hate any of the wrestlers, i dislike the guys like Red and Bourne as mentioned, not as persons or as athletes, as i respect the hell out of them for all their athletasicm.
I will take CPs adivce, and just for my own personal case to make sure ppl understand.

I dislike the HighFlying, Lucha style, not HATE, just DISLIKE. And i certainly dont HATE the indy style, i just dont care to pay attention to it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?   Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More? Empty

Back to top Go down

Amazing Red: Gaining Gold and More?
Page 1 of 1