Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Booker T officially done with TNA =O

Go down 
+4
Princess Keri
KTV-Time
The Sexy Vixen
The LL Father
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Booker T officially done with TNA =O Empty
PostSubject: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:39 pm

Sorry for the non-linkage only I got this from another forum which provided no link but I have it on good authority that this is true, I think

Quote :
The Booker T stretcher angle at this past Sunday night's TNA Bound For Glory PPV was the former 6 World Champions' curtain call with the company. It's official now that Booker T will no longer be used on any TNA television or PPVs going forward.
PWInsider.com received word from backstage at the iMPACT! tapings in Orlando tonight that Booker has been more outspoken than ever about his disdain with TNA, going as far as saying his run with the company has tarnished his legacy in pro wrestling. He's telling anyone that will listen that he has been completely miserable as of late in TNA and can't wait for his deal to expire so he can explore his future options.
While it's not official, the word going around is that Booker still plans on possibly heading back to WWE, despite leaving the company in the first place due to the hectic road schedule. Whether or not Booker will return to WWE has yet to be determined, but chances are you'll see the Booker-man back in WWE land sooner than later
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:43 pm

tbh i agree. his run in TNA has been pointless
he went expecting to be a world champ again. and he has one match, and then is shoved in a stable where Angle gets all the limelight, and he is relegated to tag team competiton
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:47 pm

next time please try to find a link, Hen

then if it's wrong..we know who to blame and cuss out Snitsky

too bad for Booker.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:48 pm

I will try Vix smile

I agree aswell actually, it doesn't suprise me as he said he wanted to leave anyway.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:51 pm

I was only hoping for Booker to put over younger guys when he got there, he did do thaat at first.. I didn't really think the dude was in it for the gold in the beginning.. but now, he refuses to put stars over and just wants gold. He's not a Triple H.. Shawn Michaels.. etc, he couldn't get away with that in WWE.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:54 pm

he wont know. esp if hes on raw.
and i doubt theyd allow it on sd as that show WANTS stars to be made
lol he should take on christian. SOMEONE needs to relieve us of his slow and imo boring title reign
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:57 pm

I really hope Booker doesn't go to Smackdown, he'd take up spotlight for the younger guys to shine.

I'd like to seem him up against Christian, they could produce some cool matches. I'm just sad that his ECW title reign has been such a let-down.. Christian's got so much potential, and I expected much more.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:57 pm

Caged-CorruptionŠ wrote:
I was only hoping for Booker to put over younger guys when he got there, he did do thaat at first.. I didn't really think the dude was in it for the gold in the beginning.. but now, he refuses to put stars over and just wants gold. He's not a Triple H.. Shawn Michaels.. etc, he couldn't get away with that in WWE.

People are twisting things around. All this came when Booker was told to put Matt Morgan over on impact. Booker refused to do so because he felt Impact would not be the place to put someone over. he said it would benefit matt if he got put over at a PPV instead of on Impact. people are twisting words around and changing the story.

Which i agree with but happy he's going.

Now is Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash, Kurt Angle, Sting, Team 3D could get the stepping...the better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:59 pm

Oh.. I'm sorry, it's just what I've heard around.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 7:59 pm

^ see your right there. the only story i heard was that he was bitching cos he couldnt get the one on one match on a ppv, cos he didnt want to do tag matches.

i never saw Booker as the putting over type, but then again he has put over a few guys before.

and i agree Christian has a lot of potential, they coulda done something with the Regal/Christian thing, but that got dropped for some reason
and ive not paid attention to ECW in months, so idont even know whos the challenger
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 8:09 pm

Caged-CorruptionŠ wrote:
Oh.. I'm sorry, it's just what I've heard around.

what have you heard? Seriously?

Quote :
After his contract expires (believed to be in November), it is widely expected that TNA will sever their relationship with Booker T. The straw that ultimately broke the camel's back was when Booker refused to put over Matt Morgan at the TNA iMPACT! taping on Tuesday.

Booker's negative attitude backstage has received a lot of attention, and although nothing is official, there are multiple sources in in the company who feel Booker's TNA stint is over. It is thought that his last TNA appearance may be at the Bound for Glory PPV where he is expected to drop the tag titles with Scott Steiner.

Concerning the plan for him to lose a match to Matt Morgan, Booker voiced his disapproval on an overseas tour bus and felt it was a mistake to lose to Morgan on television rather than pay-per-view. After cooling off over the weekend, Booker was expected to put over Morgan until he refused to follow through with the match plan, telling company officials his decision 45 minutes before the taping. Obviously the poor timing made it very difficult for TNA creative to rewrite some of the show, but he did ultimately appear, but did not wrestle Morgan.

Finally, during last week's overseas tour and in the lockeroom on Tuesday, Booker claimed that after his contract with TNA expires he has WWE options and will return.

Again? Where and when? This is the only booker Story i heards tbh. Plus i can't name one person who isn't frustrated with TNA's booking, booker is just being flat out honest about it....well maybe to honest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 8:13 pm

I've only heard that he doesn't want to put younger guys over. On other discussion boards... yeah I probably shouldn't have listened to them.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 8:17 pm

I'm not saying their wrong, just never heard such stories, the only stories i've heard are Kurt Angle & Booker T's frustration with TNA's booking. They don't like it, don't agree with it and have been vocal about it. But never read anything about them not wanting to put over younger guys...or maybe their is a connection between the two...hhmm shifty
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 9:22 pm

I really don't want him to come back to WWE.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 9:29 pm

his run in TNA was shitty at best. he was given a fake ass title that turned into a legit midcard title...and was given the tag titles out of spite
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:17 pm

TBH to me he just seems one of those ppl who will never be happy at where their at, its been like that in all the companies
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 10:51 pm

Not a real big lost. Outside of Steiner being awesomely bad in an entertaining enough to carry that tag team.. I really don't know what Booker T did in TNA to be worth a damn.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:33 pm

I wouldnt mind seeing Booker and Sharmell back. I liked the king booker persona, especially when Sharmell said All Hail King Booker.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O EmptyTue 20 Oct 2009, 11:42 pm

I hated the King Booker gimmick, it may have got him a world title, but it was so lame and dumb. I was out a house show, and Sharmell said "All Hail King Booker" like 50 fucking times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Booker T officially done with TNA =O   Booker T officially done with TNA =O Empty

Back to top Go down

Booker T officially done with TNA =O
Page 1 of 1