Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D

Go down 
+2
Brad Vicious
Dead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D Empty
PostSubject: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 8:55 am

In an update to the story we just posted concerning Chris Sabin's [color:eec7=#900][color:eec7=#900! important][color:eec7=#900! important]injury suffered during tonight's TNA Impact taping, ProWrestling.net is reporting that Sabin is ok after suffering what is now believed to be a stinger.
Additionally, it's being reported that Kevin Nash, as well as cutting a promo on TNA for not stopping the match, also beraded Team 3D backstage following the match, telling them that they should not have gone ahead with the planned finish of the bout due to Sabin's obvious injury. Furthermore, Nash felt that Team 3D, being veterans, should have held Sabin's [color:eec7=#900][color:eec7=#900! important][color:eec7=#900! important]health as the number one priority during the match. It is being said, however, that there is no heat on Team 3D within TNA management as the incident was recognized as an accident.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 12:55 pm

Whats a stinger? Something that hurts but isnt an injury??
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 1:00 pm

its a spine injury that can lead to being paralyzed
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 1:04 pm

Oh yeesh thats bad.
So he is ok though? even though he had a stinger? The report is kind of confusing. I'm dum.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 1:06 pm

Borash posted on Twitter, that Sabin was doing ok. i guess we'll have to wait and see tonight how he lands
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 1:10 pm

I dont think hes fighting 3d tonight. That must be a taping for next week of the week after. I think tonight the guns are in a ultimate x match with lethal consequences.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 1:15 pm

oh shit yeah thats right. mistake on my part
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 1:57 pm

Yay for Kevin. I think he really gets a bad rep cuz he is sorely misunderstood. He knows pro wrestling is fake and predeterimed. He knows pro wrestling is just a job. I never got why people who think they know everything (aka "Smarks") don't get that. They get all pissy being someone they don't like pinned someone they do.. And turn around and call someone else a "mark" for no agreeing with them. But I digress.

I do think he is more compassionate about the business then he lets off. He has admitted that his knees were shot when he started wrestling... And you don't risk being cripple for the past almost 20 years if you don't care about your job that makes you a rich dude for life within the first 5-6 years like Nash.

Plus, everyone brings up his role as the WCW booker.. Yeah, cuz you could've done a GREAT job when everyone you wanted to use had creative control. Do you think Nash would've booked Goldberg to fuck his hand/arm at the height of a feud?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 2:10 pm

sarcy wrote:
Yay for Kevin. I think he really gets a bad rep cuz he is sorely misunderstood. He knows pro wrestling is fake and predeterimed. He knows pro wrestling is just a job. I never got why people who think they know everything (aka "Smarks") don't get that. They get all pissy being someone they don't like pinned someone they do.. And turn around and call someone else a "mark" for no agreeing with them. But I digress.

funny, i only see marks doing that

Quote :

I do think he is more compassionate about the business then he lets off. He has admitted that his knees were shot when he started wrestling... And you don't risk being cripple for the past almost 20 years if you don't care about your job that makes you a rich dude for life within the first 5-6 years like Nash.

thats why hes always been about himself those 5-6 years too
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyThu 22 Oct 2009, 8:46 pm

its a selfish business, what do you expect? some are worse about it than others; nash is at least honest about his job which I always respected about him but he does not seek or like it when people get hurt; everyone is just making a living, its devastating when one cannot make a living anymore-Nash knows that from basketball
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:24 am

and there's more:

Quote :
Source: Wade Keller
PW Torch

Kevin Nash has been suspended for the next TNA Impact taping.
Nash will not be appearing on the show due to his in-ring outburst over the way Chris Sabin's injury was handled at the last taping.

I posted a story on the members' site that people within the company were saying that all eyes were on Dixie Carter to see whether she would punish Nash over the outburst. This sends a good message to the locker room even though the story has been put on the back burner by the Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff news.

sticking up for the little guys and get punished.

poor Kev
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:26 am

lol. Given Kev's track record.. I say he doesn't give a damn about being suspended.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:29 am

yeah and it's only 1 taping so he wont miss much.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:35 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
and there's more:

Quote :
Source: Wade Keller
PW Torch

Kevin Nash has been suspended for the next TNA Impact taping.
Nash will not be appearing on the show due to his in-ring outburst over the way Chris Sabin's injury was handled at the last taping.

I posted a story on the members' site that people within the company were saying that all eyes were on Dixie Carter to see whether she would punish Nash over the outburst. This sends a good message to the locker room even though the story has been put on the back burner by the Hulk Hogan and Eric Bischoff news.

sticking up for the little guys and get punished.

poor Kev

Im all for sticking up for the little guy, and I completely agree with Big Kev that Team 3D shouldve had better sense, BUT Nash didn't need to air his displeasure in the ring. Thats a conversation best left for backstage. I think thats why hes being suspended.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 10:27 am

I think it is better to be left backstage.
and its nice that Dixie seemingly ainy playing favourites with those dudes that have pull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D   Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on Chris Sabin's Injury, Kevin Nash Berades Team 3D
Page 1 of 1