Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! Empty
PostSubject: Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!   Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! EmptyFri 23 Oct 2009, 10:21 pm

In The spirit of HALLOWEEN a friend of mine is putting together a list of the top 20 characters that should not have died. There are some that I don’t agree with but I’ll post everything here and maybe you guys can discuss as I post them.

Quote :
#20. Earl and Earl's Frands (Halloween 4: The Return of Michael Myers)

Unlike others who will make this list, I didn't like Earl or his ~frands~ who will all remain nameless (I don't know their namez) because they died in quite possibly the most badly written way ever. Basically Earl hates Michael Myers due to Michael's killing of his son (I always assumed he was the father of the geek who was screwing Linda) and rallies some other drunks to help find him. They instead kill some innocent guy and are like "lol oops!" Anyways, they finally find Jamie and her sister Rachel who inform them of where Michael is and armed with this info Earl's frands are like "lol no, let's go home…we prefer killing innocent people who are DRESSED like Michael" Anyways, they load the girls up in Earl's truck and drive away.

OMFG MICHAEL IS HIDING UNDERNEATH THE TRUCK AND BEGINS TO KILL EARL'S FRANDS WHO ARE CHILLING IN THE BACK OF IT! This part is so ridiculous…all three men are looking away as Michael sneaks into the back of the truck and grabs one, starts killing him (the other two ignore the sounds of him dying and continue to look in the opposite direction) followed by Michael throwing him off the truck. We repeat this process until all three of Earl's frands are dead in a ditch somewhere (One even looks back and sees that Michael is on the truck and killing his frand but ignores it…maybe he thought it was a ghost?) Michael eventually kills Earl who is driving and throws him out of the truck to be reunited with his frands. Their deaths are simply so lolpathetic that it should have never happened. Earl and his frands should have been arrested after they killed the innocent man and spared from death.

WHO SHOULD HAVE DIED INSTEAD:

Jamie's wicked classmates

"OMG JAMIE DID YOUR MOM MAKE YOUR COSTUME? OH WAIT, SHE IS DEAD! LOL"

*Jamie looks horrified*

"JAMIE'S AN ORPHAN! JAMIE'S AN ORPHAN! JAMIE'S AN ORPHAN!"

*Jamie begins to run from these kids*

I know they are just kids but why does Halloween and Friday the 13th always stay away from killing kids? Freddy does it and he kind of sucks so wtf! We should see Michael watching from a distance, become pissed and then have him stick up for his niece (you know so she doesn't like kill herself because then what does Michael get to do? NOT KILL JAMIE THAT IS FOR SURE!) whatever, these kids should die and it's a shame they didn't.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!   Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:37 am

Scatman Crothers in The Shining, the poor bastard....he should be on the list, he got a raw deal
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!   Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 1:57 am

I have not seen The Shining in years, I want to watch it now Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!   Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 2:15 am

what site did you get this list from
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!   Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 2:17 am

Someone on Survivor Sucks is posting a ranking list and I'm just copying as he ranks them lol. Makes for great discussion imo
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!   Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 2:23 am

shouldnt it be a list of your own? not someone elses?
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!   Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! EmptySat 24 Oct 2009, 2:26 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
I have not seen The Shining in years, I want to watch it now Teary Eyed

Im sure some sick bastard has Scatman's death up on YouTube somewhere lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!   Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 12:11 am

And other predictions or wants?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!   Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 12:56 am

Quote :
#19. October (Stay Alive)

Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! 2uz7c46

Portrayed by the very sexy Sophia Bush, October was the one bright spot in this awful film. Basically Stay Alive had loads of potential to be a great horror film including a great cast such as Sophia Bush (owner of my heart), Jon Foster (life as we know it) and Samaire Armstong (The OC) and an interesting enough concept. The Producers however didn't want it to be a good movie and instead of letting it get an R rating which would have made it 10 times better they decided to cut down on the violence and bad language. ~yawn~ I swear when I see some crazy asswipe coming near me with a butcher knife and plans to eat me for dinner…I am going to yell the f word over and over. I feel as though any ~young~ person would.

I don't remember much else about this film besides the lame rating and the fact that I loved October and wanted her to survive. I was like obsessed with her until she finally got killed off and I actually liked her brother as well and he died too. Ugh, I was truly devastated by this turn of events and let's all remember October for the strong and independent woman she was.

Who should have died instead:

Swink

Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! 2wdww0z

Portrayed by Frankie Muniz, the only reason I bothered to watch this film was to see him die. I know that sounds harsh but everytime I watch Malcolm in the Middle, Franke's Malcolm is always getting pissy and yelling at everybody treating them like dog crap stuck on his shoe. He was annoying on Malcolm and he is annoying here and imagine my meltdown when he survived…..ugh I am starting to have another meltdown just thinking about it like seriously who puts Agent Cody Banks in a horror movie and then doesn't kill his ass????????????

Quote :
#18. Trent (Friday the 13th (remake)

Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! 5odncp

Portrayed by Travis Van Winkle, Trent was basically a big douche from his first five seconds of screentime to when he finally got raped by Jason and I loved every second of his doucheness.

Trent immediately butt heads with Clay after Clay begins to waste Trent's valuable time by whining to a gas station attendant that his sister is missing. Trent is like "lol no one cares" and insults him. This pattern continues as Clay starts to try and get with Trent's property….oh I meant girl. L O L She eventually runs off with Clay and Trent is like "lol bye" and screws some really hot blonde chick…huge improvement over the last piece of ass he was in. I assume there was in ass action but I have little to no proof.

Sadly, Trent was killed right after finding some random old man driving down the street. I liked Trent's death scene but if Trent had survived everyone who watched the movie would have dramatic and intense seizures. The more I think about it the more I begin to realize that maybe that is what the Stay Alive producers were trying to do by having Swink survive…well it failed because they cast Frankie Muniz and didn't kill him! K, I need to move on.

Anyways, I may be in the minority but I loved Trent and desperately wanted him to live. He made me lol all the way through and a douchebag actually surviving would be so wtfworthy.

Trent <3

Who should have died instead:

Clay Miller

Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! 11lrdbq

Portrayed by Jared Padalecki, Clay was your typical hot guy who is sensitive and on a desperate search for his missing sister…you knew he would either survive or die as a hero. ~yawn~

Basically, Trent bullied Clay all the way through the film; Clay cried to Trent's girl and then looked for his sister. He eventually found her and they both end up surviving.

Ugh, I hope Trent gave Jenna a nice ~facepalm~ when she arrived in Hell five or ten minutes after him.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!   Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 1:24 am

i personally hated how they never killed them main characters in either ring movie. that sucked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!   Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died! Empty

Back to top Go down

Top 20 Horror Movie Characters that should not have Died!
Page 1 of 1