Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? Empty
PostSubject: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:30 am

After watching Impact, it looks like TBP will still be challenging for the tag titles. Rolling Eyes I wouldn't mind if they were actually good in the ring but they aren't (Except Maddy). To make matters worse, there aren't any other teams that I can think of to challenge SariTaylor. Looks like we are fucked until TNA thinks of something. If they plan on throwing girls together just to make them teams then they might as well retire the belts. We need actual tag teams to challenge for the belts. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:33 am

I would've liked to have seen Alissa Flash and Hamada team up..but them feuding is 10x better.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:36 am

I wouldn't have minded seeing Kong and Saeed go the Tag team titles but after iMPACT that idea's down the drain Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:37 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
I would've liked to have seen Alissa Flash and Hamada team up..but them feuding is 10x better.
I kinda want Alissa and Kong to team up and WIN the tag titles and then halfway through there reign, Alissa betrays Kong and they have a match at Lockdown, but that's just me drool
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:38 am

TNA cant afford to have teams turning on each other till they get a legit division, though Blue lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:42 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
TNA cant afford to have teams turning on each other till they get a legit division, though Blue lol
:ewwa: Agreed! All the KO's seem to just be wandering around doing nothing for weeks lol.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:44 am

that's TNA for ya

"hey you! ...we dont have a story for you but um...go out there and wrestle (insert name)" lol

if Mickie "retired" and popped up in TNA I'd like to see her and Tara team up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:47 am

I think that after TBP hopefully win the TNA Knockout tag team championships Christy Hemme & Tara join forces again to take them on :/
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:49 am

Christy has ringrust..major ringrust.

i love her to death but she isnt ready to hold any title anytime soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:52 am

Yeah, I think Tara and ODB would be a good choice but they have beef together so no I don't think so, to be honest I don't think anyone else is more eligible than TBP at the minute

Just trying to think of something So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? Confused
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:53 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
that's TNA for ya

"hey you...we dont have a story for you but um...go out there and wrestle (insert name)" lol

if Mickie "retired" and popped up in TNA I'd like to see her and Tara
hilarious So fucking true....

I'd put Hemme with TBP and let the three weakest women be a faction with ABSOLUTELY NO RING TIME WHATSOEVER! Twisted Evil Let them do segments, mock the other ladies but keep them away from the ring. Meanwhile Madison rides solo in the KO's division. Turn Tara heel and pair her up with Daffney (EPIC TAG TEAM RIGHT THERE) Pair up Alissa and Kong. Hamada challenges for the KO's title and turns heel and joins World Elite. put Sojo with The Pope as a valet. Traci Brooks also challenges for the KO's title.

The Roster will look like this

Tag Division
Kong, Alissa
SariTaylor
Daffney/Tara

KO's solo division
ODB
Traci
Hamada
Sojo
Madison

Valets
Christy
Lacey
Velvet
Kristal Marshall

The Division will have direction if split up into groups like that, just my opinion.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:55 am

Christy would never fit in TBP. not in a million years. Christy just needs practice and to get over her fear in the ring. I'm sure hurting your neck is a scary thing to go through. in time she should be better, I think.

they should just contact SHIMMER about getting a tag team or two from there to come to TNA.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:59 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Christy would never fit in TBP. not in a million years. Christy just needs practice and to get over her fear in the ring. I'm sure hurting your neck is a scary thing to go through. in time she should be better, I think.

they should just contact SHIMMER about getting a tag team or two from there to come to TNA.
Well she is beautiful and has decent mic skills, she can fit with them I think..

Agreed about contacting Shimmer

Bring in Madison's Shimmer partner
Canadian Angels
Rain and Lacey
Team Blondage

Fuck yea that will add to the tag side of things drool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 4:01 am

lol when in doubt seek SHIMMER out
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 4:02 am

Hell I know The Bella's love the idea of female tag championships, if things dont work out in WWE, Watch them pop up lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 4:04 am

The Bellas winning those belts would be catastrophic not to mention a waste of time lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 4:05 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
Hell I know The Bella's love the idea of female tag championships, if things dont work out in WWE, Watch them pop up lol

for the love of all things holy....NO.....just...NO!
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 4:11 am

I dont mind them, they are hot and actually don't embarass themselves in the ring smile
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 4:13 am

the appeal of TNA is they have women who are trained legit wrestlers.

not models turned wrestlers....the Bellas can stay happily on Raw dancing with Eve....far away from the KOs
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 4:26 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

not models turned wrestlers....the Bellas can stay happily on Raw dancing with Eve....far away from the KOs

Lacey, Christy say hi lol!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 4:27 am

Lacey has been "wrestling" longer than the Bellas...as has Christy...who was over and good in the ring when WWE released her.

The Bellas still suck, imo. lol
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 1:54 pm

Why not contact Amber O'Neal & Krissy Vaine (Still despise the Ho for being stupid)

But IMO their isn't a better pairing right now aside from the girls in Shimmer. But they all need the build up. TNA isn't smart enough for that. Plus Team Blondage is TBP version 2 but better..which isn't that bad.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:14 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Well she is beautiful and has decent mic skills, she can fit with them I think..

Agreed about contacting Shimmer

Bring in Madison's Shimmer partner
Canadian Angels
Rain and Lacey
Team Blondage

Fuck yea that will add to the tag side of things So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? 855580

do you actually know about these? or did you just put them because youve seen their names pop up on the forum

Blue Campbell wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

Lacey, Christy say hi So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? Lol

if you're referring to the model part..Layla says hi too
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:20 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
Why not contact Amber O'Neal & Krissy Vaine (Still despise the Ho for being stupid)

what'd Krissy do? You always have this unique insight and reasoning for hating a girl
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:21 pm

i think she was a slut and did fucked up shit
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:24 pm

Shocked

How do you guys know this stuff? rofl
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:25 pm

research....lots of it...lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:29 pm

Dolph Ziggler wrote:

do you actually know about these? or did you just put them because youve seen their names pop up on the forum
I'm pretty sure I stated around the forum that I don't own Shimmer volumes but I do know who these tag teams are, yw

Quote :

if you're referring to the model part..Layla says hi too
Cute :ewwa:

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:

what'd Krissy do? You always have this unique insight and reasoning for hating a girl
I think its because she quit WWE a week into her debut or something like that lol
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 3:40 pm

no I think Kevin hates her for more than that...like when he explained to me his hatred of Melina. THAT was an interesting and fun convo.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 8:02 pm

I hate her because she gets called up and then decide "no the shedule is to rough for me and i will miss my family"...hello...WWE is world wide...by simply signing you know your going to be traveling shit loads of time. WWE cut Shantelle Taylor & Angel Williams....the girls who did really want to be in the WWE and do whatever it takes....krissy get's it handed to her and she decides to leave?? Ho got some serious issues, you know it's coming when you signed, why sign in the first place?

But in reality we all know she quit because her boyfriend got fired...which is sad because she was a backstage favorite by many in management.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? EmptySun 25 Oct 2009, 8:32 pm

wow..never knew they fired her boyfriend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?   So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP? Empty

Back to top Go down

So who will Challenge SariTaylor after TBP?
Page 1 of 1