Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `

Go down 
+8
Dead
Lauren
Angelwilliamsfan
The Sexy Vixen
Paul Wyatt
Brad Vicious
The LL Father
MkGtOmEr
12 posters
AuthorMessage
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` Empty
PostSubject: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:08 pm

Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` X1mw78

Official: http://www.tnawrestling.com/content/view/1770/84/

PWINSIDER:
Quote :
The Hulk Hogan-TNA press conference today featured Eric Bischoff introducing Hulk Hogan. Hogan talked about TNA and stated he was becoming a "partner" in the company and that he was feeling great and looking forward to being a part of the company. The conference left the impression Hogan may be involved as a personality, but not wrestling for the group.

TNA President Dixie Carter gave a short speech saying she was looking forward to working with Hogan and that while they have great ratings for a Thursday night, Hogan would be the "boost that TNA needed."
SpikeTV's Kevin Kay was also in attendance and gave a brief statement about the network working with Hogan.

The Q&A session was said to mostly be fluff fan type questions, although one fan did ask Hogan whether working with Vince Russo would be an issue. Hogan responded that as long as Russo stayed in his place and didn't cross him, there would be no issues. Hogan then said that if he did, Hogan would have to take care of it.

When the topic of Eric Bischoff came up, Hogan did not say Bischoff was working with him in TNA but noted they have other side projects they are working on.

Obviously, Hogan's book being plugged was a big part of the conference as well.

CNN's Larry King Live had a camera crew there shooting footage for tonight's Hogan appearance.

Last edited by M.k.G,t™ on Tue 27 Oct 2009, 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:11 pm

lol well they took their time
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 5:57 pm

Yeah Im not really excited about this news. Ive never been Hogans biggest fan, and Im afraid having him there will take focus off younger guys. But we shall see. Ill try to keep my mind open...
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:16 pm

I'm not a BIG fan of this Guy either, but I kind of do like the idea that He's coming back into the scene... I just don't want to see young Guys like AJ, Samoa, Daniels, MCMG.. get the camera taken from them because BIG BAD HOGAN is in the mix `

Last edited by M.k.G,t™ on Tue 27 Oct 2009, 7:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:17 pm

Brad Vicious wrote:
Yeah Im not really excited about this news. Ive never been Hogans biggest fan, and Im afraid having him there will take focus off younger guys. But we shall see. Ill try to keep my mind open...

Hopefully they don't screw up a good thing that they have going. But as you've said, "we shall see."
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:22 pm

double shrug

why wont his old ass go away? Just GTFO! You arent hulkamania anymore..you arent the be-all, end-all of this business and your refusal to put people over is utter bs.

just GTFO old man, GOD!
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:43 pm

Well you know what they say... once a wrestler, always a wrestler.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:44 pm

CaptainCharismaChristian wrote:
Well you know what they say... once a crappy wrestler, always a crappy wrestler.

fixed, NCD
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 7:58 pm

Dixie and Spike Tv are morons.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:30 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Well you know what they say... once a crappy wrestler, always a crappy wrestler.

fixed, NCD

I don't give a shit about his ability. I'm only saying what the guys in the business say...
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:34 pm

Oh GOD WHYYYYYYYYY??????!!!!!!!!!

There's not enough crying, teeth gashing, banging head against the wall, and WTF?! gifs to cover how I feel about this.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:48 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

fixed, NCD

I don't give a shit about his ability. I'm only saying what the guys in the business say...

they also say he has a huge ego and doesnt want to put over young talent.

as if we need another one of those types of guys around. shifty
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:55 pm

Let's not even get into that, because we already know about Hogan as well as a few others who's names who aren't worth mentioning.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:57 pm

Hogan is the main catalyst for not putting people over because he truely feels hes bigger than the business. the last 2 matches in WWE that he had against HBK and Orton, he didnt want to put either one of them over
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:59 pm

Let's not even get into that, because we already know about Hogan as well as a few others who's names who aren't worth mentioning.

if you're talking about HHH, dunno

I just said Hogan is another one of those egomaniacs...and this buisness doesnt need another one of those. we have enough alreadly.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 8:59 pm

Hes kinda like the American version of Mil Mascaras, cos ive read things about him not puttin ppl over, wait no that was not selling, i dont know if he put ppl over or not
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:01 pm

I just want to be rid of Hogan. If any Legends return it ought to be Macho shifty
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:03 pm

Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` 236889 Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` 800442

Get ur facts straight, Dude! lol
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:05 pm

who?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:06 pm

LL. Vix posted just b4 I did.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 9:16 pm

sorry dunno

I want Macho back now, though.

What Up, Mach? OOOOOHHHHH YYYEEEAAAHHHHHHHH!!!
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:48 pm

Wow Hogan needs to get out of Wrestling...I guess TNA is turning into WCW 2. They need Jeff Jarret back and get rid of Dixie and Russo.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyTue 27 Oct 2009, 10:56 pm

Dolph Ziggler wrote:
Hogan is the main catalyst for not putting people over because he truely feels hes bigger than the business. the last 2 matches in WWE that he had against HBK and Orton, he didnt want to put either one of them over

Orton, I could understand, but HBK...Thats just utter bullshit. And to make it worse, he breaks out of a chairshot and sweetchin music! Shawn can't kick out of his crappy legdrop, yet he can kick out of a tombstone? Jeez...

TNA just got more fucked up than it already was. There is no chance anyone will shine with him around.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:27 am

janine wrote:
Wow Hogan needs to get out of Wrestling...I guess TNA is turning into WCW 2. They need Jeff Jarret back and get rid of Dixie and Russo.

Russo was in WCW. He was a World Heavyweight Champion.

But no matter who is in TNA, WWE will remain the new WCW IMO.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:52 am

Also an interesting tidbit, WWE is set to release a Hulk Hogan DVD in a few weeks, so this has really put them a hard place. If they pull the DVD they'd lose millions. Its made and ready to ship, so to scrap it would be a huge loss. BUT if they release it theyll be essentially promoting the competition.

Im sure theyll be going ahead with it, but I bet they arnt happy about it.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 12:59 am

Hogan's career can be summed up as 'luck.' He just happened to be a charismatic crowd who debuted at the perfect time.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 4:44 am

Nah I have to disagree there. He is an awful wrestler, theres no denying that, but hes an amazing hype man. He can work a crowd into a frenzy and have them eating out of the palm of his hand. Anyone who grew up in the 80's knows no one can work a crowd like the Hulkster.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 1:11 pm

UltimateOpportunist wrote:
Dolph Ziggler wrote:

Orton, I could understand, but HBK...Thats just utter bullshit. And to make it worse, he breaks out of a chairshot and sweetchin music! Shawn can't kick out of his crappy legdrop, yet he can kick out of a tombstone? Jeez...

yeah, the plan was for HBK to beat Hogan at Summerslam that year, and have Hogan get the win in the rematch at Unforgiven the next month..but Hogan said no. instead, they put HBK in a shitty feud with Chris Masters
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 1:48 pm

He's only there for one thing: take TNA to that next level. As long as he's not wrestling, I'm all for it.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 2:19 pm

Brad Vicious wrote:

Russo was in WCW. He was a World Heavyweight Champion.

But no matter who is in TNA, WWE will remain the new WCW IMO.

uhh...what? TNA is signing all these washed up hasbeens whove been in WCW and WWE, and as soon as WWE releases someone, TNA is all over it. thats what WCW did back in the day, they scooped up every and available exWWE talent that was able to be out there. also, it was Russo who killed WCW with his shitty storylines and angles, and he does the same exact thing now. Nash wants to be a booker there, and he had a hand in WCWs demise as well. Hogan, Nash, Russo...its WCW all over again, the only difference being that Jarrett isnt the current World Champion and theres a different owner who doesnt know what the fuck shes doing in terms of business. so how exactly is WWE the new WCW? when half of the ex WCW guys are going to be in the TNA front office?

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
He's only there for one thing: take TNA to that next level. As long as he's not wrestling, I'm all for it.

you KNOW hes going to be wrestling. hes not going there just to sit back and watch the talented guys get over, hes going to hate that and bury them. i see him winning the title from AJ in the next couple months
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 4:00 pm

THIS! That's all I care about, TNA finally getting some great ratings. I've been frustrated with WWE for some time and with TNA making big moves like this, WWE will finally get there head out of there asses.

I know he'll wrestle, come on HE'S HULKAMANIA!!!!! but these guys had to have learned from there mistakes from WCW, they are older and won't get that much ring time(Hogan) I dont see the problem :ewwa:
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 5:13 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
THIS! That's all I care about, TNA finally getting some great ratings. I've been frustrated with WWE for some time and with TNA making big moves like this, WWE will finally get there head out of there asses.

I know he'll wrestle, come on HE'S HULKAMANIA!!!!! but these guys had to have learned from there mistakes from WCW, they are older and won't get that much ring time(Hogan) I dont see the problem Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` 747915

oh Blue...how your little mind refuses to understand how the man really works...
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` EmptyWed 28 Oct 2009, 5:14 pm

I hear bad things about him all the time but what if He learned from past mistakes? What if?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `   Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA ` Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Breaking News: Hulk Hogan Joins TNA `
Page 1 of 1