Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some Must-Read Hulk Hogan Tweets - Lots Of 'News'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Some Must-Read Hulk Hogan Tweets - Lots Of 'News'  Empty
PostSubject: Some Must-Read Hulk Hogan Tweets - Lots Of 'News'    Some Must-Read Hulk Hogan Tweets - Lots Of 'News'  EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 1:36 am

Since starting his own, legit Twitter account, Hulk Hogan has been answering a lot of fan questions. Some highlights:

On whether Hogan Knows Best will return: "Could be a new show about my new positive life with Jennifer,Tna ,business,real friends,starting over only real stuff no haters"

On heel Hogan coming back: "never say never."

On American Gladiators coming back: "no the show was to expensive to produce when u can do the same number with a cheap reality show"

On Halloween Havoc 99 where he laid down for Sting: "those were wack times. That was the old Russo and the old me.it was all stupid"

On Steve Austin turning down his WrestleMania challenge a few years ago: "he always said if there was money to be made let's do it , I thought he was serious"

On bringing Steve Austin to TNA, because he is the biggest draw in wrestling history: "oh he is ?"

On whether he reported Jesse Ventura to Vince McMahon when Jesse was trying to form a union: "Vince already knew about it, I just said I didn't think it was a good idea. jesse a clown, at that's how the boys have though of him. he was running his mouth like usual trying to get everyone in board everyone knew"

On whether he'd be wekcomed back to WWE: "all I can say is,if there's money to be made,Vince is all business"

On whose idea it was for the Mr. America character: "mine,but Vince was supposed to run with it.the hatred knew it would get over so they killed it.the first match in the garden"

On what he would do differently in life: - "get divorced instantlyafter Nick was born"

On the steroid situation in WWE in the 80s: - "horrible, that the kind of stuff most guys did before breakfast that's a shoot"

On whether Vince McMahon would send a main eventer to rehab: "Vince doesn't play games with anybody.he treats everyone the same way"

On whether anyone tried to shoot on him in the ring:"ya , couple guys.Billy Robinson and fuginami in japan"

On Bret Hart's return: "I love Brett because I know who he really is. Really glad to see him back"

On Hiro Matsuda breaking his ankle as Hogan was starting out: "30yrs ago that's how they got rid of marks in the fla territory"

On the rumour that he and Shawn Michaels fought over Shawn's overselling at SummerSlam: "Not true"

On Randy Orton: "he's got it figured out. There only very few who really get it"

On wrestling The Rock at WrestleMania: "it freaked me out when 75thousand booed him"
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Some Must-Read Hulk Hogan Tweets - Lots Of 'News'    Some Must-Read Hulk Hogan Tweets - Lots Of 'News'  EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 3:07 am

THIS IS HULK HOGAN AT HIS BEST, DUDES! HULKAMANIA OOZING OUT OF MY ASS LIKE A SLIMY, FAST STREAM OF LIQUID SHIT BETWEEN MY BUTTOCKS, BROTHERS!
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Some Must-Read Hulk Hogan Tweets - Lots Of 'News'    Some Must-Read Hulk Hogan Tweets - Lots Of 'News'  EmptyThu 26 Aug 2010, 2:25 pm

ROFL.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Must-Read Hulk Hogan Tweets - Lots Of 'News'    Some Must-Read Hulk Hogan Tweets - Lots Of 'News'  Empty

Back to top Go down

Some Must-Read Hulk Hogan Tweets - Lots Of 'News'
Page 1 of 1