Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...

Go down 
+9
Blue Ryder
Paul Wyatt
janine
The LL Father
Dead
KTV-Time
Brad Vicious
The Sexy Vixen
X
13 posters
AuthorMessage
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... Empty
PostSubject: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:45 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVyD6M_MJTo

This video basically shows that Michelle is an easy going, fun loving person. She didn't come over as bitchy at all in this interview, and found her rather interesting and entertaining to listen to. But, if you want to believe your 'internet rumours' from jackasses you don't know, go ahead, but this is evidence xD But everyone sees others differently, so I understand if you still think shes a bitch. But to me, this shows her as a nice person.

Btw, someone in the thread compared her to Alundra Blaze, which I think is a pretty interesting, yet accurate assumption. Regardless of her screwing Taker, she will do a lot for the business. She isn't in the business to get her name recognised, she just wants to wrestle. Shes a top wrestler, just like Alundra. Shes been a fan of wrestling since she was a child, which is also a benefit.

When she said that when she plays Wii with her newphews and they 'just wanna beat her up,' this made me laugh lol. And shes also not into doing the playboy, which is rather different from most of the diva search competitors.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:48 am

I still think she's the biggest No-Seller ever. dunno

but that doesnt mean i wouldnt want to hang out with her. She seems cool.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:55 am

Alundra Blayze went on WCW and threw the WWF womens championship in a trash can. I think that constitutes as 'trying to gain recognition' haha. Shes also infamous for hating other females in the business, like Stacy Keibler and Torrie Wilson when they went to WCW and got more airtime than her.
I dont think comparing Michelle to her is really a compliment lol

She comes off good in the interview though. sorta down to earth. But I'm not a big McCool hater anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 6:40 am

hahahahahah you are sooooooo pathetic it isn't even funny. What does doing an "interview" have to do with ones attitude. Don't get me wrong, you are allowed to believe whatever you like, but these people are learned how to do interviews, what they are allowed and not allowed to say. I could do a damn interview and come off as god's gift to earth. You know how many parents admire me, think i'm this great, innocent person? Which isn't completly all true, but not completly wrong. That's how i "sell" myself honey, 90% of all the adults i know think i don't use curse words, 80% of them think i don't drink Alcohol, 85% think i wouldn't hurt a fly......again not all true but i give them the impression that i am.

That interview is no diffrent, she's just selling herself to the public, so those tweeners don't hate her completly.

Don't get me wrong, Michelle is an amazing athlete, but so far her long reign as "queen of smackdown" is not benefiting the division in any way. It's just holding back the other girls, closes any opportunity of a beth-Natalya feud, Mickie-Natalya, Mickie-Beth, Layla-Beth or even Natalya-Layla. Because at the end of the day you either feuding heel Michelle or Face Michelle when on SD and no one else. Or a 3 way fued always including Michelle. How is that benefiting the division really? I've always said it, WWE may be head over heals in constantly randomly throwing the title on Mickie, but atleast the bitch take a backseat every now and then. 90% of the reason of the random trades are to benefit Michelle (if you haven't noticed it.....really, then there is something seriously wrong with you).

Sooo in conclusion, Michelle is and will always be Wrestling's biggest bitch, an interview she is paid to do is not going to change anyones perspective because anyone could sell theirselves like Mother Teresa in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 9:57 am

1. Don't call me... 'hunny' and 2, I would believe an interview over 'someone's word' on the net. I knew you would be one to bitch about her in this thread. Your seeing her the way you see her, and I'm seeing her the way I see her, deal with it. You need to stop using her 'Queen of the division' and boning Undertaker as a way to degrade her attitude.

I can use myself as an example. I'm a down to earth person in 1 on 1's, but when I'm in front of many people, I get nervous and come over as arrogant and snobbish, I just can't help it. But, your so knowledgeable of wrestling, noone else's views mean anything. And Sunny is the biggest bitch, but of course someone who actually bitches about people isn't a bitch to you, are they?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 10:02 am

didnt McCool act like a complete tool a few weeks ago in a interview, saying she was the biggest thing in wrestling since Trish Stratus..hell even saying she was bigger than Trish? her doing a professional interview on a video means nothing in terms of how she acts backstage. and you just said it yourself, you're down to earth in one aspect, but totally different in a group setting. that means the personality changes, as you act different in 2 seperate situations. Teddy Hart could do a professional interview with someone, but it doesnt change the fact hes been known to be a complete douchebag backstage in EVERY company hes been with.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 12:31 pm

she is told mostly what to say in interviews
interviews arent totally reliable as ppl put on a different face for it

ps Kev i like the Nattie-Layla fued idea lol...well possibility..but thats just me :P
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 1:53 pm

Oddly minus my bitching here are better examples:

Dolph Ziggler wrote:
you just said it yourself, you're down to earth in one aspect, but totally different in a group setting. that means the personality changes, as you act different in 2 seperate situations.

He took the words out of my mouth.

Dolph Ziggler wrote:

Teddy Hart could do a professional interview with someone, but it doesnt change the fact hes been known to be a complete douchebag backstage in EVERY company hes been with.

Perfect example, he has such a bad rep.....not even WWE could stand him.

Quote :

she is told mostly what to say in interviews
interviews arent totally reliable as ppl put on a different face for it

Another example.

I may bitch, but i know for a fact that 90% of the time i'm not all wrong. These are plain facts not opinions, not rumors....down to the bone facts.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 2:41 pm

I agree with you Kevin, it seems when shes around its all about her, her, her. I used to like her alright but not so much anymore. I have gotten so sick of her. She needs to take a backseat for a LONG while and let others have their chance. At least Mickie and Trish took a backseat to others and let others shine. It seems Michelle never does that. Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... 9121

I want to see Beth v Natayla as well.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 3:47 pm

hilarious

But hey...people it's just me "bitching" soo don't pay any attention. Rolling Eyes

I'm just seeing her the way "I" want too shifty
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 3:59 pm

yeah, but putting facts are bad. you arent allowed to do that because then you get called out for acting like you "know everything". its like you're supposed to be a retard when it comes to talking about wrestling
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:17 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
hahahahahah you are sooooooo pathetic it isn't even funny. What does doing an "interview" have to do with ones attitude. Don't get me wrong, you are allowed to believe whatever you like, but these people are learned how to do interviews, what they are allowed and not allowed to say. I could do a damn interview and come off as god's gift to earth. You know how many parents admire me, think i'm this great, innocent person? Which isn't completly all true, but not completly wrong. That's how i "sell" myself honey, 90% of all the adults i know think i don't use curse words, 80% of them think i don't drink Alcohol, 85% think i wouldn't hurt a fly......again not all true but i give them the impression that i am.

That interview is no diffrent, she's just selling herself to the public, so those tweeners don't hate her completly.

Don't get me wrong, Michelle is an amazing athlete, but so far her long reign as "queen of smackdown" is not benefiting the division in any way. It's just holding back the other girls, closes any opportunity of a beth-Natalya feud, Mickie-Natalya, Mickie-Beth, Layla-Beth or even Natalya-Layla. Because at the end of the day you either feuding heel Michelle or Face Michelle when on SD and no one else. Or a 3 way fued always including Michelle. How is that benefiting the division really? I've always said it, WWE may be head over heals in constantly randomly throwing the title on Mickie, but atleast the bitch take a backseat every now and then. 90% of the reason of the random trades are to benefit Michelle (if you haven't noticed it.....really, then there is something seriously wrong with you).

Sooo in conclusion, Michelle is and will always be Wrestling's biggest bitch, an interview she is paid to do is not going to change anyones perspective because anyone could sell theirselves like Mother Teresa in a heart beat.

GFY!!!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:19 pm

CaptainCharismaChristian wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:

GFY!!!

dunno
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:21 pm

Dolph Ziggler wrote:
yeah, but putting facts are bad. you arent allowed to do that because then you get called out for acting like you "know everything". its like you're supposed to be a retard when it comes to talking about wrestling
Not really, everyone has different views and different opinions. Can you imagine how boring shit would be if we all liked the same ppl? My god what would be the point of a DISCUSSION forum? With that said, Michelle is another one of those divas that I love that is not well liked hilarious

The Michelle's FOREVER<333333
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:22 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
Dolph Ziggler wrote:
Not really, everyone has different views and different opinions. Can you imagine how boring shit would be if we all liked the same ppl? My god what would be the point of a DISCUSSION forum? With that said, Michelle is another one of those divas that I love that is not well liked Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... 773246

you dont have to like someone, to know facts
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:22 pm

[quote="KiwiKevin"][quote="CaptainCharismaChristian"]
KiwiKevin wrote:

You're 21, why would you care if peoples parents know you drink?

Last edited by Brad Vicious on Thu 29 Oct 2009, 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:24 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
Dolph Ziggler wrote:
Not really, everyone has different views and different opinions. Can you imagine how boring shit would be if we all liked the same ppl? My god what would be the point of a DISCUSSION forum? With that said, Michelle is another one of those divas that I love that is not well liked hilarious

Ok blue take 5 minutes and stop... :coke:

Again, nothing so far has been "opinions"...they are again and i repeat....they are FACTS.....simple down to the bone...FACTS. Can you get that?? really can you? scratch
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:28 pm

Brad Vicious wrote:

sets a bad example i guess
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:28 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:

I got ur point, but, you went waaaay in-depth of your own life and off-subject. Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... 867803

GFY!!!

Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... 79573
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:29 pm

Brad Vicious wrote:

It's how i represent myself. I'm seen as responsible, reliable and trust worthy. Not that i am not. It just shows a greater image of myself. People think highly of me and its very complimenting. Yeah i drink, but not like a crazy person. The legal drinking age is like 18 here...so being 21 and not "a big fan" of drinking according to mamny is kinda neat.

I also do it because i worked a lot with teens & kids, i need to have a respresentable image and be an example.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:31 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:

GFY!!!

Go Fuck Yourself? Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... Suspect

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:32 pm

Dolph Ziggler wrote:
Brad Vicious wrote:

sillyness I say. Why should an adult tell other adults he dosnt drink, when he does?
Maybe its different in other places, but here people drink. I drink with my friends, my parents, my friends parents, and my parents friends Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... 855580
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:36 pm

Brad Vicious wrote:
Dolph Ziggler wrote:
Brad Vicious wrote:

sillyness I say. Why should an adult tell other adults he dosnt drink, when he does?
Maybe its different in other places, but here people drink. I drink with my friends, my parents, my friends parents, and my parents friends Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... 855580

I don't tell them that i don't drink.....they just don't believe that i do.

Drinking with my parents?? seriously not ever ever ever happening. My dad is strict, it's something that's not happening.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:39 pm

Oh well yeah if you're parents are strict and dont drink etc then I can understand why you wouldnt drink with them haha

And Im not saying I go out on a friday night with my mom and dad haha just whenever Im at their place visiting or whatever we drink. S'good.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:45 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:
Dolph Ziggler wrote:

Ok blue take 5 minutes and stop... :coke:

Again, nothing so far has been "opinions"...they are again and i repeat....they are FACTS.....simple down to the bone...FACTS. Can you get that?? really can you? scratch
I know what facts are raise your hands up They wont stop me from loving MIchelle drool
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:47 pm

She seems like a nice person. The stuff she posts on Twitter is actually respectable compared to what others write.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 4:53 pm

Sorry but stuffs on Twitter are also 99% of the time Monitored by upper management when working for a company. Which is why we hear SOOOO many times that certain "blogs" and stuffs get taken down. You always post stuffs with limitations.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 7:37 pm

lol yall some weird ppl.

i personally like mccool simple for the fact that she's a fucking wrestler. shes not some wanna be diva like maryse,maria,kelly,ect. she acutally trained hard to get where she is, and if your gonna say "she slept with taker" yeh and so wat. does that take away from her talent? no.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 7:53 pm

Angelwilliamsfan wrote:
lol yall some weird ppl.

i personally like mccool simple for the fact that she's a fucking wrestler. shes not some wanna be diva like maryse,maria,kelly,ect. she acutally trained hard to get where she is, and if your gonna say "she slept with taker" yeh and so wat. does that take away from her talent? no.

Wait wanna be what? Maria actually reported down to OVW before ALLL the diva search girls who got signed? Maryse spent over a year down in OVW then moved to FCW then spent 3 months on the road to do a lame timberland video and do random "welcome to Smackdown skits"...while still training down in OVW before being used.

Further more, WWE may appriciate the fact that Michelle could hold her own in the ring, but the fact still remains...if Michelle was as bad as Maria in the ring, i wouldn't be surprised if she is in the same position she is in right now. Simply because she is banging taker. Like i said....move her to raw and let her talent help her there....not her backstage pull
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 7:55 pm

If HHH was a female, he would be Michelle; they're both master bullshitters, come off real nice in interviews, politicing little shits backstage
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:00 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
Angelwilliamsfan wrote:
lol yall some weird ppl.

Wait wanna be what? Maria actually reported down to OVW before ALLL the diva search girls who got signed? Maryse spent over a year down in OVW then moved to FCW then spent 3 months on the road to do a lame timberland video and do random "welcome to Smackdown skits"...while still training down in OVW before being used.

Further more, WWE may appriciate the fact that Michelle could hold her own in the ring, but the fact still remains...if Michelle was as bad as Maria in the ring, i wouldn't be surprised if she is in the same position she is in right now. Simply because she is banging taker. Like i said....move her to raw and let her talent help her there....not her backstage pull

so ur trying to say maryse and Maria have about the same talent has michelle?

Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... 773246

Maryse is medicore at best, the only reason she gets praised is cause she good at her gimick. guess wat, so is hogan do we give him praise. hell no. maybe if she worried more about her talent and less about her posing then this convo would be going somewhere.

has for have her move to raw, she better then most the raw divas they have. hell she could probably teach them a thing or 2.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:07 pm

Angelwilliamsfan wrote:
so is hogan do we give him praise. hell no.

Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... 747915 I do. I praise Hogan for being the best hype man in the biz, even if hes not my favorite by any means.

But I'm with you MeShell. Sorta. I love Maryse. But McCool is a better wrestler, theres no denying that, and her sleeping with Taker isnt the ONLY reason she is where she is.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:08 pm

Brad Vicious wrote:
Angelwilliamsfan wrote:

Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... 747915 I do. I praise Hogan for being the best hype man in the biz, even if hes not my favorite by any means.

lol off topic but you just lost major cool points with me. Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... Icon_mad
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:10 pm

Angelwilliamsfan wrote:
Brad Vicious wrote:
Angelwilliamsfan wrote:

lol off topic but you just lost major cool points with me. Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... Icon_mad

Well like I said Im not really a fan of his, but I beleive in giving credit where credit is due
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:19 pm

Angelwilliamsfan wrote:
KiwiKevin wrote:
Angelwilliamsfan wrote:
lol yall some weird ppl.

so ur trying to say maryse and Maria have about the same talent has michelle?

Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... 773246

Maryse is medicore at best, the only reason she gets praised is cause she good at her gimick. guess wat, so is hogan do we give him praise. hell no. maybe if she worried more about her talent and less about her posing then this convo would be going somewhere.

has for have her move to raw, she better then most the raw divas they have. hell she could probably teach them a thing or 2.

No no, you see, you "marks" mix words, you said "Michelle worked hard" as if all the other divas didn't go through the same training, same hard work, yet when it comes to Michelle you all do like she is the only one who "worked hard", the only "Work" she did that the other girls didn't is sleeping with taker.

She's better then which divas on Raw? Gail Kim (she is considered the best all around athlete), Melina (mediocre and a move thief...but better then Michelle), Jillian Hall (10+ years of experience and solid across the board), Alicia Fox ( has an amazing grasp of the basics..better then many girls) soooo that leaves The Bella's, Eve & Kelly who really in general aren't horrible. Michelle is a great worker but she isn't better then Raw's top athletes......

I've never ignored Michelle's talents but like i said move her on Raw and see how bland girls like Gail Kim & kelly will even overshadow her.

And lastly wasn't Michelle wanting to teach Natalya "a thing or two" the reason why she began rubbing people the wrong way? Hearing about Michelle just reminds me of Sable's career....was great in the end.....heard she was going to be the center of attention....got a big head.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:29 pm

McCool is a better wrestler than Alicia Fox. I like them both equally, I might even like Fox a bit more, so Im not just being a fanboy either.

BUT If McCool said she wanted to teach Nattie a few things thats retarded. I dont even think someone like Trish Stratus could really teach Nattie Neidhart anything new.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:32 pm

Brad Vicious wrote:

BUT If McCool said she wanted to teach Nattie a few things thats retarded. I dont even think someone like Trish Stratus could really teach Nattie Neidhart anything new.

hilarious

You didn't hear that? Michelle wanted to teach Natalya a thing or two about wrestling......and then things pretty much went down hill for Natalya since then, jobbed out to her for the first diva championship match and Natalya hasn't been in a title match.....since then.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:36 pm

God, Natalya IS wrestling. Shes grown up around it, and lives and breathes it. It's in her blood...

She should go to TNA.
(haha)
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:37 pm

You guys are taking it too seriously. Look at Jamie Noble for example. His a veteran, but he was teaching HBK (I believe it was him or Undertaker) more moves, like submissions and that. Who would think that HBK could learn something new after a 20 year career?

Natayla has been wrestling for 10 or so years, sure possible the greatest diva of all time. Michelle probably went up to her and nicely suggested she could show her a move that she thinks would be good for Natayla.

Its funny how you don't give a crap about interviews (so much for you saying Michelle is a bad actress, if she can switch between bitchy and nice easily), yet you take word of a 'backstage rumor' such as those about McCool's bitchiness. It all comes down to jealousy. If I was a wrestler, and a rookie was getting pushed more than me, I would be furious and jealous. If she wanted to teach me something, I'd be pissed, just as Natayla was, even if she meant no harm by it. When people don't like someone, they seem to pick up on more of their 'faults' rather than who they actually are.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:46 pm

Soo yeah i take it to seriously......and you live in denial.

What does Natalya have to be jealouse about? Why is it that when every diva moves to Smackdown, they have this huge problem with it....and a move to Raw is taken with open arms (notice it's the exact opposite with guys).

Every diva that has moved to SD has complained, know that in the end....they will have to bow down to the all mighty Michelle. It's again...another fact.

Sorry you don't suggest someone who has twice as much lifetime experience as you and give them advice. You think Triple H would take kindly if CM Punk came up to him and gave him "Advice"? Sorry no it's not. Jamie Noble, Val Venis...yes these guys are veterans and their jobs are to make rookies look good. I think they are entitled to give advice....not a girl who knows only "WWE style" wrestling and think she's gods gift to wrestling.
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyThu 29 Oct 2009, 8:49 pm

I agree, I dont hate McCool, but she has no right teaching Nattie Neidhart 'a few things'
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptyFri 30 Oct 2009, 4:55 am

I like McCool so thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Rob Van Dam

Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... EmptySat 31 Oct 2009, 3:07 am

I really love your Lita signiture!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...   Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem... Empty

Back to top Go down

Michelle McCool isn't what everyone may seem...
Page 1 of 1