Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Model/PG era

Go down 
+12
Paul Wyatt
LiE
sarcy
Edgegore
Brad Vicious
KTV-Time
Blue Ryder
The LL Father
Dead
janine
Hitomi
Quisee
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Model/PG era - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 12:07 am

Brad Vicious wrote:

I'm not saying all the model divas are worthless, some are pretty great, but I'd like for WWE to begin hiring more on wrestling prowess. Thats just my opinion.
This I can agree with, We have a shitload of models, I would love to see some trained wrestlers get hired. Serena and April is a step in the right direction, who knows if WWE will keep it up.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 4:58 am

I have a question for the people talking shit about Natalya.... Y'all are aware that she was wrestling way before she joined WWE, right???.. Because that's why I like her, she fucking talented as hell, sure she doesn't much in WWE, but I doubt thats her fault, she's had quite a few matches outside of WWE and they were awesome, even though she did look kinda goofy with her little blonde mushroom haircut lol, she was still awesome.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 3:57 pm

Complex Tank wrote:
I have a question for the people talking shit about Natalya.... Y'all are aware that she was wrestling way before she joined WWE, right???.. Because that's why I like her, she fucking talented as hell, sure she doesn't much in WWE, but I doubt thats her fault, she's had quite a few matches outside of WWE and they were awesome, even though she did look kinda goofy with her little blonde mushroom haircut lol, she was still awesome.

they dont care, theyre just gonna shit on her cause shes in the Hart family
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 6:21 pm

Yea Tank we dont care, Dead has the answers for everything. For the record I love me some Natalya smile
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 6:22 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
Yea Tank we dont care, Dead has the answers for everything. For the record I love me some Natalya smile

no, you marks just shit on her because shes a Neidhart
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 6:47 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:

He was referencing the WWE; she's not going to get shit because she is a Neidhart, and more importantly overall, a HART. McMahon and Hart don't even fit well in the same sentence, going back to 1997. Vince holds grudges like a muthafucker; look at how he handled Owen for his remaining tenure in the company until his passing for example of how much vince still hates Bret; it is kinda like the saying when referring to not just Natalya but the rest of the Hart Dynasty, they're paying for the 'sins of the father' so to speak
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 7:32 pm

El Mesias wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

What part of I LOVE ME SOME NATALYA DONT YOU UNDERSTAND? :ewwa: So tell me, how is that shitting on her If I love the bitch? Please don't call me a mark anymore because I may be a huge fan of Layla and Alicia and number of other divas but I do know there faults. Rolling Eyes Don't throw words around just to seem cool, I can call you a taker Mark just to piss you off If I realy wanted to but I wont. Suspect
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 7:56 pm

Complex Tank wrote:

Again, why should people who really don't give a shit about what they have seen from her as a WWE Diva have to go hunt down footage that proves something? She's had matches, mic time and lessons on how to hoist her tits up. It hasn't been impressive at all.

When is the last time you looked up someone that didn't impress you just because everyone else they were awesome?
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 9:11 pm

El Mesias wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

who shits one her?
i think ppl dont "mark" or something for her, not because shes a neidhart, but because other ppl praise to high heaven just because she is a trained wrestler and basically because she doesnt interest them.
i dont really care much for her, not because im a mark, and shes a neidhart and therefore i must shit on her.
i dont care for her, because she doesnt interest me, i find her boring, and not that attractive.
this thing with you and sarcy has gotta stop, sarcy has a way with how she expresses her opinions, but if you think that is petty, then why be just as petty by acting the same way with her.
she says sarcastic shit like "oh the ROH marks will be mad" or w.e, that may be petty.
but you saying something about marks, or making basic snide attacks at sarcy too is just as petty.
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyThu 05 Nov 2009, 11:00 pm

sarcy wrote:
Complex Tank wrote:

Again, why should people who really don't give a shit about what they have seen from her as a WWE Diva have to go hunt down footage that proves something? She's had matches, mic time and lessons on how to hoist her tits up. It hasn't been impressive at all.

When is the last time you looked up someone that didn't impress you just because everyone else they were awesome?

I wasn't saying you had to go hunt down anything, I simply asked if you KNEW she wrestled BEFORE entering WWE, that was all.
Back to top Go down
LiE
World Champion
World Champion
LiE

Female
Number of posts : 1027
Job/hobbies : Rock N' Roll
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:18 am

Dude, Natalie is one of the better divas.

Seriously, compared to the trash that is Kelly Kelly....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/divaxdiva
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:22 am

LIE wrote:
Dude, Natalie is one of the better divas.

Seriously, compared to the trash that is Kelly Kelly....
Aint that the truth but sadly the crowd loves Kelly and not Nattie, bunch of perverts Argh

Lets be honest here shall we? Kelly reason for eing popularis for being a stripper for a long time in ECW, Whose wit me? hilarious
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyFri 06 Nov 2009, 2:28 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
Aint that the truth but sadly the crowd loves Kelly and not Nattie

Not in Canada Model/PG era - Page 2 855580
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 11:21 am

The newer/green(less exprienced) divas have improved abit like Alicia, Kelly Kelly, Eve Torres and Layla they've shown that they have potential to be serious wrestlers. They still have alot to work on but they're doing fine so far in my opinion.

I think on Raw if the booking improves and they start pushing other divas besides Melina & Maryse then the Raw divas divison can be better.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 EmptyMon 23 Nov 2009, 3:49 pm

quisee17 wrote:

I think on Raw if the booking improves and they start pushing other divas besides Melina & Maryse then the Raw divas divison can be better.

Though I love Melina with all my heart, Maryse not so much but I agree. They really need to start pushing other divas like Gail, Alicia, and Katie if she is really moving there.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Model/PG era   Model/PG era - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Model/PG era
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2