Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE too repetitive and my compliants

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

WWE too repetitive and my compliants Empty
PostSubject: WWE too repetitive and my compliants   WWE too repetitive and my compliants EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 12:08 pm

I'm so tired of seeing Triple H, Batista, John Cena and Randy Orton playing hot potato with the WWE and World Heavyweight title belt for almost 3 years.

I'm so tired of seeing Beth, Melina, Mickie James and Michelle playing hot potato with the Divas and Women's title for almost 3 years.

I'm tired of seeing the same feuds, the same stale characters, same storylines, same champions

I want too see younger superstars being pushed for the WWE & WHC

Umm Legacy is lame in my opinion I thought it was going to be good but all it is Randy with two minions doing nothing but getting odered around to fight the same opponents he's been feuding with for 3 years.

and more

Am I just being bitchy or do you agree with me?

Last edited by quisee17 on Tue 03 Nov 2009, 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hitomi
Opener

Male
Number of posts : 150
Job/hobbies : Doing Wrestling, watch soccer
Favorite TNA Knockout : Alissa Flash & Tara
Registration date : 2009-11-01

PostSubject: Re: WWE too repetitive and my compliants   WWE too repetitive and my compliants EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 12:19 pm

It seems like the wwe is like a broken record/cd.... everything repeat -_-
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE too repetitive and my compliants   WWE too repetitive and my compliants EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 3:56 pm

well right now, Batista and Orton in a title feud, and i dont think HHH is gonna win the title at Survivor Series
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: WWE too repetitive and my compliants   WWE too repetitive and my compliants EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 4:03 pm

actually, quisee, I havent seen enough of Beth with gold..but that's just me

Melina? yeah...been tired of her and that damn goofy grin

Michelle? yeah kinda tired of seeing her with gold but she makes up for it by kicking chicks in the head so i let her slide lol

Mickie? I'm tired of the backstage problems which have messed her in-ring skill and attitude. she's unhappy and you can tell in her matches. I'd have given her time off, if i was WWE.

I dont think HHH is getting the title at SS, like Dead said. Cena will retain and someone else will be brought up. or HBK will win in some big swerve.

unfortunately quisee, the people who matter, the kids watching WWE..react to these same people so we'll always see them in the spotlight.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: WWE too repetitive and my compliants   WWE too repetitive and my compliants EmptyTue 03 Nov 2009, 7:07 pm

Melina-Im not tired of.. To be fair when she had the womens title she was ALWAYS losing. She jobbed to Maryse and Michelle, That wasnt right. The way I see it-her winning most of the time now makes up for it.

Michelle-Im tired of.. Shes been pushed constantly since 2007. Yeah shes a good wrestler, but there are other people they could be pushing right now but no they have to push Michelle. :x

Maryse-I know shes out but Im still sick of her. Im sick of people saying and acting like shes the savior of the division and they act like shes the only one that contributes to it. She may have character but she isnt the savoir and every girl in it contributes in their own little way.

Lacey-It seems they are pushing her to the KO title. She shouldnt even be pushed. I dont like how people overrate her becasue shes hot. I know looks are the first impression but it takes more then looks to cut it with me. Shes not cutting it. She should go back to modeling. Sorry.

Maria-Her photoshoots every week. Im sick of them. How about some other girls huh?

Another one, Batista and Orton in the main event, they are sooooooo boring. Why will anyone want to pay to see these 2 guys? They are not entertaining, their promos suck. Randy is so gosh darn monotone, he literly makes me fall asleep. All he does is this: Headlock, RKO, Punt. BORING. At least Cena is entertaining.

Yeah its time they push someone else in the main event. MVP-hes an awesome choice. The right look, he can wrestle, hes good on the stick, the fans seem to be behind him. WWE should be taking notice of this guy. He may not be the youngest but hes a lot better then some of the young ones.

I like Cody and Ted but I dont like them being Orton's lackeys. They are so much more then that.

Phew I feel better now that I got to express my complaints, Thanks for this thread.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE too repetitive and my compliants   WWE too repetitive and my compliants Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE too repetitive and my compliants
Page 1 of 1