Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Little things that annoy you or piss you off...

Go down 
+17
MkGtOmEr
Venom
tiffygoddess22
Queen Mintz
Eric
The LL Father
CruxisAngel
KTV-Time
Blue Ryder
janine
Dead
Paul Wyatt
Princess Keri
C.O.C.O
Brad Vicious
Jordan H.
The Sexy Vixen
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Little things that annoy you or piss you off... Empty
PostSubject: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:43 am

basically a rant thread...dont get crazy or we lock it..

so, what little things in the world annoy you or piss you off?

people who deliberately splash puddles with their cars, in order to get pedestrians wet. I just think that's really rude.

I also get annoyed when my fave shows are pre-empted by sports events...mainly baseball cause it bores me.

also i hate when people ask my advice, only to get mad at me when my advice isnt what they wanted to hear. If you really dont want the truth, then dont ask. I'm not here to sugarcoat shit.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:49 am

People who dont know what the fuck they are talking about trying to talking to me about what I know to be fact and what I know they're saying is WRONG
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 6:04 am

button up sweaters. I just hate them. always have. lol
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 8:03 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:

I also get annoyed when my fave shows are pre-empted by sports events...mainly baseball cause it bores me.

Oh I hate that too! And the stupid guide still says Simpsons is on, but its stupid baseball!!!
Its like they try to trick you into watching. The ol' switcheroo...
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 11:59 am

Hearing Gail Kim theme song

my mom wearing/using my stuff

Crickets

my brothers

the color pink and yellow
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 12:40 pm

I also hate when my favorite shows are not on because of sports, and like you Vix its baseball that I dont care for, lol.

My sister pisses me off. She gets mad at me and says I never call her, yet she only calls me when she needs something or needs a ride somewhere. And then when I can't do it she yells at me, lol.

It pisses me off when people at my job bitch about not having any money but yet they call off everyother day.

When Jillian sings on Raw it annoys the hell outta me, lol.

It annoys me when I hear other people judging and talking about people they don't even know.

Reality shows annoy me, lol.

People that think they know everything.

Lmao, im sure there are other things. I just can't think of them all right now.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:15 pm

Keri wrote:
It annoys me when I hear other people judging and talking about people they don't even know.

Reality shows annoy me, lol.

Lmao, im sure there are other things. I just can't think of them all right now.

There's a few for a start.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:17 pm

Keri wrote:

theres a bunch of people like that on this forum
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:19 pm

Dolph Ziggler wrote:
Keri wrote:

theres a bunch of people like that on this forum

I know. But I was just saying that in general, not about here.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 3:29 pm

LOL D.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 4:02 pm

i hate when guys come to my apt and leave the toilet seat up. only females live in my apt so the seat is always down. So i'd like for the guests in my house to my toilet back the way it was when they arrived.

having been homeless before, i hate when I hear on the news about kids attacking/beating up homeless people. It's bad enough having to sleep on the cold sidewalk without having to worry about some brats popping up and assaulting you.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 4:04 pm

LL Jr. wrote:
LOL D.

haha, hey...i just call it like i see it

backstabbers, liars, hypocrites piss me off too
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 4:37 pm

people who make racist remarks and then say "not to sound racist..."

then why say it at all? dunno

oh and I cant stand guys who cheat on their gfs. it's even worse when they get caught and deny they are cheating.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 4:59 pm

A lot of things piss me off.

When people get fusterated becasue I cant catch on to things as fast as they can or when I cant understand something.

When people call animals names like dumb dog, stupid dog.

I may get flamed for this but-When people are against breeds like pitbulls for no reason-Dont say bad dog, say bad owner.

People that dont train their pets.

Marks-I may act like one at times but I know and understand my favorites are not the savoir of the show or divisions.

Bad drivers-If you cant drive get off the road.

When people make fun of the handicap or someone with a disablity-that really pisses me off, becasue I have one.

I think thats all.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:07 pm

janine wrote:
When people make fun of the handicap or someone with a disablity-that really pisses me off, becasue I have one.

wow

reminds me of when I used to date my ex a few years ago. He was handicapped and whenever we went out people would just stare at us. It was so frustrating and annoying.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:36 pm

Lets see here, this has been pissing me off alot lately

when ppl assume shit and speak for me as if they know what's goin on in my head. PPL talking for me and putting words in my mouth annoy the living shit out of me as well.

My mom and stepdad argue so much, I'm like either BREAK THE FUCK UP OR GET THERAPY. That shit aint good for my 4 little siblings.

More to come later
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 5:55 pm

lol Blue about ur mom and stepdad. It comes of the page funny.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 8:45 pm

i got it, wrestling fans who complain about someone with a family history (Ex. Natalya) or something that wows a crowd (ROH matches), but talks down to the ppl who "complain" about shit that should be good in the first place, then act like you're the bad guy because you complained blah blah. THAT pisses me off more then anything
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 8:48 pm

Blue, in this economy, it's cheaper to stay married and miserable than to go through a messy divorce.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 8:54 pm

I hate when people pretend they dont know what your talking about, when they are in it.

I hate when people make fun of me, i am really sensitive. Its actually happening right now on MSN, FML. Little things that annoy you or piss you off... Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:04 pm

whos making fun of you on MSN?
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:06 pm

I dont think u wanna know Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:07 pm

True, Vix...

I sometimes think to myself even though I can see myself married, what if things don't work? What would be the point of wasting all that money on the ring and the wedding? Now you've got to spend even more dough on a divorce!

Sometimes I just think if two people love each other then a ring and a wedding ceremony truly isn't necessary.

Aww, Keri. Tell 'em to fuck off.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:09 pm

that flaming homo Joey, Keri?
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:10 pm

Yes Little things that annoy you or piss you off... Icon_sad But he left. Thank god.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:11 pm

i see him still online, hes too busy having his Twitter relationship like a sorry piece of shit..haha
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:13 pm

ROFL D

Block him, Keri. Just a suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:15 pm

I think he blocked me. IDk why he was the one being an asshole.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:20 pm

he jumps from girl to girl online, its a natural occurence for him
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:24 pm

So i see. He shouldnt treat girls that way though.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:24 pm

he only does it cause he cant get one in real life
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:27 pm

^
Yes, he likes to look as cool as possible al the while just epicly failing during the proccess.

^
^
That's a part of his "cool" proccess and it would seem that it's mainly to get attention... it got him permabanned. lmao.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:27 pm

LL Jr. wrote:
lol Blue about ur mom and stepdad. It comes of the page funny.
hilarious ITS OK! it was kinda funny

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Blue, in this economy, it's cheaper to stay married and miserable than to go through a messy divorce.
I guess but shit GIVES ME A HEADACHE! :ewwa:
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:29 pm

LL Jr. wrote:
^
Yes, he likes to look as cool as possible al the while just epicly failing during the proccess.

^
^
That's a part of his "cool" proccess and it would seem that it's mainly to get attention... it got him permabanned. lmao.

Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 236889
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:29 pm

go for a walk when you're pissed or annoyed Blue

dunno
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:33 pm

LL Jr. wrote:
True, Vix...

I sometimes think to myself even though I can see myself married, what if things don't work? What would be the point of wasting all that money on the ring and the wedding? Now you've got to spend even more dough on a divorce!

Sometimes I just think if two people love each other then a ring and a wedding ceremony truly isn't necessary.

I agree there.

I kinda dont see myself ever getting married. dunno

poor Keri....this is what I tried to warn you against, hun. Block Joey and forget he even exists. He isnt worth your time at all.
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:34 pm

I sat down and thought about it....and i'm seriously going to become a serial killer or something, nothing really pisses me off, Maybe i bottle it up??? I doubt it, nothing get's me over the edge tbh, i'm WAY to understanding or just have WAY to many patients...i have no clue dunno

Or maybe i get so caught up in my writing i forget, because i seriously don't remember being pissed off at anything tbh.
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:36 pm

Keri wrote:

Keri, pay no attention to that. i mean that shit is so elementary and elementary was hellaz ago. that is just childish. its like saying that cooties are a freaking STD that will kill you on skin contact. ok, that last part didnt make sense but you get the idea.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:36 pm

Kev you must be a saint. lol

i am annoyed with people who cant admit they were wrong for things they done to people. You were wrong...you hurt so an so, just admit it and apologize.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:37 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
LL Jr. wrote:
True, Vix...

I agree there.

I kinda dont see myself ever getting married. Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 79573

i just LOVE weddings.... Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 747915
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:39 pm

You've never gotten REALLY REALLY pissed, Kev? Little things that annoy you or piss you off... Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:42 pm

Dolph Ziggler wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:
LL Jr. wrote:
True, Vix...

I agree there.

I kinda dont see myself ever getting married. Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 79573

i just LOVE weddings.... Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 747915

Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 773246

I do love weddings but overall I kinda see it being pointless. Most end in divorce and you only get a few fringe benefits.

I do like dressing up for weddings though. Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 888630
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:43 pm

haha, why are you laughing?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:44 pm

lol @ the last sentence, Vix @ lol D
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:46 pm

LL Jr. wrote:
You've never gotten REALLY REALLY pissed, Kev? Little things that annoy you or piss you off... Icon_eek

I've actually sat down and thought about it and i couldn't come up with anything.

Oh there is one thing, i hate it when the wrong people get blamed for no reason. At school once a friend of mine was outside smoking and she opened the class room door and blew some smoke in the class, then our teacher went out the other door and saw her smoking and asumed it was her (although it was her), then she told the teacher it wasn't her, a friend of her who is known for causing mischif came in and told the teacher it wasn't my friend but it was her who blew the smoke in the class. (although it was a lie, but she was willing to take the punishment).

But my teacher turned all bitchy and denied it and then out of nowhere kevin was screaming in the class "Woman shut up and don't punish the "wrong person", you found out who did it right? She confessed right? Then shut up and take my friend of the detention list and put the name of the person who admitted of doing the crime", belll rand i walked out and went home lol.

That's probably the only thing i could think of.
Back to top Go down
CruxisAngel
Opener
CruxisAngel

Female
Number of posts : 170
Job/hobbies : entertainment
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
MVP
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : A.J. Styles
D'Angelo Dinero
Favorite TNA Knockout : Roxxi
Daffney
Registration date : 2009-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:46 pm

COCOKOLA wrote:
Keri wrote:

Keri, pay no attention to that. i mean that shit is so elementary and elementary was hellaz ago. that is just childish. its like saying that cooties are a freaking STD that will kill you on skin contact. ok, that last part didnt make sense but you get the idea.

Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 297378 Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 721792
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:49 pm

Dolph Ziggler wrote:
haha, why are you laughing?

cause i was thinking about those pics you showed me of you at your friends' wedding.

You sure as hell didnt look like you loved weddings, then. Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 773246
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
Paul Wyatt

Male
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Natalya
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:50 pm

KiwiKevin wrote:
LL Jr. wrote:

I've actually sat down and thought about it and i couldn't come up with anything.

Oh there is one thing, i hate it when the wrong people get blamed for no reason. At school once a friend of mine was outside smoking and she opened the class room door and blew some smoke in the class, then our teacher went out the other door and saw her smoking and asumed it was her (although it was her), then she told the teacher it wasn't her, a friend of her who is known for causing mischif came in and told the teacher it wasn't my friend but it was her who blew the smoke in the class. (although it was a lie, but she was willing to take the punishment).

But my teacher turned all bitchy and denied it and then out of nowhere kevin was screaming in the class "Woman shut up and don't punish the "wrong person", you found out who did it right? She confessed right? Then shut up and take my friend of the detention list and put the name of the person who admitted of doing the crime", belll rand i walked out and went home lol.

That's probably the only thing i could think of.

lol
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:50 pm

CierraMist wrote:
COCOKOLA wrote:
Keri wrote:

Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 297378 Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 721792

Little things that annoy you or piss you off... 844142 Work with me here, woman!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... EmptyWed 04 Nov 2009, 9:51 pm

when ppl dont come online.....after going out of my way to make a thread, to get said person online....stilll not there lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little things that annoy you or piss you off...   Little things that annoy you or piss you off... Empty

Back to top Go down

Little things that annoy you or piss you off...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next