Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An example of how not to piss off a internet troll.....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

An example of how not to piss off a internet troll..... Empty
PostSubject: An example of how not to piss off a internet troll.....   An example of how not to piss off a internet troll..... EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 9:44 pm

From what i was hearing in Justin.tv gaming channels today, a caster by the name of HotshotGG was casting LoL, when a troll hacked into his shit. Not only did he hack into his JTV account, he apparently got into his email, his LoL account and all of his personal information off Skype. Not only that, the hacker managed to call the persons mother, posing as Blizzard (i think?) and managed to get a bunch of info from her as well. The kid who got hacked, had to get his followers to report the channel so the hacker couldnt stream anything illegally. Case in point, i suppose this is proof that you can always piss off the wrong troll and they can get ya taken down, if not for a short period of time.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: An example of how not to piss off a internet troll.....   An example of how not to piss off a internet troll..... EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 9:47 pm

sucks to be him.

hackers make the internet suck Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: An example of how not to piss off a internet troll.....   An example of how not to piss off a internet troll..... EmptyTue 17 Aug 2010, 9:50 pm

DAMN ESSE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An example of how not to piss off a internet troll.....   An example of how not to piss off a internet troll..... Empty

Back to top Go down

An example of how not to piss off a internet troll.....
Page 1 of 1