Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IWA Mid-South announces return event set for 11/20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

IWA Mid-South announces return event set for 11/20 Empty
PostSubject: IWA Mid-South announces return event set for 11/20   IWA Mid-South announces return event set for 11/20 EmptySat 07 Nov 2009, 4:34 pm

IWA Mid-South announces return event set for 11/20 1245771528iwa-mid-southIan Rotten announced early this morning that he'd be running shows again starting November 20 in Addison, IL.
Rotten wrote:
If you are owed any refunds, you can use that refund towards tickets, dvds, tshirts, merchandise at this event. We are working on trying to get the money raised in order to pay back the money that is owed to our fans from TPI. I have been out trying to find a steady job and haven't landed anything yet after a couple of interviews. The best way that I know to raise money to pay back our fans is to start running smaller budget shows to get money coming in. Smart Mark money is way down without any new shows to sell. I realize that it is going to anger people that I'm doing shows again but it is the only way that I know to support my family. Hopefully you will bear with me and if you are local and owed money, come out and enjoy a free wrestling show. If you aren't owed money, pay to come out and see a fun show and some people that are owed money can get that money that they are owed.

Again, if you are owed refunds from TPI or the Anniversary show, you can put that towards tickets, dvds, merchandise at this event.

If you are out of towners, we haven't forgotten about you and we are trying our best to get you taken care of as soon as I can.

We hope to see a lot of the familiar faces and hopefully even some new ones as we attempt to run closer to the city, in a better neighborhood, with parking and see if we can't make a better go of this than we did in Joliet.
Back to top Go down

IWA Mid-South announces return event set for 11/20
Page 1 of 1