Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL'

Go down 
+2
Mia
MkGtOmEr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL' Empty
PostSubject: Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL'   Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL' EmptySun 08 Nov 2009, 11:47 pm

Taylor Swift handled a rare combination of hosting and musical duties on last night's episode of "Saturday Night Live," taking early shots at ex-boyfriend Joe JonasTaylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL' 2_11pxw and hinting at her reported multiple rendezvous with actor Taylor Lautner in her opening sketch -- a song she penned aptly titled "Monologue Song (La La La)."

After a lyric about how she wouldn't talk about "a douchebag who cheated" on her, the country pop diva wasted no time confronting Kanye West's now infamous interruption of her acceptance speech for Best Female VideoTaylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL' 2_11pxw at the MTV Video Music Awards this fall. She closed out the number with the quip, "we have a great show: Kanye West is not here!"

During the course of the show, Swift swooped just as gracefully into character as a forlorn Bella in a "Twilight" farce as she did as a prison inmate in a scared straight program.

At the music break she performed "You Belong With Me" and "Untouchable," but throughout the sketch segments, she proved her ability to break away from music and act silly, prompting Entertainment Weekly to call her "SNL" episode the highlight of the season.

Source: MSN Entertainment`
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Mia
Shield Believer
Shield Believer
Mia

Female
Number of posts : 13322
Job/hobbies : zombies
Favorite WWE Wrestler :
Seth Rollins
Roman Reigns
Dean Ambrose
Sami Zayn
Adrian Neville
Antonio Cesaro
Dolph Ziggler
Corey Graves
Sheamus
Christian
Edge
CM Punk

Favorite WWE Diva :
Paige
Emma
Michelle
Eve
Maryse
ivory
trish
lita

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Roode
Aries
Bully Ray
Storm
The Wolves

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Christy
Taryn

Registration date : 2008-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL'   Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL' EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 5:53 am

sounds kind of interesting.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL'   Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL' EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 6:05 am

Shes really a kool person, good for her. I always love the sweet and innocent girls giving it back to the guys who think they are top shit.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL'   Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL' EmptyMon 09 Nov 2009, 6:31 am

She shouldve done it when the kanye incident was still relevant; that just comes off as her being a little bitch more than anything, especially after she said she accepted his apology then turns around and insults him on SNL a few weeks later, but alas an eye for an eye I guess.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL'   Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL' EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 10:43 am

Pretty cool even if it was staged. Which it was. Kane was the perfect tool to pull it off cause of his cockiness. The only person Kanye cares about is Kanye period.

All the people I know that work as agents and stuff said it was staged like most beefs in entertianment. Good for her though, it got all three of them some free press Beyonce, Kanye and Taylor (good or bad publicity is publicity).
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL'   Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL' EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 12:01 pm

LOL I still loved that Pink and Kelly Clarkson went batshit crazy on the net, Kelly wrote Kanye a letter(a mean one) and Pink called him a piece of shit lol. Anywhoo back on topic, I have not watched SNL in years but I wish I saws this lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL'   Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL' EmptyWed 11 Nov 2009, 1:20 pm

i'm sorry and i'ma let you guys finish, but kanye west is still relevant, the most relevant and overused meme OF ALL TIME! OF ALL TIME!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL'   Taylor Swift takes aim at Kanye, Joe Jonas on 'SNL' Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1