Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'

Go down 
+5
Princess Keri
Dead
Did You Miss Her?
MkGtOmEr
Angelus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' Empty
PostSubject: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:30 am

Kanye West didn’t even wait until the next morning to apologize for his bizarre behavior during Taylor Swift’s Best Female Video win at tonight’s MTV Video Music Awards. “I’M SOOOOO SORRY,” the superstar wrote in a characteristically all-caps entry on his personal blog, posted before the VMAs broadcast even ended, adding, “I’M IN THE WRONG.” While acknowledging that the 19-year-old Swift is “VERY TALENTED,” West also sought to explain his actions, writing, “WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!!”
West’s apology post read as follows in full: “I’M SOOOOO SORRY TO TAYLOR SWIFT AND HER FANS AND HER MOM. I SPOKE TO HER MOTHER RIGHT AFTER AND SHE SAID THE SAME THING MY MOTHER WOULD’VE SAID. SHE IS VERY TALENTED! I LIKE THE LYRICS ABOUT BEING A CHEERLEADER AND SHE’S IN THE BLEACHERS! …………………… I’M IN THE WRONG FOR GOING ON STAGE AND TAKING AWAY FROM HER MOMENT!…………….. BEYONCE’S VIDEO WAS THE BEST OF THIS DECADE!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FANS IF I LET YOU GUYS DOWN!!!! I’M SORRY TO MY FRIENDS AT MTV. I WILL APOLOGIZE TO TAYLOR 2MRW. WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD!!!! EVERYBODY WANNA BOOOOO ME BUT I’M A FAN OF REAL POP CULTURE!!! NO DISRESPECT BUT WE WATCHIN’ THE SHOW AT THE CRIB RIGHT NOW CAUSE … WELL YOU KNOW!!!! I’M STILL HAPPY FOR TAYLOR!!!! BOOOYAAAWWWW!!!! YOU ARE VERY VERY TALENTED!!! I GAVE MY AWARDS TO OUTKAST WHEN THEY DESERVED IT OVER ME… THAT’S WHAT IT IS!!!!!!! I’M NOT CRAZY YALL, I’M JUST REAL. SORRY FOR THAT!!! I REALLY FEEL BAD FOR TAYLOR AND I’M SINCERELY SORRY!!! MUCH RESPECT!!!!!”
What do you think of West’s contrite words? Do you think that this makes up for his outburst at the VMAs?
Back to top Go down
MkGtOmEr
Legend
MkGtOmEr

Male
Number of posts : 4296
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 1:44 pm

shrug

Kanye is still a Beast! & should know that Beyonce probably still isn't letting him dipp his fingers into her Cookie Jar..lol
Back to top Go down
http://twitch.tv/mkgtomer
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 2:26 pm

I don't think she should have won either, but damn Kanye was wrong for that, it's kinda funny though cuz he was NOT having that shit, they said he ran down there so fast that the security didn't have time to stop him lol.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 2:27 pm

MTV made him say this, you really think he gives a shit about what he did?
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyMon 14 Sep 2009, 3:06 pm

Kayne is a douche for doing it, totally disrespectful
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:16 pm

Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' H9Guq

sad, but i loled when i saw it.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
Number of posts : 3731
Job/hobbies : MMA (im a 5th Degree Black Belt)
Favorite WWE Wrestler : #1 Stone Cold Steve Austin
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : #1 Trish Stratus(Soooooo Hot)
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:30 pm

i never liked kanye west and this just proves me right he is a total jackass he really never apologized he cant even apologize to taylor and he wants to help taylor with her career she is the biggest seller right now i just cant stand him
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:32 pm

he's apologized a few times...but meh i dont care what he says

in the end Taylor has the statue...and Beyonce doesnt. so Ha!
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:36 pm

he said he apologized but he still says beyonce's video was better thats not a real apologize
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:40 pm

tht's just his opinion and apparently only his opinion since Beyonce lost. rofl
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:41 pm

lol he is wat pink said he is he is a tool and a jackass
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:43 pm

I saw that on Twitter yesterday. It was phrased Differently...

This was the other one

"YO PATRICK SWAYZE I KNOW YOU JUST DIED AND ALL, AND IMMA LET U FINISH.. BUT MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH WAS THE BEST ONE THIS YEAR"
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:45 pm

even if he didnt agree with her winning..you dont interrupt someone.

I could never be a celebrity. if i was Taylor, then as soon as he turned his back to me to make his "announcement" i'd have kicked him in the 'nads lol
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyTue 15 Sep 2009, 11:46 pm

LMAO That would have been great to see.
Back to top Go down
stephaniie
Midcarder
Midcarder
stephaniie

Female
Number of posts : 418
Favorite WWE Wrestler : evan bourne!
Favorite WWE Diva : bella twins!
Favorite TNA Wrestler : aj styles!
Favorite TNA Knockout : beautiful people!
Registration date : 2009-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 7:55 am

kanye is a cutie! how amazing is his hair?! =)
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 8:18 am

Taylor said that she talked to Kanye on the phone afterwards and he gave her a real apology and she's still a fan of his.
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:31 am

i wouldnt be a fan. he was a total dickhead, just coming up and blatantly saying that he thinks Beyonce was better
i dont like her, but she didnt deserve that, stupid drunk hobo
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:36 am

Yeah im still mad at him too, he shouldn't have done it in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Bone Breaker
The Lethal Weapon of WD
Bone Breaker

Male
#2 CM Punk
#3 Dean Ambrose
#4 Daniel Bryan
#5 Doph Ziggler
#2 Lita
#3 Mickie James
Bobby Roode

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 10:59 am

drunk or not he is a jackass just why i bet he would of done that even if he wasnt drinking
Back to top Go down
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' EmptyWed 16 Sep 2009, 11:02 am

^agreed.

There different ways to voice an opinion. He didn't have to interrupt Taylor during her speech. He's still and asshole IMO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'   Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.' Empty

Back to top Go down

Kanye West apologizes for interrupting Taylor Swift at the VMAs: 'I'm not crazy...I'm just real.'
Page 1 of 1