Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WWE's women's titles and prizes

Go down 
+6
KTV-Time
Pandora
Eric
Pedro
Jordan H.
Quisee
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

WWE's women's titles and prizes Empty
PostSubject: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 11:36 am

This is a really random & weird thread but I wanted to talk about WWE titles and prizes they've had for the Divas over the past years.

WWE Women's title-This has to be WWE's most prestigious prize for the Divas

Divas title-Although many people don't like it I think it looks great and I'm so glad it was made

Queen of FCW Tiara/Crown- I love the fact that they get a crown it's unique, but do you think they should have a title belt? Hmm..??? WWE's women's titles and prizes 20160

Golden Thong award-Torrie Wilson won this award which she rightfully deserves I call Torrie the Queen of T & A because on Smackdown she won every contest she was in T & A wise about more than any other diva.

Miss Wrestlemania sash and crown - I like the fact that they did this but I wish Santina wouldn't have won it or Vickie lol.

Diva of the decade/year- I think this is a honarable award to show what diva work hardest

Babe of the year- I wish this still was around it was won by Trish Stratus like 2 or 3 years in a row and then Stacy won it.

OVW Women's title-Unique looking title kind of don't like it as much as the others though

Did you like some of these awards or were they useless, Did I forget any feel free to add some more and Discuss...
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 7:52 pm

When they unveiled the Divas Championship, that's when my thoughts of WWE not caring about their Women's Division were solidified when they gave them a second belt that has a big-ass butterfly on it.....and that is no offense to Quisee or anybody who loves it but I see it as more of a slap to the face to the females than anything
Back to top Go down
Pedro
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro

Male
Number of posts : 193
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Favorite WWE Diva : Eve Torres, Bella Twins
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 7:58 pm

I don't think the belt meant they didn't care. The fact that the even brong another belt meant that they care. As for the big ass butterfly it's only a design, It was made to look "pretty" because it is a Diva's Title so It makes sense. I dunno why so many people dislike it, it goes great with their theme "Smart, Sexy & Powerful" so I actually like it cause it's original.

It's kinda how the US Title has a US Flag, and How the Hardcore title was all broken, same thing.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 8:15 pm

I dont know if "Smart, Sexy & Powerful" fits a butterfly lol

But you know, thinking about it: the butterfly does fit them

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Fri 13 Nov 2009, 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptyThu 12 Nov 2009, 8:53 pm

There's the Miss Bodyslam award given to Michelle McCool.
I forgot when, but yeah that too...
Back to top Go down
Pandora
Opener
Pandora

Female
Number of posts : 143
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena,
Goldust,
Edge,
Jeff Hardy
Favorite WWE Diva : MARYSE!
Brie & Nikki Bella,
Kelly Kelly,
Favorite TNA Knockout : The Beautiful People!
Registration date : 2009-10-11

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 8:51 am

WWE used to have a Women's Tag Team Championship AGES ago!! The Jumping Bomb Angels feuded with the Glamour Girls and even had a Two out of Three Falls Match at a Royal Rumble PPV!
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 11:35 am

Hailey wrote:
There's the Miss Bodyslam award given to Michelle McCool.
I forgot when, but yeah that too...

The "Miss Bodyslam" was used as an expresion from Dawn Marie after Michelle McCool body slammed her at "No Way Out" in 2005. It was not an actual award. The "Rookie Diva Contest" was won by Joy Giovanni ....."Miss Bodyslam" was not an actual word, just an expression used by Dawn Marie when she was picking on the "Rookie Divas"
Back to top Go down
KTV-Time
WD Stalker
KTV-Time

Male
Number of posts : 14546
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Tyson Kidd
Richie Steamboat
Brett & Ted Dibiasi
John Morrison
Heath Slater
Daniel Bryan
Justin Gabriel
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Natalya
Maryse
Alicia Fox
Eve Torres

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles
Kaz
Amazing Red
Chris Sabin
Alex Shelly
Daniels
Eric Young
Orlando Jordan's Boy Toy
Favorite TNA Knockout : Sarita
Angelina Love
Taylor Wilde
Santana G.

Registration date : 2009-06-13

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 11:46 am

Look here for segments with the "Expresion"

https://divas-knockouts.aforumfree.com/wrestling-vault-f4/michelle-mccool-dawn-marie-segment-with-sd-rookie-diva-2005-contest-t13583.htm#109482

Sorry for double posting...hope it doesn't get me a warning Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
C.O.C.O
Main Eventer
C.O.C.O

Female
Number of posts : 860
Favorite WWE Wrestler : john cena, rey mysterio, evan bourne, randy orton
Favorite WWE Diva : candice michelle, kelly kelly, victoria, michelle mccool, sable and chyna
Favorite TNA Wrestler : petey williams, aj styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 10:16 pm

the golden thong award was pretty useless.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 10:39 pm

Pedro wrote:
I don't think the belt meant they didn't care. The fact that the even brong another belt meant that they care. As for the big ass butterfly it's only a design, It was made to look "pretty" because it is a Diva's Title so It makes sense. I dunno why so many people dislike it, it goes great with their theme "Smart, Sexy & Powerful" so I actually like it cause it's original.

It's kinda how the US Title has a US Flag, and How the Hardcore title was all broken, same thing.

the divas title is ugly...

and of course the US title will have a US flag.....its the US title WWE's women's titles and prizes 297378
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptyFri 13 Nov 2009, 10:44 pm

The award that you are missing is the Slammy Award for Diva of the Year. I don't know if they had it before Beth won it last year but this year I think either Melina or McCool should win it.

Maybe any type of bikini contest or lingerie contest where the winner got a trophy.

Also the Playboy cover girl is kinda a prize.

For the 3 women who have been inducted the WWE HOF is about the best thing there is.

Oh and Diva Search winner.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 1:08 am

I liked the whole crown/tiara thing in FCW and Miss wrestlemania it is unique to me I think they should do that for the ECW like Queen of ECW for savannah,rosa,katie lea even though its only those 3 divas it will give some type of recognition to the ECW divas
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes EmptySun 15 Nov 2009, 1:33 am

El Mesias wrote:
Pedro wrote:

the divas title is ugly...

and of course the US title will have a US flag.....its the US title WWE's women's titles and prizes 297378

But thats the point of the gimmicked belts. US title has the US flag, Hardcore title is messy and stuff, and divas title has a girly thing on it. Its only natural for a guy to think it looks ugly, whereas a girl would like those kind of things. The belt wasn't designed to please the men, it was designed to please the women. Men don't have to weat it, so whats the big deal lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE's women's titles and prizes   WWE's women's titles and prizes Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE's women's titles and prizes
Page 1 of 1