Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More

Go down 
+4
Lauren
Jordan H.
Edgegore
Dead
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More Empty
PostSubject: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 10:07 am

Sources say that Michael Cole has some major heat on him right now from within WWE. The feeling is that he isn't taking his job seriously anymore and officials aren't happy with some of his "stupid" comments made on TV lately. They also feel that he is no longer putting the company first.

There may be another shuffling of announcers soon as Jerry Lawler being attacked on Monday Night Raw and Matt Striker filling in for him was done so WWE could test the waters to see how the different announcers work together. Vince is said to be very high on Matt Striker at the moment.
Word is that several people who had been trying out for the new WWE announcer spot were contacted this past week and thanked for applying but were told that someone else had been hired.

There are also rumors that Sean Mooney has been re-hired by WWE although I have been unable to confirm that just yet.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 1:39 pm

There's always heat backstage in the WWE. Most of the time it's thrown around at the wrong people but this time I'll agree. Just cause I hate Cole not any other reason. He's always spazing out like he's going to jump out of the GD chair right throught the t.v. screen.

But Vince better realize there's bigger reasons for the WWE's problems and announcers are not one of em.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 5:22 pm

LOL Cole being the rebel, eh? Even he knows what he watches is so much bullshit, even he can't even get excited about it anymore. Sad.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:04 pm

Vintage Heat for Michael Cole...god, I feel like punching myself for even saying that.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:06 pm

LMAO Vintage Cole? hilarious Seems like every one has heat these days

awww
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 8:21 pm

Not putting the company first? How bout Vince putting the company first, and pushing RISING STARS
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 10:13 pm

I wish they would start building their new main event players, especially with so many of their current stars being close to retirement; but it seems like every time the WWE does something right, they go and fuck it up. Smackdown was perfect until Vince stuck his nose in it and decided that it needed bigger stars like Taker and Batista, when CM Punk and Jeff Hardy did a damn good job carrying the brand during their feud.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 10:13 pm

Lauren wrote:
I wish they would start building their new main event players, especially with so many of their current stars being close to retirement; but it seems like every time the WWE does something right, they go and fuck it up. Smackdown was perfect until Vince stuck his nose in it and decided that it needed bigger stars like Taker and Batista, when CM Punk and Jeff Hardy did a damn good job carrying the brand during their feud.

Takers not in the ME half of the time, its constantly Batista
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 10:16 pm

Lauren wrote:
CM Punk and Jeff Hardy did a damn good job carrying the brand during their feud.

true

I thought Morrison/Punk would've been good after Jeff left.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 10:26 pm

Some people may disagree, but I found them putting Taker in the ME title scene unneeded. Vince and Co. decided that Smackdown needed bigger name wrestlers like Taker and Batista in the ME, when Smackdown was doing fine building up the wrestlers who were quickly becoming the new main event stars.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyWed 18 Nov 2009, 10:27 pm

Takers title run probably wont be that long anyway, and Punk might get it back
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009, 11:05 am

its been nearlly two months i think, which is one of his longest.
but i agree with Lauren that he coulda been ME like without having the title.
its kinda like Jericho, still being a big name, but not in the ME title way.
but Taker needs his shine...so does Kane :'(
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009, 11:13 am

his actual longest reign was his 2nd reign when he beat Sid...this is his longest reign since he beat Hogan the 2nd time and that lasted about a month and a half
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More EmptyThu 19 Nov 2009, 11:20 am

Yeah but i think Taker realizes you dont need long title reigns to have an impactful one.....if that makes sense.
And although im sure it wasnt Takers idea to have him as champ, as he tends not to think of himself...although the fact he thinks about McCool and her career does make me wonder if he gets selfish at times.
SD will soon be better off, when Taker is having one last feud with an up comer, whilst the World title is around the waste of other upcomers.....or Batista >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More   Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More Empty

Back to top Go down

Major Backstage Heat On WWE Announcer - Details and More
Page 1 of 1