Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers

Go down 
+6
Jordan H.
Paul Wyatt
Dead
Silver_Coyote
Blue Ryder
LaylaMark
10 posters
AuthorMessage
LaylaMark
Midcarder
Midcarder
LaylaMark

Number of posts : 476
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Queen Layla
Maryse
Natayla
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Sting
The Pope
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina Love
Lacey Von Erich
Sarita
Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2008-07-03

AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 6:59 pm

Quote :
TNAAJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers 2_bing
Wrestling World champion A.J. Styles was interviewed by Perth,
Australia's 91.3 SportFM and spoke TNA's desire to compete with WWE.

Radio host Jason Dattilo asked StylesAJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers 2_bing
about the rumor that TNA Wrestling could be moving their programming to
Monday nights to compete with WWE Raw and start a new Monday Night War.
When asked whether TNA on Monday nights will ever happen, Styles
responded confidently by saying, "Absolutely. One day it will happen,
there's no doubt about it. I know we can run with them."

This brought the conversation to whether TNA is ready to start a war and what is holding them back from being ready to take WWEAJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers 2_bing down. Styles implied that money was a big reason WWE is able to produce a top notch product and get their brand name out there.

"A lot of things (wrong) are our production issues. The reason why WWE
is out there and so big and been there so long and their production is
very expensive. We're working our way up there to get to that point. We
just don't have the money they do." Styles also pointed to TNA not
having the brand awareness that WWE has in the marketplace. Styles said
if the production value picks up and TNA can "get their name out
there,", he sees TNA being able to compete with WWE.

Styles named Rey Mysterio, Shawn Michaels, Shelton Benjamin, Christian
and Evan Bourne as WWE superstars who would be a good fit in TNA.

Let the games begin....
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers Empty
PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyMon 30 Nov 2009, 7:10 pm

I want a Monday Night War, myself. One that I can pay attention to because I barely kept up with WCW back in the day because of WWE. Nowadays there are DVR’s and I can watch both at once. I seriously cant wait, 2010 is going to be a huge year for wrestling fans. I can feel it.

I agree with what he said about the wrestlers fitting in TNA. Especially Bourne and Mysterio, both will always be cruiserweights and that’s probably why I cant stand Rey Rey these days. Wanna be main eventer *snort*
Back to top Go down
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Number of posts : 481
Job/hobbies : writer
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 1:20 am

The only TNA I know of is Test and Albert.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 2:38 am

are you retarded by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 3:05 am

I'll catch up on this tomorrow.

^
LMFAO, D. ROFL.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 3:08 am

i can understand if the company was new...but come on man. TNA has been around for 7 years...EVERYONE knows about it by now
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 3:22 am

Silver_Coyote wrote:
The only TNA I know of is Test and Albert.

AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers 419263 ... AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers 683209 ..... AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers 542442

Anyway, Nash once said a similiar thing that TNA needs to start buying commercial time during WWE programming to get the name out there as WWE flashes SVR ads during iMPACT
Back to top Go down
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 7:41 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
EVERYONE knows about it by now

I know about 50 people that don't. Don't say things that aren't true.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 9:51 am

Chuck Norris wrote:
i can understand if the company was new...but come on man. TNA has been around for 7 years...EVERYONE knows about it by now

I didn't know what TNA was until I heard about it on this site.
Back to top Go down
Angelwilliamsfan
Legend

Female
Number of posts : 2529
Job/hobbies : Being bitchy, annoying a few ppl here
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Matt Striker/Cm punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Nattie
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Joe
Favorite TNA Knockout : Angelina love
Registration date : 2008-12-12

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 1:19 pm

its not batista, surprised.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 2:12 pm

Silver_Coyote wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
EVERYONE knows about it by now

I know about 50 people that don't. Don't say things that aren't true.

wow, 50 people. theres about a million that do know about it
Back to top Go down
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 5:32 pm

Okay, dat's super.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 5:52 pm

lol, you can stop being a smartass now. the games over
Back to top Go down
MVPGFX
Opener
MVPGFX

Number of posts : 193
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge and Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : lol
Favorite TNA Knockout : lol
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 12:49 am

Thought he'd say MVP was one of his favorites but still he mentioned Benjamin so he's still awesome.
Back to top Go down
cynbitch
Recent Roster Addition
cynbitch

Female
Number of posts : 29
Job/hobbies : none
Favorite WWE Wrestler : randy orton
john cena
the miz
evan bourne
chris jericho
kofi kingston
cody rhodes
ted dibiase jr
jack swagger
cm punk
tyson kidd
christian
zack ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : kelly kelly
eve torres
alicia fox
natalya neidhart
Favorite TNA Wrestler : aj styles
matt morgan
eric young
alex shelley
chris sabin
doug williams
rob terry
Favorite TNA Knockout : velvet sky
madison rayne
tara
christy hemme
sarita
socal val
Registration date : 2009-02-11

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 4:31 pm

it would be awesome if more wwe superstars leave wwe for tna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers   AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers Empty

Back to top Go down

AJ Styles wants the Monday Night War back and names his favorite WWE Wrestlers
Page 1 of 1