Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bret Hart goes on major rant against Vince Russo

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Bret Hart goes on major rant against Vince Russo Empty
PostSubject: Bret Hart goes on major rant against Vince Russo   Bret Hart goes on major rant against Vince Russo EmptyTue 01 Dec 2009, 10:31 pm

In a recent interview on the UK's The Ministry of Slam radio show, Bret Hart commented on Vince Russo and Eric Bischoff. The quotes, which was recapped by Kevin Eck of the Baltimore Sun, were as follows:

"I think they should take Vince Russo and hang him by the neck somewhere in the back of the parking lot," said Hart, who worked with Russo in WWE and WCW. "Vince Russo knows about as much about wrestling as Eric Bischoff does. Neither one of them knows s--- about anything. I find it really bizarre that Vince McMahon or the lady in TNA [Dixie Carter] would hire such imbeciles to call all the shots."

"I don't have any personal grudge against Vince Russo, but I just know watching the shows that all his shows look the same. TNA has turned into sort of another version of WCW when I was with Russo there. I think the best wrestling always needs to pretend to be real, and Vince Russo's wrestling is so pathetically far-fetched and phony that I think he does a disservice to his wrestlers and the business."

NoDQ.com
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Bret Hart goes on major rant against Vince Russo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bret Hart goes on major rant against Vince Russo   Bret Hart goes on major rant against Vince Russo EmptyWed 02 Dec 2009, 1:55 am

Again, i dont blame Bret at all but he can't honestly say that Russo and Bischoff don't know wrestling...well at least Eric anyway. He was and still is very much a wrestling guy, he knew talent. Didn't help that management breathed down his back or his ego left unchecked for that matter. Russo, with checks and balances placed on him, is excellent; when he's allowed to run the show, yea, thats a FUCK NO
Back to top Go down

Bret Hart goes on major rant against Vince Russo
Page 1 of 1