Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Would Brock have been Bigger than Cena?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Would Brock have been Bigger than Cena? Empty
PostSubject: Would Brock have been Bigger than Cena?   Would Brock have been Bigger than Cena? EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 11:44 am

I often contemplate this in my mind and personally, I think Cena is currently in Brock's spot.(Hell he even has a watered down version of the F5 as his finishing move) Brock Lesnar was quick in becoming one of the biggest brightest star this business has ever seen and Vince was ready to go to the end of the world for this brute of a wrestler.

Brock was a dream...he had it all, athleticism, natural raw in ring ability, natural charisma, and a physical presence that commands attention. The only thing he lacked compared to Cena is promo skills and he wasn't bad at all in that department, just not as good as Cena. In this regards, I believe he was and would have been bigger than Cena. Cena's torch is slowly dying and slowly running it's course. He's become so stale, it's not even funny. The only thing everyone is waiting for right now is his inevitable heel turn.

I believe Brock would have been bigger in popularity. Just a one man opinion, but what do you think?
Back to top Go down

Would Brock have been Bigger than Cena?
Page 1 of 1