Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More On John Cena's Neck Injury, Including Comments From Cena

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

More On John Cena's Neck Injury, Including Comments From Cena Empty
PostSubject: More On John Cena's Neck Injury, Including Comments From Cena   More On John Cena's Neck Injury, Including Comments From Cena EmptyTue 26 Aug 2008, 1:39 am

John Cena will be heading to San Antonio, Texas on Wednesday to have his neck looked at by Dr. Lloyd Youngblood, the surgeon who performed major neck surgeries on Steve Austin, Edge, Lita, and others. WWE.com reported that Cena will also be flying to Pittsburgh tomorrow to be examined by neurosurgeon Dr. Joseph Maroon.

WWE's website posted some comments tonight from Cena regarding his injury:

“It needs to be dealt with because I lost most of the feeling in my right arm and am having pain in my shoulder....I’m losing 20 percent of my strength per day. If I don’t do anything about it, the injury will end up rupturing and then the surgery will be more difficult. It’s not easy, because surgery never is."

“Every moment I stay away from the table is another moment something bad can happen. The disk is so bulged out and inflamed that any sudden move could make it worse.”
Back to top Go down
Brian
MMA Fan
MMA Fan
Brian

Male
Number of posts : 650
Job/hobbies : Student/Hustler
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
Favorite WWE Diva : Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Booker T
Registration date : 2008-08-18

PostSubject: Re: More On John Cena's Neck Injury, Including Comments From Cena   More On John Cena's Neck Injury, Including Comments From Cena EmptyTue 26 Aug 2008, 12:00 pm

Most wrestling fans are being a**holes by being happy that John Cena is hurt.Most of them don't understand that this could end his carrear , and seriously hurt him.(obviosly)It's like more then half then people who don't like Cena are "Marks". If you don't know what a mark is it is a person who thinks what a wrestler does on tv is what that person is really like.I hope Cena comes out well, and their is only one last thing to say and it is THE CHAMP WILL RETURN!!!!

~Brian
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: More On John Cena's Neck Injury, Including Comments From Cena   More On John Cena's Neck Injury, Including Comments From Cena EmptyTue 26 Aug 2008, 12:49 pm

a mark is also someone who thinks its real and that certain companies and wrestlers are the greatest thing ever when in reality it isnt/they arent. im not a mark, but i couldnt care less about cena and his 5 moves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More On John Cena's Neck Injury, Including Comments From Cena   More On John Cena's Neck Injury, Including Comments From Cena Empty

Back to top Go down

More On John Cena's Neck Injury, Including Comments From Cena
Page 1 of 1