Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?

Go down 
+9
sunny D.
VLG.
janine
Edgegore
Venom
Princess Keri
Queen Mintz
Jordan H.
Blue Ryder
13 posters

Better Career?
Cody Rhodes
Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? Vote_lcap 20% Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? Vote_rcap
 20%  [ 3 ]
Ted DiBiase
Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? Vote_lcap 47% Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? Vote_rcap
 47%  [ 7 ]
Both
Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? Vote_lcap 13% Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? Vote_rcap
 13%  [ 2 ]
Neither
Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? Vote_lcap 20% Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? Vote_rcap
 20%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? Empty
PostSubject: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 12:12 pm

I really think Cody Rhodes has future main event star written all over him. if used right i think he could be the next big thing in the wwe. He’s better worker and has much more charisma than Teddy, unfortunately teddy is the one starring in a shitty wwe movie so for no other reason than that he will get the big push and be the one to get the rub from working with Orton while Cody will probably job out to him. Which to me will be a huge injustice. who do you think will have the bigger and better career when its all said and done, Cody Rhodes or Ted Dibiase?
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 2:21 pm

I think it's like choosing between two evils, and that they both suck honestly. They are very overrated; just because they got paired with Orton, everybody's like "I can see it! Main eventers!" Why? Because of their fathers really. In another day and age, they'd be looked at as average. In the current day and age of the WWE, they are looked at as 'the future of the business' and that's a testament to how much WWE have allowed themselves to fall down..they only settle for ordinary to get by.

On a side note, Legacy was a flop in case anybody didn't realize it.

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Thu 03 Dec 2009, 7:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:54 pm

Ted. I think he's got more charisma and is a better wrestler than Cody, don't really care to see his movie though, it looks stupid
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Princess Keri
Kear Bear <3
Kear Bear
Princess Keri

Female
Number of posts : 12559
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kofi Kingston, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Evan Bourne, John Cena, MVP, Ted Dibiase, and John Morrison.
Favorite WWE Diva : Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : MCMG, AJ Styles, Hernandez
Favorite TNA Knockout : Taylor Wilde, Sarita
Registration date : 2009-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:57 pm

I personally think that they both have the potential to be good main eventers on there own.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female
Number of posts : 13288
Job/hobbies : Skelevangelist
Favorite WWE Wrestler : CM Punk
Favorite WWE Diva : Beth Phoenix
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Tommy Dreamer
Registration date : 2009-10-06

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptyThu 03 Dec 2009, 4:59 pm

Cody, definitely. That movie won't do shit for Ted's career.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 6:59 pm

They're both so generic Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? 519154 . I don't really care if they're on television or not. They seem to mimic anything Orton does (entrance, walk, facial expressions....etc, etc). I mean it's like watching Single White Female except its men and there are two of em.

Last edited by Edgegore on Sat 05 Dec 2009, 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 7:03 pm

Finally...somebody else sees that they are average as fuck and overrated as hell. Good man, Edgegore, good man.
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 7:09 pm

I like Ted and Cody but they need to get away from Orton and on their own. I picked Ted, becasue I think WWE will push him more then Cody. I think they both have potental but I want to see what they can do as singles stars away from Orton.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 7:19 pm

Ted DiBiase will have the better career. I think both will be in the Main Event picture but Ted will get the title and Cody will head down a Goldust-like route (career wise, not gimmick wise).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 7:19 pm

I've always liked Cody more, honestly, at least I see the potential in him.. he's the better worker.

Ted is just an average, overrated, pretty face who's getting to the top because of his Dad.. I really never understood the hype behind DiBiase, he's not that great at all.
Cody's there because of his dad too.. I know, but I do actually see a hint of superstardom in his future. Maybe.

I'm not saying Cody is 'great,' but I definitely prefer his work more than Ted's.. Cody is average at best, but he's the one I see moving to the main event, and become a quote on quote, "superstar".

We really haven't seen their full potentials, either.. they've always been stuck in the tag team position, with Orton taking their spotlight. I'm not exactly sure if it's even right to take a guess at the moment.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 7:24 pm

You make a good point.

DiBiase hasn't yet had a singles career and Cody's ran away very quickly cos he started team with Hardcore Holly, then DiBiase, then DiBiase, Snuka and Manu, then Snuka and Manu, then Snuka, Manu and Orton and then DiBiase and Orton.

Wow. Cody's been busy in the past 2-and-a-half years, hasn't he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 7:27 pm

Cody was just a rookie and was getting buried by Orton, and the likes of others at the beginning of his singles career.. he wasn't as experienced as he is now. As for Ted, he's always been in the tag team scene.

I'd think it would be more appropriate to make this call when they've both begun a singles career. I've got a gut feeling Cody might be sticking around with Orton for a bit after Ted turn's face though.. sadly.
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Paige
Brie Bella
Bully Ray

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 7:29 pm

Yeah, well lets hope that Cody and Ted turn on Orton and then one of them turns on the other so that we have two new Main Eventers.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 7:37 pm

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:
Finally...somebody else sees that they are average as fuck and overrated as hell. Good man, Edgegore, good man.

Great minds have to think alike you know. LOL
Back to top Go down
sunny D.
Jobber
Jobber

Male
Number of posts : 91
Job/hobbies : Student
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton/ Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse/Jillian Hall
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Lashley
Favorite TNA Knockout : Velvet Sky
Registration date : 2009-12-01

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 7:49 pm

To hard to choose both are future world champions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 4:42 pm

Ted Dibiase without a doubt on this one, he has the look, potential and skiillz to be at his best. Cody has a slight chance of being like Ted Dibiase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 6:25 pm

^ There's a prime example of what I'm talking about..

Ted is overrated.
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 6:31 pm

I still don't understand why Ted was in The Marine 2 and not Cena. It's a straight to DVD movie anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 7:00 pm

Because that is their way of pushing him to the main event but I see it more as a massive fail than anything....he and Cody are decent wrestlers but neither one of them are special except for their last names, which guarantees them pushes....and honestly, Cody is hell of a lot more lively than Ted but that's not saying much.

Last edited by Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 on Sun 06 Dec 2009, 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 7:12 pm

Doesnt make sense if Ted is still a heel, dear god, Make him face already so we can see a new generation
Back to top Go down
Venom
Venom
Venom

Female

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 7:22 pm

God can't help you with that one. :P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 7:31 pm

Well ofcourse, what was you rpoint? I was just stating mine.
Back to top Go down
MVPGFX
Opener
MVPGFX

Number of posts : 193
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge and Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Maryse
Favorite TNA Wrestler : lol
Favorite TNA Knockout : lol
Registration date : 2009-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 7:48 pm

To be honest I have never been big on both DiBiase or Rhodes. I always have found Ted to be the better performer and athlete though so I'd say him. I really don't see Cody getting past mid carder. Ted could really pass for a main event heel but I'm not really into him.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptyThu 10 Dec 2009, 10:58 am

They're both in early stages in their careers, so who's to say if either of them will even as good a career as WWE hopes, for their own sake. They've only been around aa mere two and a half years or so? Certain talents develop faster than others, and just because they are second and third generation Superstars... doesn't mean that they'll become major hits overnight. So, until I they receive a singles push, I cannot judge.
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 1:23 am

TEDDY!! TEDDY!! TEDDY!! TEDDY!! TEDDY!! TEDDY!!

If you run down the list of a "GREAT" face wrestler, Teddy has it:

- Can he cut a promo? Check
- Can he move around in the ring enough to tell a storyline? Heck yes
- Can he sell his ass off? Oh my gawd, yes!

But if all he is going to do is blow off Orton, then me be sad. =(

Cody looks like he has at least 162 different STDs from sucking too much penis.. And he wrestles like a default CAW wrestler.
Back to top Go down
Lynne_Mac_Legacy's
Recent Roster Addition

Female
Number of posts : 6
Job/hobbies : Paintball Marshal
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton,Cody Rhodes,Ted Dibiase,Shawn Michaels,Triple H,Undertaker,Chris Jericho,Jeff Hardy,John Morrison,Rey Mysterio,The Rock,Stone Cold,Edge,Batista,
Favorite WWE Diva : Chyna,Lita,Trish Stratus,Mickie James,Maryse,Michelle McCool,Eve Torres,Natalya,Beth Phoenix,
Registration date : 2009-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? EmptyWed 06 Jan 2010, 3:35 pm

I think both i dont find it fair that WWE r more behind Ted than Cody both are amazing superstars and have tremendous talent. Everytime i see Randy i see Triple H in him he is what Triple H was when he started out and look where Hunter is now a 13-time world champion and i believe if Ted and Cody stick with Randy they too will become the next Randy which will be hard lol but i know they will have amazing and brilliant careers just like Randy is having right now, i mean who can become a WWE Champion 3times in one year that is awesome. Ted and Cody should be learning a lot from The "Legend Killer" himself. I see two fantastic careers forming and ahead of them ! Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? 45079
Back to top Go down
http://www.rebellionpaintball.co.uk
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?   Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who will have the bigger and better career Cody or Ted?
Page 1 of 1