Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?

Go down 
+20
Shimmer Mark
Dead
Brad Vicious
X
stephaniie
tiffygoddess22
The LL Father
Quisee
Blue Ryder
LH
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
Jordan H.
janine
LiE
cynbitch
Paul Wyatt
Did You Miss Her?
VLG.
Bernard
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What would be the best option
Seperate them as individuals, a face and a heel
What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 Vote_lcap 50% What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 50%  [ 6 ]
A heel tag-team
What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 Vote_lcap 42% What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 42%  [ 5 ]
Let them remain as they are currently
What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 Vote_lcap 8% What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:10 pm

To further clarify:

There is nothing more to do with them because:

They have no talent; they are nobodies. They are nothing but pretty faces that Vince McMahon likes to look at when he walks down the hall. He cares nothing about wrestling, only about entertainment. They can't even do that. Why? BECAUSE THEY ARE TALENTLESS. THEY HAVE NOTHING, NOT A DAMN THING. There isn't a way to make them entertaining becuase the only way they could be entertaining is of they took off their clothes but that was in another era. Since they are in PG mode, they are even more useless than they would've been less than three-four years ago. They want to model? That's cool. That's what fashion is for. The WWE Marks even know they suck juding by their reaction to them that isn't whistling, what does that tell you about the Bellas?

That simple. It's not 'bashing', it's just a fact that I lack the ability to cover for mediocrity.
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:26 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
Bernard wrote:
Chuck Norris wrote:
Bernard wrote:
The reason this isn't going where is because Chuck Norris and Jordan are doing nothing but bashing. Well actually to Jordan's credit he sort of explained why he didn't think they could ever be entertaining.

heres the deal, ppl are entitled to their opinion...regardless of how negative it is...you dont like it? too bad

LOL I know the deal. As you obviously haven't read....I have stated that I purposely choose people who alot of people have a negative opinion about. I could give a fuck....if you like them or not. My problem is...that all you keep doing is saying few words.

Oh they suck, release them. Fine..I am cool with that. But atleast state why you think they could never be entertaining. You have been more so did nothing but take shots every few posts. That's the annoying part about it...you can keep doing it all you want...I can't stop you. It just adds more laughter to me quite honestly...you made your point very clear. And while you may not be repeating yourself...over and over you keep taking cheat shots that contribute nothing to the topic.

Such as your comment...about Bella Twins doing nothing on Raw. Being sarcastic about it being entertaining. Well my friend in case you still don't get it...that's basically the point of this thread. You can be negative...but atleast contribute to the topic...which is something that you keep jumping off of.

so....you expect me to say something positive because you purposely picked someone that you know will get negative responses? THAT is annoying my friend. here, you want something that contributes so you can sleep better at night?

1. theyre boring
2. they get no response from the crowd
3. they suck

better?

LOL much better, and if this topic is so annoying. Then let me ask, why are you still posting in it? Yeah it's so annoying to the point, to where you keep coming back. LOL you posted in this thread more then I have.

In all seriousness good job for finally contributing. And no you don't have to say something positive...you STILL do not get it. The point for the 10000000th time...is do you think that they COULD? And obviously you don't, and you finally contirbuted in short and sweet fashion.

And Jordan, your point is well taken. We have two different mindsets on this. You basically think their shit, and have nothing to contribute other then TNA. And well yeah WWE is doing the lame ass PG thing so........

My opinion though is, when the division isn't cared about...how are we supposed to get behind any of the divas really? The Bella Twins could easily be booked in my opinion. Their fucking twins, your telling me (Not you Jordan, Creative Team) that you can't think of any ideas for them? If you can't think of ideas, then what is the point of even having them? Yeah they aren't great wrestlers, but they are not nearly as bad as some of the others. Rosa, Maryse, Maria and Eve are worse wrestlers then The Bella Twins. I say that with a straight face to.

I for one am one of those guys that are against the models for the most part. I am for girls such as Mickie James, who literally worked their way to WWE by wrestling in the indies. But however I feel that some of the models, could easily be booked in certain character roles such as The Bella Twins and Layla.

For the record...I find nothing interesting about The Bella Twins...other then them being sexy. And I meant that by how they are potrayed on tv. I am not a huge fan or anything, I just believe...that even they could be booked in a creative way.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:30 pm

yeah umm.....trying to think of how to get someone to become popular is a positive tone.....wow
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 EmptyWed 09 Dec 2009, 4:48 pm

Chuck Norris wrote:
yeah umm.....trying to think of how to get someone to become popular is a positive tone.....wow

What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 855450

You still don't get it. I mean this is so laughable quite honestly. I CLEARLY said I don't care if you like them or not. It has nothing about them becoming popular...just entertaining. A little more entertaining or not. Now you gave your reason of thinking, and here you go once more...jumping off the subject. I just gave my insight once again in the previous post...and here you are again going off the topic lol. Instead of commenting off of my thoughts on the topic...or adding more of your own thoughts....you just go at what you think my reasoning of posting this thread was.

And once again I already told you lol! Like what 20 times now?

What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 564446
Back to top Go down
sarcy
World Champion
World Champion
sarcy

Female
Number of posts : 1278
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Taker, Teddy Jr., Dolph Ziggler
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla, The Bella Twins, Maryse, Maria
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm, Kevin Nash, AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lauren, Christy, Alissa, Traci, Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-06-03

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 Dec 2009, 12:36 am

Yes, I will declare meself the biggest Bellas fan here. I don't think they are totally lost in the ring. Their moves are a lot faster paced most of the divas they have wrestled against. And much like Maryse, they usually hit them pretty good when actually do a move. But, they only have 2 years of experience under their belts and it's not like they wrestle in matches on everyone show. You can train all you want, but it's a totally different to do it in front of 10,000+ every night.

For a while, I was quite indifferent towards them. So, they pinned Victoria, Nattie and Katie Lea. Is anyone really surprised that three women who are consistently the JOBBERS of the matches actually lost? Then there's the issue of the amount of photoshoots they get. Hey, two hot chicks is a hell of a lot better then some gorilla lookin' b***** that has to photoshop'd to hell and back.

I think the problem with the Bellas is that we really don't know them. We get it, they are really hot and they are twins. Well, as someone who wanted to find out s'more about them.. I think they are just perfect for me:

- HUGE NFL fans? Check.
- Sense of humor? Heck yes.
- Dedicated to their job? They couldn't get me to hid under a pro wrestling ring for a hour.
- Adorable? I think so.

But, I think it's all about prospective. I happen to think their WWE.com videos show that they are capable of being charismatic. Well, it beats listening those douches on ESPN.com when it comes to getting predictable fantasy football advice.

Okay, you asked what would make them entertaining? If they actually did something... Which leads to me to think why so many people hate them since they really don't do much on Raw for the most part. You can't say they are putting on bad matches because they ain't wrestling. You can't say they shouldn't be allowed to talk because they don't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4