Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?

Go down 
+20
Shimmer Mark
Dead
Brad Vicious
X
stephaniie
tiffygoddess22
The LL Father
Quisee
Blue Ryder
LH
Queen Mintz
The Sexy Vixen
Jordan H.
janine
LiE
cynbitch
Paul Wyatt
Did You Miss Her?
VLG.
Bernard
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

What would be the best option
Seperate them as individuals, a face and a heel
What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 Vote_lcap 50% What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 50%  [ 6 ]
A heel tag-team
What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 Vote_lcap 42% What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 42%  [ 5 ]
Let them remain as they are currently
What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 Vote_lcap 8% What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female
Number of posts : 461
Job/hobbies : being beautiful!
Registration date : 2009-10-11

What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 10:37 pm

they should change their names to the living legends!

"you can look but you cant touch!"

i love their theme!

be beautiful smile
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2009-12-04

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 10:53 pm

Well I for one would like to thank, everyone who has so far participated in this. I disagree with alot of you especially the person that keeps saying they are sluts or look like sluts. Being guest hosts and looking pretty doesn't make you a slut....but then again the person said they were not being literall.

I for one think they are near the top as far as most attractive goes...I guess alot of people think there ugly. I am not going to complain and hate on them because they get alot of photoshoots...that's a tad silly if you ask me.

Are they bland and pointless as of now...well I think so. But I do believe they have or had potential...to be entertaining.

Personally I would go with the choice 1 or 2
Back to top Go down
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 11:15 pm

most people dont realize how much wwe love the twins! they are not going anywhere! calling them sluts is stupid because you have no proof they are actually sluts!! brie has been in a long term relationship for a looonggg time and nikki is dating dolph!

they do have passion for wrestling and are doing well for themselves! wwe doesnt put them in matches enough but they always deliver when they are put on the card!!
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 11:31 pm

Another thing I completely disagree with is the people saying that they can't wrestle. Now I will agree with anyone that says there not the best wrestlers....I think they are decent though.

As far as model turned wrestlers goes...I think they are better workers then alot of the others.

For example someone mentioned Eve. Now I have nothing against her...but I sure as hell think that The Bellas are better workers then she is. Just a difference in opinion.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 11:35 pm

they are better off not wrestling because they are taking a spot from someone actually worth putting in the ring...Katie Lea.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 11:39 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
they are better off not wrestling because they are taking a spot from someone actually worth putting in the ring...Katie Lea.

They don't wrestle though so how would they be taking Katie's spot? Katie is on the weakest show...which sucks for her.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 11:51 pm

*reads posts*

Oh my goodness....The Bellas legends? PASSION FOR THE BUSINESS?!? THEY CAN WRESTLE??? ALMOST NONE OF THE DIVAS CAN WRESTLE!!! REVOLUTIONIZING WOMEN'S TAG TEAM WRESTLING?!?!? God, this thread completely fell apart

What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 Thread11
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySat 05 Dec 2009, 11:55 pm

So are you going to like participate in the thread as well, or are you going to just troll?
Back to top Go down
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:07 am

a lot of the divas can wrestle! some are only decent but some are great!
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:10 am

Bernard wrote:
So are you going to like participate in the thread as well, or are you going to just troll?

LMAO If you paid attention, I already did sometime ago but it's gotten progressively worse and worse hence "Thread Fail".....it's become a mark breeding ground
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:11 am

Bernard wrote:
The Sexy Vixen wrote:

They don't wrestle though so how would they be taking Katie's spot? Katie is on the weakest show...which sucks for her.

because if they are actively wrestling, WWE wont see a need to put Katie on Raw..where she should be.

no offense to the Bellas personally..but I'd much rather look at experienced ladies than newbie models trying to wrestle. It's bad enough I had to watch Kelly do botch after botch before she finally was able to put on a decent match.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:13 am

Bernard wrote:
hilarious If you think Jordan is a troll. You have not met a few other guys.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:15 am

Dangit, Blue, I was trying to get this back on topic shrug

everyone relax, please. I dont want to have to lock this thread. Please just calm down.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:17 am

LOL my bad! I didn't realize this already hit three pages.

The Bellas should turn heel so they can be liked more Teary Eyed Everyone loves a good heel
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:18 am

Kinda funny how it started going downhill once certain people posted. Gimmicks are lame

But yeah, I definitely don't agree with the Bellas being better than Eve, she continues to improve whereas they just completely suck
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:20 am

Minterz wrote:
Kinda funny how it started going downhill once certain people posted. Gimmicks are lame

But yeah, I definitely don't agree with the Bellas being better than Eve, she continues to improve whereas they just completely suck
I love Eve but she has the tendency to lose stamina after the simplest moves. The Bellas I have never seen botch, they really impressed me a few months ago during that BR! Remember the exchange with Gail Kim? I was impressed.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:20 am

Please dont start fingerpointing, Mintz. Just drop it. the topic is the bellas.

if certain posters are bugging you, place them on Ignore, please.

Bellas should just go back to ECW in exchange for Katie.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:23 am

Yeah, I forgot you were friends with them. Oh well, they can keep going around gimmick posting, it's all good!

Agreed with that though, they'll be moving again, they've moved so many times already
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:25 am

Minterz wrote:
Yeah, I forgot you were friends with them. Oh well, they can keep going around gimmick posting, it's all good!

Just drop it, ok? It's really becoming childish especially since the thread is now back on topic finally.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:27 am

Of course, they can come along doing whatever the fuck they want yet thats not considered childish, oooookayz. It's dropped for now. smile
Back to top Go down
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:29 am

we are not a gimmick, we do like the bellas and you cant stop us or anyone else from being fans of them! they appreciate their fans and we appreciate them! we can post how much we like them if we please!

i think nikki and brie can eventually get turned heel and i think they'd prove people wrong! smile

edit: you are childish for fighting with us just because we like nicole and brie! we didnt do anything wrong except post that we are fans!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:30 am

Minterz wrote:
Of course, they can come along doing whatever the fuck they want yet thats not considered childish, oooookayz. It's dropped for now. smile

and yet you cant put them on Ignore and just ignore their posts?

you have to reply each time and argue and make things worse?

in all honesty, you both are in the wrong and should both be warned from where I sit.

just because they start something, doesnt mean you have to reply to it.

So, Drop it, please.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:30 am

OK YOU BOTH SAID YOUR PIECE! Stay on topic from now on smile

I agree about the moving thing, I like them but at this point the next place they'll move is to the unemployment line. I mean Raw, SD, ECW and back to Raw? Still doing nothing? Not a good sign at all.
Back to top Go down
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:31 am

the problem is there are so many faces on raw! but wwe see how marketable the twins are, which is why they are using them to promote the guest host role!

once they get a shot at 2nd or top faces, or heels for that matter, they will show what they can do!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:32 am

it's peace* Blue Snitsky

if anything the Bellas should split..there's only so much they can do together and there's no tag titles in WWE.

but I'd much rather they go back to ECW.
Back to top Go down
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:33 am

If they want to shine, they can fly off to TNA. I'm sure Dixie would get a boner at seeing two twins and give them the knockouts tag championship. They are really in the wrong company.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:34 am

Melina
Gail
Kelly (BLECH!)
Eve
The Bellas

The Bellas are at the bottom I think when it comes down to it, there saving grace would be to turn heel.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:37 am

Suppose of they turn heel....then what?
Back to top Go down
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:39 am

i agree, the bellas could really help out the heel side!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:40 am

Jordan Harvey Version 1.0 wrote:

they screw melina out of the title and become Maryse's bodyguards

What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 773246
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 12:40 am

They would automatically be more important then Jillian in WWE's eyes hilarious
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 1:50 am

Then they have the potential of getting real characters and being entertaining. Granted the ways things are now with the booking, DIVAS SUCK....but if actually booked well...I think they could be pretty damn entertaining as well as others. They turn heel, they could show character development...classic heel twin tag gimmick...only with divas...it be different.
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 2:42 am

I wouldn't count on it. WWE aims at another audience now; expect to get your loss of brain cells to grow higher
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 2:48 am

I wouldn't count on it. WWE aims at another audience now; expect to get your loss of brain cells to grow higher

I completely agree with that, because well that's pretty much how it is.

But I am only asking...if things weren't like that...what would make The Bella Twins entertaining? If you think nothing then fine...but I thought it be fun to see what people (Even the dislikers) would choose out of the three options.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 2:52 am

WOW! I saw that you posted this at UD and pretty much everyone hates The Bellas there to, not much discussion was made.
Back to top Go down
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 2:53 am

all the bellas need is to be put in a wrestling storyline! they will be entertaining in the ring if they are put in matches more!

right now, they are doing great as the guest host assistants!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 3:25 am

Bernard wrote:

Why don't people actually learn the definition of a troll, and Jordan.. as are many here are far from being a troll.. far
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 3:46 am

Cynical Glitch wrote:
Bernard wrote:

Why don't people actually learn the definition of a troll, and Jordan.. as are many here are far from being a troll.. far

I called him a troll for posting a picture basically bashing the thread. Sure it was meant to be a joke, but I considered it trolling. Now that died down quite a few posts up...so why even bring it up again?

What do you want me to do apologize to the guy? Well if that's the case then I apologize...now hopefully that's the end of that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 3:49 am

Yeah bro thats not trolling..

..and that's the end of that.

Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 3:56 am

Well since you HAD to have the last word...I will leave it at that.

Now back onto topic please
Back to top Go down
Bernard
New Talent
New Talent

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 4:12 am

Blue Campbell wrote:
WOW! I saw that you posted this at UD and pretty much everyone hates The Bellas there to, not much discussion was made.

Yeah I know right? I choose The Bella Twins purposely...I know alot hate them...so I figured if you hate them...what would be a way for you to find them entertaining. That's the point of this poll and thread. Apparently alot from that site can't seem to grasph on the concept lol.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 4:14 am

Bernard wrote:

I like you. hilarious
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 4:45 am

Let them remain as they are currently cause it just seems right that way
Back to top Go down
Brad Vicious
Main Eventer
Brad Vicious

Male
Number of posts : 787
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Favorite WWE Diva : Natalya Neidhart and Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Alex Shelley/ Chris Sabin
Favorite TNA Knockout : Allissa Flash, Daffney, Tara and Hamada
Registration date : 2009-09-29

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 6:19 am

wrestling would be a good start...
Back to top Go down
http://inthedoorway.deviantart.com/
X
Ultimate Opportunist
X

Male
Number of posts : 8594
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Justin Gabriel
Kofi Kingston
Chris Jericho
Tyson Kidd
Favorite WWE Diva : ---
AJ
Kaitlyn
Natalya

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ---
Rob Van Dam

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Tara
Christy Hemme
Gail
Registration date : 2008-08-24

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 7:57 am

A pink slip might help, I think pink would go nicely with them.
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 1:35 pm

I agree with Brad the bellas should at least start wrestling again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 2:27 pm

Bernard wrote:

Nah, I'm just not big on backseat mods

TRX wrote:

This sounds like a fantastic idea.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 7:51 pm

TRX wrote:
hilarious Definitely!
Back to top Go down
tiffygoddess22
Midcarder
Midcarder
tiffygoddess22

Female

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 8:17 pm

you are right trx and minderez! the bellas look beautiful in pink! smile

What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 TheTwins
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 EmptySun 06 Dec 2009, 8:21 pm

What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 App9215131257049191
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?   What would make the Bella Twins entertaining? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

What would make the Bella Twins entertaining?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next