Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How The TNA Tryout Went For ROH's The Young Bucks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

How The TNA Tryout Went For ROH's The Young Bucks Empty
PostSubject: How The TNA Tryout Went For ROH's The Young Bucks   How The TNA Tryout Went For ROH's The Young Bucks EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 12:33 am

We reported earlier today that Ring of Honor stars The Young Bucks were scheduled to have a tryout match prior to the TNA Impact tapings tonight in Orlando.
PWInsider.com is reporting that The Young Bucks did in fact have their scheduled tryout match and it was against The Motor City Machine Guns. According to the report, the match went very well and management was said to be happy with the work they saw from The Young Bucks.The tag team had a lot of support and praise from many people who work in TNA heading into the match, so all in all this had to have been considered a successful tryout for the young team.
Additionally, Jeremy Borash posted the following on his Twitter account: "Watching Young Bucks vs Machine Guns in the ring in Orlando. Wow."
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

How The TNA Tryout Went For ROH's The Young Bucks Empty
PostSubject: Re: How The TNA Tryout Went For ROH's The Young Bucks   How The TNA Tryout Went For ROH's The Young Bucks EmptyTue 22 Dec 2009, 6:30 am

DAMN! ROH is starting to lose all it's tag team (that might have been an over statement, but you get my drift).
Back to top Go down

How The TNA Tryout Went For ROH's The Young Bucks
Page 1 of 1