Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Update on The Burchills' WWE Status

Go down 
+2
The Sexy Vixen
Dead
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Update on The Burchills' WWE Status Empty
PostSubject: Update on The Burchills' WWE Status   Update on The Burchills' WWE Status EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 2:50 pm

The Raw results section of WWE.com is listing Katie Lea Burchill as a "new Raw recruit," indicating that she has made the move to Raw. We reported several months ago that her and Paul Burchill had been scheduled to move to Monday nights, and it appears as if that has now happened.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Burchills' WWE Status   Update on The Burchills' WWE Status EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:32 pm

Katie on Raw is cool but man I was praying she'd go to SD...where the girls actually get mic time as well as have matches.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Pedro
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro supports Eve Torres
Pedro

Male
Number of posts : 193
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Favorite WWE Diva : Eve Torres, Bella Twins
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Aj Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Lacey Von Erich
Registration date : 2009-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Burchills' WWE Status   Update on The Burchills' WWE Status EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:40 pm

Well good for her I guess they needed another heel?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Burchills' WWE Status   Update on The Burchills' WWE Status EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 4:48 pm

probably...with melina out i think someone might be turning..so katie joining as heel would be evening the sides...still i would've loved her on SD.
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Burchills' WWE Status   Update on The Burchills' WWE Status EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 5:19 pm

I dont know if someone on Raw is turning. I cant see it being Maryse, Jillian or Alicia.

I will have liked Katie on SD as a face broken away from Paul, and have Paul on Raw.

Hope this move will be better for her, though its not starting out that way. Teary Eyed
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Burchills' WWE Status   Update on The Burchills' WWE Status EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 6:24 pm

janine wrote:
I dont know if someone on Raw is turning. I cant see it being Maryse, Jillian or Alicia.

I will have liked Katie on SD as a face broken away from Paul, and have Paul on Raw.

I think dont think anyone is going to turn face, I think Katie will be the jobber, Jillian/Gail have something going on Superstars, Alicia will be the one that challenges for the title after Maryse

I would have liked Katie on SD! but at least she is being used on RAW

I think Paul Burchill should go to SD!
Back to top Go down
VLG.
The Voice
The Voice
VLG.

Male
Number of posts : 3474
Job/hobbies : Musician/Radio Presenter/Charity Worker
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Daniel Bryan
CM Punk
Cesaro
Roman Reigns
Adam Rose
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Paige
Brie Bella
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Hardy
Bully Ray

Registration date : 2009-11-14

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Burchills' WWE Status   Update on The Burchills' WWE Status EmptyFri 15 Jan 2010, 7:01 pm

I think The Burchill's, Paul at the very least, should stay on ECW. That way, they would get more air time, matches and promos than on Raw and Smackdown where there are many more people who would be put ahead of them in the line.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Update on The Burchills' WWE Status   Update on The Burchills' WWE Status Empty

Back to top Go down

Update on The Burchills' WWE Status
Page 1 of 1