Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raw Predictions And Discussion

Go down 
+8
Did You Miss Her?
Dead
morris2202
Eric
janine
King Silva
LH
Queen Mintz
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

Raw Predictions And Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 5:55 pm

Alicia and Eve won their matches last week to make it to the semi-finals. Tonight, one or both matches will happen with Gail facing Alicia and Maryse facing Eve. Who will win and get one step closer to becoming the Divas Champion?

I'd actually like to see both matches happen tonight and I think it's pretty obvious that Gail and Maryse will win their matches.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 6:25 pm

I want Gail vs Alicia on Raw and Maryse vs Eve on Superstars if both matches are on Raw, I hope Jillian appears on Superstars mabye take on Kelly Kelly?

I hope Gail or Alicia wins, Maryse vs Eve I think Maryse will win the match, I hope Gail becomes divas champion
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 8:26 pm

LH wrote:
I want Gail vs Alicia on Raw and Maryse vs Eve on Superstars if both matches are on Raw, I hope Jillian appears on Superstars mabye take on Kelly Kelly?

I hope Gail or Alicia wins, Maryse vs Eve I think Maryse will win the match, I hope Gail becomes divas champion

Basically what you said!

If both are on Raw tonight then they will be shorter like last week most likely but if they are on Raw and Superstars then I would hope that they would be at least a minute to a minute and half longer. Either way Gail and Maryse are pretty much locks to win this week.

But what would people do if Alicia and Eve won both of their matches?

I would be so shocked but it would be better than Maryse winning if someone completely random won.. Of course my first choice is Gail though so she better advance!
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:33 pm

They said something last week Gail was going to face Alicia this week. I think we will get that with Maryse on commentary.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Eric
Hall Of Famer
Eric

Male
Number of posts : 6318
Favorite WWE Diva : Top 5
(Including NXT)
#1 - Nikki Bella
#2 - Charlotte
#3 - Summer Rae
#4 - Eva Marie
#5 - Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Knockout : Top 5
#1 - Brooke
#2 - Taryn Terrell
#3 - Angelina Love
#4 - Brittany
#5 - Gail Kim
Registration date : 2008-11-15

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyMon 18 Jan 2010, 9:58 pm

Tonight is Gail vs. Alicia.

With Gail winning, since I don't see Eve winning the other match against Maryse.

And they won't do a heel vs. heel match for the Championship, that would just be too "scandalous"... Raw Predictions And Discussion Icon_rolleyes
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 12:31 am

Stupid booking tonight, they do the tag match BEFORE the semi finals? I didn't really like the match, Maryse just needs to stay out of the ring, her ring skills have been worse since she returned. I miss the Maryse that was on SD and could put on decent matches. Eve was sloppy and one of her dropkicks didn't connect, I don't see why people are saying she has improved, she was way better on SD but now she's just not that good anymore.
Back to top Go down
morris2202
Main Eventer
morris2202

Number of posts : 507
Favorite WWE Diva : Raw Predictions And Discussion 2730750800102248553qYDtLS_th

Raw Predictions And Discussion 2006909620102248553ufwiIu_th

Raw Predictions And Discussion 2175668400102248553aRcHhi_th

Raw Predictions And Discussion 2612966020102248553RJlTZF_th

Raw Predictions And Discussion 2433961460102248553sdXmBG_th

Raw Predictions And Discussion 2473101120102248553bVhhKm_th

Raw Predictions And Discussion 2080071140102248553jKZyie_th

Registration date : 2008-07-02

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 12:38 am

look like the Finals will not happen at the Rumble.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 12:38 am

Don't forget the oh so amazing armbar she did
Back to top Go down
janine
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
janine

Female
Number of posts : 5827
Job/hobbies : Animals, Wrestling, Country Music
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Edge
MVP
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
CM Punk
Tyson Kidd
DH Smith
Evan Bourne
Favorite WWE Diva : Lita
Melina
Beth
Nattie
Gail Kim
Serena

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Mr. Anderson
Kaz
Desmond Wolfe
Eric Young
Matt Morgan
AJ Styles
Favorite TNA Knockout : Daffney
Taylor Wilde
ODB
Sarita
Hamada
They keep getting rid of the good ones. :x
Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 12:39 am

Oh I did notice the messed up drop kick. It didnt conncet. Yeah Eve was better on Smackdown. I loved that armbar submission, I personally thought it was neat how she did it off the 2nd or top rope, sorry I couldnt remember which rope, lol.

I wouldnt mind Eve v Alicia in the finals with Alicia winning but That wont happen.

Whoever is in the finals I hope the finals do not happen at the Rumble. Let the better divas match happen on the ppv.
Back to top Go down
http://twitter.com/janineem82
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 12:47 am

I liked the set up for the armbar, then I was disappointed when I realized she was going for an armbar, but kudos for trying something new, I loved Alicia's backbreaker that was nice.
Back to top Go down
Paul Wyatt
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
NCD aka Name Changing Dude
Paul Wyatt

Male
Number of posts : 18569
Job/hobbies : Self-Improving
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Antonio Cesaro
Bray Wyatt
Daniel Bryan
Dolph Ziggler
Sheamus
The Shield
The Usos
Wade Barrett
Favorite WWE Diva : Naomi
Natalya
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Austin Aries
Bobby Roode
Bully Ray
Eric Young
James Storm
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 1:22 am

janine wrote:
Oh I did notice the messed up drop kick. It didnt conncet. Yeah Eve was better on Smackdown. I loved that armbar submission, I personally thought it was neat how she did it off the 2nd or top rope, sorry I couldnt remember which rope, lol.

I wouldnt mind Eve v Alicia in the finals with Alicia winning but That wont happen.

Whoever is in the finals I hope the finals do not happen at the Rumble. Let the better divas match happen on the ppv.

AT ALL LMFAO!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 1:53 am

her pinky toe caught Alicia on the nose.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 2:15 am

This tag match was pretty damn decent! Kudos on keeping Maryse out of the ring most of the time, she is by far the weakest link of the four! The crowd was hott tonight but not for the divas, absolutely none of them got reactions when they came out. It's a shame since all four have gotten some kind of reaction in the past. There was only one botch and it was recovered nicely with Alicia's bumping. I dont know, seems like they are building Eve Torres up. Maybe she might go over Maryse? It's not entirely out of the question! I thought Eve was going to debut a new kick ass move but the armbar was pretty neat. I mean kudos to her for trying something new. We can always expect Eve to do something new, I love her senton flip.

Not bad at all.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 2:23 am

They're building Eve up so she can be Maryse's first challenger, what a lame feud that'll be. The division will definitely go downhill then.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 2:39 am

It's for the "Divas Championship" so its all good from where I'm sitting!
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:16 am

The match was boring, Gail Kim was the only one that was good, Maryse was funny when she was shouting at Gail,I hope next week we get Gail Kim vs Alicia Fox

Eve's dropkick was just horrible Raw Predictions And Discussion 236889 Alicia managed to make it look good
Back to top Go down
Quisee
Quisee

Male
Number of posts : 2178
Job/hobbies : Media Services department at Florissant Valley College
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 12:32 pm

I didn't see Raw I was working Raw Predictions And Discussion 674913
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 2:44 pm

I'm sure its already on youtube buddy!
Back to top Go down
The LL Father
THEE LaylaLover
The LL Father

Male
Number of posts : 18234
Job/hobbies : Sleeping and Drinking
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Kane
Kaval
William Regal
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla El
Beth Pheonix
Vickie Guerrero
Rosa Mendes
Gail Kim
Favorite TNA Wrestler : N/A
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2008-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010, 3:03 pm

looks like my prediction could be right then
i did say a while ago that i think they may throw the title on Eve, and have Maryse go pyshco over the fact she lost in the semis...but who knows

as for the match, not memorable and pretty bad.
Alicia for starters looked pretty smexy....maybe cos she had straighter hair...and damn to say shes a stick, she has a nice booty.
Alicia and Gail proved how by far they are superior to Eve and Maryse in terms of wrestling, Alicia looks like she has more skill then the two combined, and Gail. Well i still say i feel Gail is the best wrestler in America currently, as least thats what i think.
the only good things from this match where Alicia and Maryses double team on Gail, and Eves armbar, to say i dont like how shes become a high fyler, when she clearly should be booked more power based, with her build, but it was well exectued, other then the clear mouthing she did to Alicia to tell her what she was doing, Divas should have an advantage when it comes to talking in the ring, they have long hair, they can cover their face with it.
other then that i was not at all impressed with Eve, i mean i taped the match cos i was at work early today, so when Eve went for her first dropkick, it jumped as she "hit it", but from what i saw it looked as though she didnt connect it at all, and from what i have read, she didnt either, so Alicia falling was a little dumb on her part, she coulda at least acted as though she blocked it. Eves second dropkick was terrible, cos she got up and jumped before she even looked to see if Alicia was up correctly, and it also looked as though Eve no sold something Alicia was planning by juust runnin through Alicia with a clothesline *although it was a decent one*, so kudos to Alicia for actually thinking on her feet and going with it.
i dont get how ppl say Eve is one of the better models, she isnt that good at all, and is NOT ready for any title, nor was she even ready for Raw...but eh its WWE it dont matter to them

i am shocked i am giving some kudos to Alicia, and hey if she starts straightening that wet st bernard on her head, i may start to enjoy looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw Predictions And Discussion   Raw Predictions And Discussion Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw Predictions And Discussion
Page 1 of 1