Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge

Go down 
+5
Silver_Coyote
Queen Mintz
Lauren
The Sexy Vixen
Angelus
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge Empty
PostSubject: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 12:57 am

Awesome Kong made some comments on her Twitter, regarding the incident with Bubba The Love Sponge…

"Kongfucious says: sometimes you must feed someone a fist to make them eat their own words."

"Apologies to all of my supporters for the lack of tweets lately. Trying not to give certain talentless hacks publicity."
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:00 am

I love this woman!!!! LOVE HER!! Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge 773246
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:14 am

Kong is a goddess! Let that be known now and shouted from the mountain tops!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:15 am

I think she should be fired personally.

I think Bubba probably deserves to be fired more.

But I mean to assault someone over a comment and take cheapshots which the rumor says now. I think courts would clearly find her guilty in any court of law for assault.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:19 am

i wouldnt fire her over this.

She has no history of assaulting people, nor has she been one of those people who has been reported as being hard to work with. She let her emotions get the best of her. Give her a fine, or make her drop those tag titles, and then move on.

If anything, Bubba should be fired. TNA had publicly said they were giving their support to those in Haiti and then this jackass goes on Twitter and says "F*ck Haiti" and then when fans reply he has his dumbass friends get thier contact info to harrass them. he should've been gone. His only claim to fame is being Hogan's butt buddy. He can hit the bricks.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 1:43 am

Trust me, had Bubba been some announcer that they hired and not one of Hogan's pals, he would've been fired the moment TNA found out what he said; but because of who he hangs out with, his comment are being ignored.
Back to top Go down
Queen Mintz
Melina's Barracudas
Melina's Barracudas
Queen Mintz

Female
Number of posts : 8217
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler
Randy Orton
CM Punk
The Shield
Favorite WWE Diva : AJ Lee
Registration date : 2009-11-04

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:46 am

Bubba should be fired for the shit he said. I'm happy Kong fucked him up
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/minterz
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Number of posts : 481
Job/hobbies : writer
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 5:28 am

Um...freedom of speech. Unless they want a court battle for a radio personality for voicing his opinion, they wouldn't have fired him.

Assult, on the other hand is a felony, which is what Awesome Kong is now.
Back to top Go down
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:09 am

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
i wouldnt fire her over this.

She has no history of assaulting people, nor has she been one of those people who has been reported as being hard to work with. She let her emotions get the best of her. Give her a fine, or make her drop those tag titles, and then move on.

If anything, Bubba should be fired. TNA had publicly said they were giving their support to those in Haiti and then this jackass goes on Twitter and says "F*ck Haiti" and then when fans reply he has his dumbass friends get thier contact info to harrass them. he should've been gone. His only claim to fame is being Hogan's butt buddy. He can hit the bricks.

Exactly. I would probably have done the same thing. Sometimes impulse takes over when someone does or says something crude. If people were fired for REAL fights in the wrestling industry there would be a shitload of unemployed people. It's not like she's going around randomly hazing people which is also another huge problem in the industry.

Kong's my girl.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 8:47 am

Freedom of speech doesn't give you this magical protective shield against those you offend with your words nor does it protect you from the backlash that's sure to follow if you say something that offends people.

If Bubba knew that, he wouldn't be walking around with a black eye or have a fast growing group on Facebook calling for Dixie Carter to fire him from TNA.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male
Number of posts : 31046
Registration date : 2008-08-19

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:02 pm

Silver_Coyote wrote:
Um...freedom of speech. Unless they want a court battle for a radio personality for voicing his opinion, they wouldn't have fired him.

for those who don't know how companies work, what you say and do can get you fired. If this was a warehousing company Bubba would be gone
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 3:55 pm

Still is a huge difference

Yeah Bubba could be fired from TNA for his comment

Kong could be arrested and spending time in jail for her actions

I would hold a person would commit a crime to go to jail being fired more over then a dumbass on twitter.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:18 pm

I still dont see why anyone should fire Kong over this...it's not like she's notorious for hurting people.

If Bubba wants to press charges, it just shows he doesnt have the balls to deal with the consequences of opening his big ass mouth.

plus it goes on public record that Kong kicked his ass. Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge 773246
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:23 pm

CP Munk wrote:

I would hold a person would commit a crime to go to jail being fired more over then a dumbass on twitter.

ok think for a minute, because everyone who's defending him doesn't realize that ppl can boycott TNA and that makes the company lose money, viewers. No one seems to understand this at all
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:29 pm

christopher daniels was caught driving drunk and arrested, which is also a crime..one that could've resulted in people losing their lives...so if he didnt get fired for that, Kong doesnt need to be fired over punching a jackass in his face.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:32 pm

CM Dead, Your Savior wrote:
CP Munk wrote:

ok think for a minute, because everyone who's defending him doesn't realize that ppl can boycott TNA and that makes the company lose money, viewers. No one seems to understand this at all

Me Personally I would of fired both of them. Because he got a history of doing dumbass stuff like this and TNA had to know this before he was signed. Sadly She might of fucked them from firing him cause she assaulted him on company grounds the guy got good lawyers. So they would file a lawsuit for assault and other things sueing tna for providing a unsafe workplace.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:35 pm

And firing Kong and not Bubba would create a even bigger backlash for the company. If Dixie is smart, which she isn't...she would understand what the hell is up and actually do something Hogan won't do.....listen to the fans
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:38 pm

It's Hogan's world, Dead

we're just living in it. Snitsky
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 4:42 pm

Oh yeah I forgot, Hogan runs TNA now
Back to top Go down
Silver_Coyote
Midcarder
Midcarder
Silver_Coyote

Male
Number of posts : 481
Job/hobbies : writer
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, The Undertaker, The Miz, Christian
Favorite WWE Diva : Sherri Martel, The Jumping Bomb Angels, Aja Kong, Alicia Fox
Favorite TNA Wrestler : James Storm
Favorite TNA Knockout : N/A
Registration date : 2009-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:08 pm

Silver_Coyote wrote:

for those who don't know how companies work, what you say and do can get you fired. If this was a warehousing company Bubba would be gone

There is this thing called the Constitution. I dunno if you heard about it or not, but it pretty much over rides any company policy.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:12 pm

Silver_Coyote wrote:
Silver_Coyote wrote:

There is this thing called the Constitution. I dunno if you heard about it or not, but it pretty much over rides any company policy.

i dunno if you know this or not, but you can be fired for being a racist of any type
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:13 pm

Was that guy fired who was racist to the Lashleys?
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:16 pm

what guy, Michael Hayes?
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:19 pm

Yea him
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:24 pm

ok 2 things...he wasnt racist towards Lashley...it was towards MVP and Mark Henry...and B. he was suspended for his actions. its a joke you would bring him up though seeing someone from TNA is getting bashed. funny thing is, Michael Hayes never went on a social networking site and saying "fuck them ni**ers", and MVP didnt even find what he said remotely racist anyway. 2: Bubba went on fucking Twitter and did that shit, for EVERYONE to see. he only apologized because people were outraged to the point where they made a fangroup based on him being fired and they sent messages to Dixie Carter to the point to where its a big deal, but Hogans not gonna fire him cause theyre lovers. so honestly, why are you seriously going to compare that? 2 totally different situations, and Bubba hasnt even been reprimanded yet by ANYONE in the TNA front office. thats a fucking joke
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:28 pm

Ok seriously you need to CHILL THE FUCK OUT!

I dont know him nor do I care for him but you said
Quote :
i dunno if you know this or not, but you can be fired for being a racist of any type

I just was curious if he was fired or not! Rolling Eyes WWE vs TNA has nothing to do with this at all, as usual you read more into something. :ewwa:
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:30 pm

Silver_Coyote wrote:
Silver_Coyote wrote:

so if Bubba goes out there threatening the President on TNA television, the Constitution protects that as well?

or if he yelled "Fire" in a public place just to cause a panic?
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:31 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:

he's a wrestling legend, Blue...he'll never be fired from WWE.

even with the numerous reports of him having issues with the black superstars.
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:32 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:

Quote :

I just was curious if he was fired or not! Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge Icon_rolleyes WWE vs TNA has nothing to do with this at all, as usual you read more into something. Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge 747915

Michael Hayes wasnt part of this conversation, its about Bubba and he only
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:32 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

he doesnt anymore, he got suspended for it lol
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:35 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
Blue Campbell wrote:

I didn't know that, thanks

Blue Campbell wrote:

Quote :

I just was curious if he was fired or not! Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge Icon_rolleyes WWE vs TNA has nothing to do with this at all, as usual you read more into something. Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge 747915

Michael Hayes wasnt part of this conversation, its about Bubba and he only
Spare me! Rolling Eyes You said ppl get fired for being racist and I just wanted to know what happened to THE RACIST from WWE. Simple question and you got all defensive Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:36 pm

the so called "racist" got suspended for what he did, keep up. again, the only ones who felt he was over the top racist are the fans who play the race card in wrestling when their faves dont get pushed to the moon
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:39 pm

Blue, you didnt know Michael Hayes was a Fabulous Freebird? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:41 pm

so called? He called MARK HENRY A N*****! He is a fucking racist! Whose playing the fucking race card? I asked a simple question and you got defensive! Why is that exactly? I'm done with this conversation! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:44 pm

yeah, because one time deems you racist. hey LL, you're a wanker! that make me racist now? Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge Icon_rolleyes

no one got defensive, it just amazes me youd bring up someone in WWE for a incident that happened 2-3 years ago, when thats a thing of the past and the man actually got discplined for it.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:47 pm

No Offense But If I recall conversation this is correct

He never called anyone a the n word

he said

Hayes was ribbing SmackDown wrestler Mark Henry, saying that his lack of success on the brand was due to him "not being black enough." Hayes then added, "I've got soul, brother. I'm more of a n***** than you are!"

He was drunk

Last edited by CP Munk on Thu 21 Jan 2010, 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:50 pm

I dont really know the story but its w/e. I'm not gonna let this shit piss me off, I just wont ask questions anymore to certain posters.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2009-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:51 pm

Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge 786598
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:52 pm

Blue Campbell wrote:
I dont really know the story but its w/e. I'm not gonna let this shit piss me off, I just wont ask questions anymore to certain posters.

yeah cause knowing the truth is a bad thing
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:52 pm

CP Munk wrote:
No Offense But If I recall conversation this is correct

He never called anyone a the n word

he said

Hayes was ribbing SmackDown wrestler Mark Henry, saying that his lack of success on the brand was due to him "not being black enough." Hayes then added, "I've got soul, brother. I'm more of a n***** than you are!"

He was drunk

omg RACIST
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:53 pm

Fact of the matter is Hogan already said TNA was gonna fire her but Bubba told Hogan not to fire her and never threw a punch back cause she is a woman. He maybe a asshole but he took the high road.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:54 pm

he has no business in TNA anyway.

Hogan is going to be the death of TNA, I swear.
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:55 pm

I hope the knockouts still get TV time smile
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:56 pm

I heard Hogan is a fan of Kong anyways so she aint going anywhere!
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:56 pm

The Sexy Vixen wrote:
he has no business in TNA anyway.

Hogan is going to be the death of TNA, I swear.

this

LH wrote:
I hope the knockouts still get TV time smile

thats offtopic, lol
Back to top Go down
LH
Main Eventer

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 6:58 pm

Not really as Awesome Kong is a TNA knockout, you are discussing Hulk Hogan which has nothing to do with this thread
Back to top Go down
Dead
The Sports Guy
Dead

Male

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 7:04 pm

Bubba the Love Sponge is Hulk Hogans friend, so yeah, it does have something to do with this thread
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge EmptyThu 21 Jan 2010, 7:10 pm

as long as people arent arguing, who cares if this thread goes offtopic, anyway. dunno

this sucks..we might lose Kong...who just won gold..and be stuck with Bubba the Virgin Sponge. shifty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge   Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge Empty

Back to top Go down

Awesome Kong Comments On Fight w/ Bubba The Love Sponge
Page 1 of 1