Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA

Go down 
+2
Blue Ryder
Angelus
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA Empty
PostSubject: Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA EmptySat 01 May 2010, 12:13 am

The following is a new message from the official TNA Facebook page:

TNA Wrestling

Effective immediately, TNA Wrestling has elected to terminate the services of Todd Clem p/k/a Bubba the Love Sponge.
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Number of posts : 24217
Job/hobbies : The Fruit Basket
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Cody Rhodes
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Flavors of The Month smile
Favorite WWE Diva : Layla
Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Favorite TNA Wrestler : Robert Rood *fanz*

Favorite TNA Knockout : Brooke
Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

Flavors Of The Month smile
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA EmptySat 01 May 2010, 12:37 am

Good now rehire Kong you fucktards!
Back to top Go down
Did You Miss Her?
Hall Of Famer
Did You Miss Her?

Male
Number of posts : 9685
Job/hobbies : Stroking Zachary Quinto's Ego....
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, John Morrison, Santino, Edge, Christian, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Sheamus, & CM Punk.
Favorite WWE Diva : Melina, Beth Phoenix, Layla, Alicia Fox, & Gail Kim.
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Daniels, MCMGs, Crimson, Amazing Redd, Eric Young, Matt Morgan, Kurt Angle, & Generation Me.
Favorite TNA Knockout : Winter, Brooke Tessmacher, Mickie James, Madison Rayne, & Angelina Love.
Registration date : 2008-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA EmptySat 01 May 2010, 12:44 am

IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME!!!
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Bubba the Love Sponge Fired Following Kong Tirade   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA EmptySat 01 May 2010, 12:50 am

Following a tirade against former TNA Knockouts Champion, Awesome Kong on Wednesday during a radio appearance, TNA has terminated the services of Bubba the Love Sponge, real name Todd Clem.

The announcement was made via the company’s Twitter page just moments ago. They wrote: “Effective immediately, TNA Wrestling has elected to terminate the services of Todd Clem p/k/a Bubba the Love Sponge.”

Clem ambushed Kong, real name Kia Stevens, during an appearance on The Cowhead Show on Wednesday with a profane-laced diatribe which included racist slurs.

I know many of our readers have sent tweets to TNA President, Dixie Carter in the past 24 hours so thank you for having Kong’s back. This idiot should have been fired months ago but better late than never. In the end, he fell on his own sword and showed the world what a disgusting, vile human being he is.
Back to top Go down
King Silva
King of Kings
King Silva

Male
Number of posts : 32652
Favorite WWE Wrestler : ---
Current and Former:
The Rock, JoMo, Ziggler, Edge, Orton, Y2J, Hardyz, + Rhodes!
Favorite WWE Diva : -------
ALL TIME
# 1} Lita
# 2} Trish Stratus
# 3} Mickie James
# 4} Gail Kim
# 5} Michelle McCool

Favorite TNA Wrestler : ----

Favorite TNA Knockout : ---
Registration date : 2009-09-30

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA EmptySat 01 May 2010, 1:06 am

OMG that is so awesome!

See what I did there... Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA 11357
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA EmptySat 01 May 2010, 1:12 am

rofl

that's all i have to say..
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA EmptySat 01 May 2010, 1:13 am

TNA did something smart for once!
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA EmptySat 01 May 2010, 1:15 am

i just merged this since it's more about Bubba than it is Kong.

after what i heard in that radio show, I was waiting for this day.
Back to top Go down
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA EmptySat 01 May 2010, 1:32 am

The following are some tweets from Bubba The Love Sponge, reacting to his TNA release:

"i was going to take the high road but looks like tna has fired the first shot. Bubba"

"thanks dub. Two can play this game. Bubba army.let ur feelings known now!! @TNADixie She based my firing on anti bubba tweets."

"Kevin Eck of the Baltimore Sun really has a hard on for you. Check out his latest article on you." http://bit.ly/c5AvYN

"I think tna got worked n2 shoot from this assholes article. Sad that they program their product from marking out2 marks Bubba"

Some tweets from bubba he is having his army attack tna fans and kong fans mainly right now on twitter.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA EmptySat 01 May 2010, 1:47 am

wow it's a soap opera playing out before our very eyes.

Bubba needs to look at his own fucking behavior before he can blame anyone else. Racists pricks like him should be sodomized by a broomstick and then burned alive in a wooden box.
Back to top Go down
Lauren
World Champion
World Champion
Lauren

Female
Number of posts : 1119
Registration date : 2009-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA EmptySat 01 May 2010, 1:51 am

Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA 802774 PRAISE WRESTLING JESUS THAT FUCKER IS GONE!!!! Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA 869384 Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA 34469 Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA 45079 Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA 282312 Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA 515436 Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA 73257 Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA Icon_cheers Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA 55277 Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA 9962
Back to top Go down
Blue Ryder
Bossman
Bossman
Blue Ryder

Male
Tyson Kidd
PUNK
Daniel Bryan "YES"
Zack Ryder

Eve
Naomi/Cameron
Tamina
Nattie

Madison Rayne
Tara
Sarita
Rosita

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA EmptySat 01 May 2010, 2:12 am

lol @ his twitter army

hilarious
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA   Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking News: Bubba The Love Sponge Fired From TNA
Page 1 of 1