Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster Empty
PostSubject: 'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster   'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:22 pm

TNA star Samoa Joe was interviewed by TNA's official website and talked about "dead weight "on the TNA roster. Joe also defended the infamous shoot promo he cut at Turning Point 2007, when he verbally blasted Scott Hall in the middle of the ring for no-showing the event. Joe told TNA interviewer Hermie Sadler: "It was a statement that needed to be made. This is a company that can't have a lot of dead weight attached to it. You either come here to work or fight or get down or you don't come here at all. For the people that I was speaking about, I made it known I wasn't here to play games and just be a TV star. I'm here for this company to be the very best and for me to be the very best." Joe's admits that his comments were harsh, but he stands by everything he said and said them because he cares about the company's survival. "If anything that I said out there you didn't find to be true, then maybe you don't need to be here because everything I said out there I still stand by. I apologized for the tone to some people because they may have taken offense, but at the same time, in their heart of hearts, they knew everything I said out there was absolutely true."
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster   'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 6:53 pm

I'm an nWo fan but I know when they are shit, especially Scott. Joe was right. I excused Scott from some of my rants because of the nWo but I've gotten tired of doing that. Scott is nobody (just a glorified midcarder) and always will be. He chose to take his career down a bad path and look at him now...'look at cha now, Scott'.....Kevin can't wrestle worth shit but he proved to be hella of a lot smarter than you. You could've been great, you had the skills to make it; now your ego, you're need to be Kev's b*****, and the alcohol destroyed damn near any credibility you have left. You will not contribute to putting anybody over, only relieve past glory days. You, my friend, are fuckin' pathetic.
Back to top Go down
The Sexy Vixen
Billion Dolla Princess
Billion Dolla Princess
The Sexy Vixen

Female
Number of posts : 28940
Job/hobbies : Daycare. I adore children.
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Triple H, Orton, MVP, John Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Kofi Kingston, Yoshi Tatsu, Zack Ryder
Favorite WWE Diva : Stephanie McMahon, Maryse, Mickie James, Layla, Natalya, Beth, Michelle McCool, Katie Lea, Kelly Kelly, Nikki Bella, Rosa Mendes (Victoria and Lita are my all-time faves)
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Jeff Jarrett, D'Angelo Dinero, MCMG, James Storm, AJ Styles, Amazing Red, Kiyoshi, Matt Morgan, Hernandez, Samoa Joe, Desmond Wolfe, Jeff Hardy, Kevin Nash
Favorite TNA Knockout : ODB, Christy Hemme, Jacqueline, Tara, Hamada, Daffney, Lacey Von Erich,
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster   'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster EmptyTue 02 Feb 2010, 11:37 pm

cant say Joe was really lying there...
Back to top Go down
http://relaxedwrestlingchat.b1.jcink.com/index.php?
Edgegore
Fox is the next big thing
Edgegore

Male
Number of posts : 1033
Job/hobbies : Working at the family business
Favorite WWE Wrestler : Randy "Kick em in the head" Orton
Edge
Kofi Kingston
Favorite WWE Diva : Laycool
Mickie James
Alicia Fox
Maryse

Favorite TNA Wrestler : AJ Styles

Favorite TNA Knockout : Beautiful People
Mickie James

Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster   'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster EmptyThu 04 Feb 2010, 2:19 pm

Well Joe is just being real. At least he speaks from the heart. LMAO.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster   'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster Empty

Back to top Go down

'Dead Weight' On The TNA Roster
Page 1 of 1