Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bobby Lashley Gone from TNA?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Angelus
WD Stalker
Angelus

Number of posts : 11345
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Bobby Lashley Gone from TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Bobby Lashley Gone from TNA?   Bobby Lashley Gone from TNA? EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 4:07 am

Bobby Lashley's profile has been removed from the Superstar roster page on TNA's official website, which suggests he may have parted ways with the company.

While there is no official confirmation that Lashley has parted ways with the company, he has stated in various interviews that he'd leave wrestling behind to focus on his mixed martial arts career if he felt being a part of TNA was taking away from his training.

Lashley had a successful debut for the Strikeforce MMA promotion two weeks ago and is rumored to be fighting on the company's next big CBS show on April 17th.

It's worth noting that Hulk Hogan recently told Sports Illustrated that he and Lashley would be having a "serious talk" about working for TNA and Strikeforce at the same time. Hogan said that he told Lashley, “You can’t put them [Strikeforce] ahead of us. That’s not going to work me. I’m going to fix that real quick.”
Back to top Go down
Jordan H.
The Nexus
The Nexus
Jordan H.

Male
Number of posts : 4884
Job/hobbies : CHEYEAH!
Favorite WWE Wrestler : John Cena
Favorite WWE Diva : Kaitlyn
Favorite TNA Wrestler : Bobby Roode and/or James Storm
Registration date : 2009-08-10

Bobby Lashley Gone from TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bobby Lashley Gone from TNA?   Bobby Lashley Gone from TNA? EmptyWed 10 Feb 2010, 4:35 am

LMFAO at Hogan: 'that wont work for me'...man, he thinks he runs people's lives, goodness
Back to top Go down

Bobby Lashley Gone from TNA?
Page 1 of 1